Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,418 members, 7,819,508 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane (32607 Views)

Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him / Victor Osimhen’s Attack On Victor Ikpeba Was Unprovoked And Disrespectful / Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Ajimusty2: 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kingosytex:
We all are unique in our own ways. Why should Osimhen strive to be like Salah and Mane? Why won't Mane and Salah be like Osimhen?
Mane is Mane, Salah is Salah and Osimhen is Osimhen.
get sense,whatsoever,whosoever,however you are,humility should be your priority.he is not comparing him to them.
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Kingosytex(m): 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ajimusty2:
[s]get sense,whatsoever,whosoever,however you are,humility should be your priority.he is not comparing him to them[/s].
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by shoczy(m): 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
But he's humble himself to make some thousands of dollars weekly considering where's coming from....
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
Obagofixxy:
I thought ipkeba Don forget the matter
grin grin grin grin grin grin
The matter don become APC & PDP campaign
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Davido97: 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ikpeba is talking in the nonsense he made 31 appearance for Nigeria and only scored 7 goals osimhen has 18 appearances and has 10 goals I dey wonder how e take win African player of the year
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Ladiesdoctor(m): 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
Promoter2:
He's doing well for himself Sha. Considering where he came from and where he is now, I guess he has achieved all he ever wanted. His choice though.

[b]I sell foreign used generators, industrial and for home use.
[/b]

Start selling Solar Panels instead

The Naija wey we dey....fuel is something else these days
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by danot1030: 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kingosytex:
We all are unique in our own ways. Why should Osimhen strive to be like Salah and Mane? Why won't Mane and Salah be like Osimhen?

Humility is universal, that is what he's asking him to learn. No matter your uniqueness good character is no negotiable.
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Kingosytex(m): 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
danot1030:

Humility is universal, that is what he's asking him to learn. No matter your uniqueness good character is no negotiable.

How on earth did he conclude that Osimhen isn't humble?
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by sonofElElyon: 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
Obagofixxy:

O yami lenu... he wants small boy osimhen to rubbish him.. his initial response was perfect and showed maturity.. he should've ended it there
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
sfinkzslot:
Uncle Ikpeba should leave the boy, this is not the time abeg!

Agreed! Comrade please when is the right time when it's okay for Victor Ikpeba to attack Osimhen. Please let us know so we can be on alert and follow up when the time is right. Thanks grin grin grin grin grin
Na wa oooh
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by wizseller: 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
Until Osimhen wins UCL and the AFCON

Salah and Mane are not his mates for now

He is the one to look up to them

Kingosytex:
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Kingosytex(m): 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
wizseller:
Until Osimhen wins UCL and the AFCON

Salah and Mane are not his mates for now

He is the one to look up to them

Osimhen can not win the Afcon because it's a team trophy. Shitty teams don't win you AFCONs.
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Soso990240(m): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kingosytex:
u people should always read to understand. Good morals is worth emulating.. thats simply what Ikpeba said.. Be humble , thats what takes people far in the game.
Btw why should Salah and Mane emulate Osimhen? Salah and Mane are already where Osimhen is dreaming to get to. Even Ikpeba don win African best, so who should emulate who?
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Kingosytex(m): 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
Soso990240:
u people should always read to understand. Good morals is worth emulating.. thats simply what Ikpeba said.. Be humble , thats what takes people far in the game.

What makes you think Osimhen does not have good morals?

You people should always make use of your brains, replying to a perceived diss doesn't mean one isn't humble.
Ikpeba exercised his freedom of expression so did Osimhen.
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by excel101(m): 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ikpeba free Osimhen Jor. We all know you as an Ex Super Eagles player right from U-17 Scotland together with Patrick Mancha, Godwin Opkara and co. You also featured in
Senegal 92 third place match, where you scored the winner against Cameron. You weren't benched throughout the 94 Nations Cup& world cup matches. You were in the team that won Atlanta 96 Olympic football event, also featured as sub in France 98 and also in 2000 AFCON,, jointly hosted by Nigeria and Ghana, your reaction after your penalty kick Lee to Nigeria losing the final, you were never crucified. Osimhen just started and this was his first major game for Nigeria. The opportunity was not a clear cut one, and moreover he distinguished himself unlike many of his other teamates in the match. If Ikpeba is technically sound he should know that Coach Eguavoen is the culprit
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Kingosytex(m): 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
Oromiyann:
Someone should please help me with ₦700 to buy food to eat
please am hungry I need food and if you also have job for me
to sustain I ll appreciate please help me I beg I need food am
hungry thanks and God bless 066 Seventy 96 036 Gtb

Joseph scammer Wale.
I go continue to dey burst you this thief.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Justwise

This moniker is a notorious scammer

Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Soso990240(m): 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kingosytex:

What makes you think Osimhen does not have good morals?

You people should always make use of your brains, replying to a perceived diss doesn't mean one isn't humble.
Ikpeba exercised his freedom of expression so did Osimhen.
And ur little mind is telling u that what Ikpeba said initially was a 'Dis'? So for ur mind now person wey big pass u in all angle go de dis you? chai..Go check the meaning of constructive criticism, then come back lets talk
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Soso990240(m): 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kingosytex:

Joseph scammer Wale.
I go continue to dey burst you this thief.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Justwise

This moniker is a notorious scammer
u don catch am be that nah grin
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Kingosytex(m): 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
Soso990240:
And ur little mind is telling u that what Ikpeba said initially was a 'Dis'? So for ur mind now person wey big pass u in all angle go de dis you? chai..Go check the meaning of constructive criticism, then come back lets talk

Bro, both of them exercised their freedom of expression. I don't see anything wrong anywhere.
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Soso990240(m): 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kingosytex:

Bro, both of them exercised their freedom of expression. I don't see anything wrong anywhere.
I am not saying we dont have freedom of speech, but we suppose put sometimes into consideration before making some speech.. after all Idi Amin once said 'you have freedom of speech, but he can't guarantee you freedom after speech' grin . But seriously we are africans, somebody like Salah or Mane cannever respond in the Manner Osimhen did.. That's maturity, and it pays in this game of football.
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by phemmyfour: 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
Obagofixxy:
You no Sabi naija blogger....this news was 2weeks ago
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by aribisala0(m): 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
Davido97:
Ikpeba is talking in the nonsense he made 31 appearance for Nigeria and only scored 7 goals osimhen has 18 appearances and has 10 goals I dey wonder how e take win African player of the year

Good question shows you know nothing about football
Kanu scored 13 goals in 87 appearances. He won the award TWICE
Rashidi Yekini scored 37 goals and did not win it yet many players in the 1994 team( our best ever which had a FIFA ranking of number 5) won the award

Ikpeba
Amunike
Amokachi

They all played with Yekini and did not score as many goals

It is not just goals alone . Osimhem is very unlikely to surpass Yekini's record and I do not see him winning African footballer anytime soon
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Promoter2: 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
tianshie:

"foreign used" = Stolen.

Not stolen. There are foreign used products sold everywhere around the world. since you haven't left the slums of the village where you live, you should do yourself some good by not displaying your daftness in a public forum.
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Promoter2: 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ladiesdoctor:
[/b]

Start selling Solar Panels instead

The Naija wey we dey....fuel is something else these days

Till then brother. For now, my hustle na Tokunbo generators. God bless
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by JOemmy(m): 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
9jayes:
This pundit is still pained.

“I go continue to dey do am, no be that pundit go tell me wetin to do.”

He is a pundit now there's absolutely nothing wrong with that but osimeh is still yet to achieve all he achieved during his active playing days.
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by danot1030: 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kingosytex:

How on earth did he conclude that Osimhen isn't humble?

It will be good you go and read the content again not following the misleading topic. You will see that he didn't talk down the young lad rather he commended and advised him.
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Ebenezer4141(m): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
killmods:

Rubbish
grin
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
Obagofixxy:
Dont mind the OP,this reply wasn’t for the diss osimhen wrote,ipkepba replied long ago and he acted a big brother by saying,”All victors are sturborn and playful” He said: “He’s still a young lad, I still love him. Victors are all like that.”remember he also bares Victor
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by tianshie(m): 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
Promoter2:

Not stolen. There are foreign used products sold everywhere around the world. since you haven't left the slums of the village where you live, you should do yourself some good by not displaying your daftness in a public forum.

You're a low-level, window-licking m.oron. I've put a lot of dudes like you in jail for flogging stolen property. TKms indeed. I've put a tracker on yours. Just a couple weeks and you'd be sorry.
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by theultimatep3(m): 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kingosytex:

Why do people have idols? Some people have left a benchmark in the game.
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by lomprico(m): 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
Holywizard:
Ikpeba is right because once he stops scoring as a striker, Italian fans will forget his good deeds.
He should work more on his finishes

Napoli never forgot Maradona!
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Promoter2: 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
tianshie:

You're a low-level, window-licking m.oron. I've put a lot of dudes like you in jail for flogging stolen property. TKms indeed. I've put a tracker on yours. Just a couple weeks and you'd be sorry.

Come to Promiseland, Ladipo Market Lagos and pick me up. Only c.owards make threats. You're a big one if I don't see you in Ladipo tomorrow. Bye, until then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pochettino: PSG Fans Booing Messi Is 'Unbelievable' / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara, Working Out / Cristiano Ronaldo Reaches 250m Followers On Instagram, Becomes The First Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.