Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? (573 Views)

It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit / Why Quran Reject Jesus Crucifixion / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by MindHacker9009(m): 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
Maynman:

They only have belief, they don’t have knowledge about their belief(s). It’s pathetic.

It is because the Europeans were the ones who conquered Israel and destroyed the Temple and the Holies of Holies in the Temple around 2000 years ago and created Jesus Christ to control the minds of people remotely which they brought to Africa, that Nigerians and Africans are now so obsessed with today.
So truth is that the Europeans know the origin of Jesus Chris and they cannot be deceived.

2 Likes

Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by Acehart: 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
sonmvayina:

I want to see the passages or the prophesies...

Read Jeremiah chapter 30 to chapter 40
Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by sonmvayina(m): 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
Acehart:

Read Jeremiah chapter 30 to chapter 40

I did not see anything of such . Instead I found this.

Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
Acehart:

Jesus had not yet fulfilled the sabbath at this point in time you have declared in Luke 23. When Christ said, "It is finished",

"It is finished". Came in between verse 45 and 46 before verse 53.

Acehart:

He freed us from all "Sabbath-keeping". In actual fact, those sabbaths (of the Jews) can not be held without the presence of the temple at Jerusalem and the veil within- things that do not exist anymore. Any observance today would be a travesty. If you knew these things, you wouldn't have given your response.

You are saying because people have been disobedient for a very long time therefore, it is okay to be disobedient. Exodus 23:2.

You once used to love laws, here is one "A Law does not cease to be a law because they that break it have increased".
Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
haekymbahd:
International Standard Version
Ephesians 2 vs 15
He rendered the Law inoperative, along with its commandments and regulations, thus creating in himself one new humanity from the two, thereby making peace,

Lawyer Paul did abolished the Law..

See lying bible to suit their own desire!

Ephesians 2:15 kjv
"Having abolished IN HIS FLESH, THE ENMITY, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances;..

2 important words hidden-

a) "in His Flesh" BUT NOT IN HIS SPIRIT!

b) "The Enmity" NOT THE FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE OF AND FOR THE ORDINANCES!

THEREFORE, PAUL SAYS, "IN THE FLESH, WE CAN LOVE THE COMMANDMENTS AND IN THE SPIRIT, WE CAN LOVE THE COMMANDMENTS. WE NOW HAVE A FRIEND, IN THE COMMANDMENTS"

O how there are no Christ-like Lawyers in here.
Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by AntiChristian: 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
Acehart:

You seem to be new to the Bible. You seem never to have read it through. You are like a man taking a trip to Abuja and says he knows Ondo State just because his vehicle took him through that state? You have done a lazy man’s work.

Ezekiel 20 shows even a child that Israel broke the sabbaths not God. Even babies know that the ordinances were for the children of Israel (Exodus 18) and their teacher was Moses.

For the Christian, their teacher is Christ alone. Even God says to Prophet Jeremiah and Ezekiel that the Law of Moses will be done away with. [/b]Maybe you still use a Nokia 3310 and an Android or an iOS device is of no use to you. Christians don’t use the Law because it has been abolished by God himself, He has finished its production.

Mumbling and Rumbling....Where was it abolished?

[b]New Living Translation of Matthew 5:17

“Don’t misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose.
Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by AntiChristian: 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

How can you have sense to make sense when you yourself are uncoordinated and incoherent like one who is mad?

Does the Holy Spirit encourage abuses and curses?
Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
AntiChristian:

Does the Holy Spirit encourage abuses and curses?

Is this an abuse or curse? Is it not an observation saying "why are you thinking erratically and wildly like people who are mad?
Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by Maynman: 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Is this an abuse or curse? Is it not an observation saying "why are you thinking erratically and wildly like people who are mad?

It’s a praise jare, you are too wise.. grin
Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
Maynman:

It’s a praise jare, you are too wise.. grin

It is not a praise either!
Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by Maynman: 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

It is not a praise either!
That’s why you are too wise.
Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by Acehart: 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
AntiChristian:

Mumbling and Rumbling....Where was it abolished?

New Living Translation of Matthew 5:17
“Don’t misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose.

Thanks for your response. Could you tell me the purpose of the law?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Christians Fold Their Arms Or Retalate? / EXPOSED: Bandits Writes Churches To Shutdown For 3 Months (video) / 2170 Year Old Jewish Synagouge Still Standing In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.