Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,644 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday (63067 Views)

Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress / Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S / Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
shegzbillionz:
bcause someone like portable is better than someone like you

idk
Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by Sukkyy2010: 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
Elidrisy20:
See parlour like dustbin
Sometimes you need to contemplate first before you spit out shit out of your stinking mouth.

You compare his parlour with dustbin while you've not even achieve quarter of his net worth I doubt you can even afford your basic need without you lean on your parent, family/ associates. It's apparent you're still leaving under a free shelter roof.

The mouth you suppose to pray for Grace that locate him instead you're using it to abase his humble parlour by comparing it with trash.

You be mumu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by bigtt76(f): 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
Why is this one making frontpage? Same way KingBlakhoc was doing angry

Ade1234tayo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_pLh6lCfDk

Nigerian singer portable Surprise his pregnant wife with pa ran ran on her birthday.

In the video, his wife was really happy as she hugged her husband passionate showing her appreciation to him.
Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by luminouz(m): 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
shaggy007:

I shock o.

At least he's not part of the marriage is a scam crew that are afraid of responsibilities.
See this simp o. So not marrying means men are afraid of responsibilities. So what? Did men come into the world to be donkeys or camels bearing heavy burdens?

I pity you

3 Likes

Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
This guy grace too many God used speed to pick his calls
Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
TiredHuman:
What do you mean by pa ran ran sad ?

Pa ran ran means he called someone to play the trumpet for her.

It's a slang from that song we sang on assemblies in primary school: Everybody blow your trumpet, pa ra ra ra ra ra raa, ra ra ra ra ra, pa ra ra ra ran. Jehovah, Jehooo.... Remember it?

1 Like

Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by Trustedpronet: 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnnn

See as drug finish this guy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Omo, stay away from drugs

Or

Use responsibly grin grin

You wey drug no finish wetin you dey do oga drug detector.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
shaggy007:

I shock o.

At least he's not part of the marriage is a scam crew that are afraid of responsibilities.

Make money finish first
Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by Samuelnze(m): 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
Elidrisy20:
See parlour like dustbin
"A man's house is his paradise" haven't you heard this?.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by Marcus07: 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ade1234tayo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_pLh6lCfDk

Nigerian singer portable Surprise his pregnant wife with pa ran ran on her birthday.

In the video, his wife was really happy as she hugged her husband passionate showing her appreciation to him.

Congratulations to him. Omo Olalomi, Idamu Adugbo.
Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by babamoha(m): 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
TiredHuman:
What do you mean by pa ran ran sad ?

Trumpet
Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by samiabigail: 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
the other day na girlfriend today she turn to Pregnant wife tomorrow mother of portable twins undecided
Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by juman(m): 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
Olamide wonder.
Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by frozen70(f): 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
SmellySperm:
So this werey don marry? shocked

Not really, those from his tribe knows that once you are pregnant for them it's called marriage
Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by pillager: 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
Impregnable101:
If this werey fit adore him baby mama, who be redpillers grin grin

What I'm saying is, there are good women out there. Stop going after big yanch, pointed breast & fine face. Na character sure pass

Like my old man would say "marry woman wey go stay with you both day and night"
You don see woman wey fit stay with you day and night?
Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by shaggy007(m): 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
luminouz:

See this simp o. So not marrying means men are afraid of responsibilities. So what? Did men come into the world to be donkeys or camels bearing heavy burdens?

I pity you

Ok
Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by shaggy007(m): 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
Manlikechoba:

Make money finish first

Ok
Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by Rastaramsey(m): 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
Trustedpronet:

You wey drug no finish wetin you dey do oga drug detector.

Oga I de do very fine

No think say everybody broke on nairaland...
Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by Advertisershubs(f): 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnnn

Or

Stay completely away from drugs.

Marry Juana instead.

cool
Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by Nyascobar1414: 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
shaggy007:

I shock o.

I laugh you

nigga is a polygamist..
2babymamas already

2 Likes

Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by seyz91(m): 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
cheesy
shaggy007:

I shock o.

Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by cooooooks(m): 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
He's married but he's posting pictures every day of runs girls.

Is that the kind of marriage you want?

shaggy007:

I shock o.

1 Like

Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by Nyascobar1414: 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
Impregnable101:
If this werey fit adore him baby mama, who be redpillers grin grin

What I'm saying is, there are good women out there. Stop going after big yanch, pointed breast & fine face. Na character sure pass

Like my old man would say "marry woman wey go stay with you both day and night"

Werey will you marry a flat girl with good character,

hunn

1 Like

Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by Iamnorth: 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnnn
Or
"use responsibly?" seriously?Is that an option?
Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by Impregnable101: 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
pillager:

You don see woman wey fit stay with you day and night?
guy, I'm in my late 30's and I'm married. Before my wife, I date every types of women. Short, tall, fat, slim, yellow, black, big yanch, flat yanch, I even the ones wey dey behave like winch and i also date evangelist and prayer warrior. And I'm not joking or exaggerating.
With all the dating history u suppose know say i have seen it all in term of women and their character. My is not as pretty or as sexy as the other ones but she's the best decision i ever made! Peace of mind wan kill me! wink
Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by Fuyinge: 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2022
EyezofGod120:
angry Which kind dressing be that seff,,no be all this 500 naira boxers he wear so?
grin
EyezofGod120:
angry Which kind dressing be that seff,,no be all this 500 naira boxers he wear so?
Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by Impregnable101: 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Werey will you marry a flat girl with good character,

hunn
what do you mean by "flat girl"? Make we start from there
Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by Nyascobar1414: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
Impregnable101:
what do you mean by "flat girl"? Make we start from there

non portruding ass and breast

1 Like

Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by dwarf(m): 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
My rent is due this month(April). I seriously need your help as business hasn't been forthcoming. I am a photogapher, a married man with wife and son living in Lagos, and I have #50,000 from the #400,000 needed for my house rent. Kindly assist please...

StanbicIBTC Bank

May God Bless you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today / Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) / Rihanna Slammed For Provocative Interview Magazine Cover As Sexy Nun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.