Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,331 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday (63105 Views)

Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress / Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S / Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by ufotunang: 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
Wife or baby mama....which time did theye do traditional and white wedding
Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by bizzibodi(m): 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
Portable get wife ni?
Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by Splendor27: 12:29am On Apr 20, 2022
Iykenuwa:
grin grin grin grin

Illiteracy pandemic
why are u like this,,why not pass by instead of insult....
So annoying..
Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by frank155(m): 8:12am On Apr 20, 2022
Kate06:

I sell & buy all kind of e-currency funds,check the image below and contact me for instant payout!

What's Skrill and neteller rate?
Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by Iykenuwa(m): 8:30am On Apr 20, 2022
Splendor27:
why are u like this,,why not pass by instead of insult....
So annoying..

Do you want me to do pa ran ran instead? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by Kate06(m): 9:07am On Apr 20, 2022
frank155:

What's Skrill and neteller rate?

Thank you for contacting instantcashexchange.

Skrill non card is bought @ #540/$1

Neteller is bought @ #543/$1

You can contact for more details,thanks.
Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by Samuelnze(m): 11:10am On Apr 20, 2022
Elidrisy20:
yes
grin
Elidrisy20:
yes
then mind your business,his wastebin like you said,shouldn't bother you.he is confortable in it.
Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by frank155(m): 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kate06:

Skrill non card is bought @ #540/$1

Neteller is bought @ #543/$1

What's "non card"?
OmO 540 is huge oo.
Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by Kate06(m): 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
frank155:

What's "non card"?
OmO 540 is huge oo.

We have card and non card skrill fund.

I do not buy card skrill fund. Only the one directly from your skill balance and not the one loaded into your acct through your card.

How many do you have to sell?

Mind you! The minimum balance for trade starts from $100 reason why the rate is high otherwise,any smaller amount will be exchange at a lower price,thanks.
Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by frank155(m): 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kate06:

I do not buy card skrill fund.
Any reason?

How many do you have to sell?
I'm just making enquiries.

The minimum balance for trade starts from $100 reason why the rate is high otherwise,any smaller amount will be exchange at a lower price,thanks.

What's the rate for $20?
Re: Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday by Kate06(m): 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
frank155:

Any reason?
Difficult to exchange

I'm just making enquiries.

Okay

What's the rate for $20?

Too small for exchange

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today / Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) / 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.