Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane (32614 Views)

Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him / Victor Osimhen’s Attack On Victor Ikpeba Was Unprovoked And Disrespectful / Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by tianshie(m): 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
Promoter2:

Come to Promiseland, Ladipo Market Lagos and pick me up. Only c.owards make threats. You're a big one if I don't see you in Ladipo tomorrow. Bye, until then.

Game on. Shop number? Cellphone? You can post them on a dead thread.
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Bbbw: 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
Oh
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Holywizard: 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
lomprico:

Napoli never forgot Maradona!
why should they forget their legend?
Is our Nigerian striker a legend?
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Skymason20(m): 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
IamPacho:

You dey find goal he made an attempt buh you want his head for making an attempt?! What's wrong with all of you??!!!
I didn't read the full story I only pick the line spectacular which I thought it was noticed by only me... I didn't blame any one for the lose against Ghana or insult any body Till now...
I only taunt Nigerians on tweet , who played before the match.. I gave always said Nigeria and Ghana dont even deserves world cup games .
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Jadesola641: 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
Arbitrage betting strategy is a way of getting 100% win from sport betting, videos ( https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcCmHpwDI01/?utm_medium=copy_link ) from my YouTube channel explains arbitrage betting, to get started with arbitrage, as someone who already knows about arbitrage you would need an arbitrage betting software to be able to get you arbitrage matches, some arbitrage betting example i have shown in many of my YouTube uploaded videos ( https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYHP1Pwjv4F/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYHRZwrDdYx/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbJxWcgjsvV/?utm_medium=copy_link ), arbitrage betting odds as you know is an over giving odds or a mistake odd and the ones you get from the software can last up to 30 minutes before the bookmaker suspect it and recorrect the odd by then you would have played the game and be ready for your profit, Profits per a single arbitrage game can be up to 10-30% profits and you van get arbitrage games up to 5 daily or more depends on how many you want to play a day, arbitrage betting are available in all bookmakers Africa, Europe, America, arbitrage betting calculator allows you calculate the amount to stake on each of the team or player or options, with arbitrage betting you don't worry if the team wins or draw which ever the outcome you still make profits (this say more https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYHPOClDF8V/?utm_medium=copy_link ) , arbitrage betting for beginners already explained in my YouTube video, arbitrage betting in Nigeria available on the arbitrage software as the software has all Nigeria bookmakers and you can use any 3 to get started and make profits, so what step are you taking about financial freedom? steady income? free from brokenness? (Some of my withdrawals https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbJxWcgjsvV/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbJw45tjzdu/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbJw45tjzdu/?utm_medium=copy_link )
or are you ok and still need more or more idea as to making money?
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by lomprico(m): 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
Holywizard:
why should they forget their legend?
Is our Nigerian striker a legend?

He is getting there, right now they love him. And it's not about Maradona being a legend, he carried Napoli on his shoulders and gave them their first Seria A title.
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Holywizard: 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
lomprico:

He is getting there, right now they love him. And it's not about Maradona being a legend, he carried Napoli on his shoulders and gave them their first Seria A title.
Being a legend isn't about one or two seasons.
Maradona is like a god to them. Did u see their reactions when he died? They cried their eyes out
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Friend22(m): 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kingosytex:
We all are unique in our own ways. Why should Osimhen strive to be like Salah and Mane? Why won't Mane and Salah be like Osimhen?
Mane is Mane, Salah is Salah and Osimhen is Osimhen.

Kids like you think you know better than Ikpeba?!
What a pity!

Being like Mane and Salah is in character and modesty despite their huge reputation.
Osimhen is still a baby elephant that needs to grow up.
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Friend22(m): 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Ikpeba deserves a savage response this time angry

Small mindedness.
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Realhommie(m): 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kingosytex:
We all are unique in our own ways. Why should Osimhen strive to be like Salah and Mane? Why won't Mane and Salah be like Osimhen?
Mane is Mane, Salah is Salah and Osimhen is Osimhen.
Context bro, context... Ikpeba only admonished that Osimhen humbles himself and take his career more seriously, just like the other 2 he mentioned.

Osimhen isn't humble and he's got attitude problems, it even shows in his game. He really has a lot of maturing to do and Ikpeba was right.
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Realhommie(m): 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
Friend22:

Kids like you think you know better than Ikpeba?!
What a pity!

Being like Mane and Salah is in character and modesty despite their huge reputation.
Osimhen is still a baby elephant that needs to grow up.
Exactly the point. Same thing i just pointed out.

I don't understand how people could miss the point and attack the person of Victor Ikpeba.

Again, Ikpeba is a football pundit/commentators/analyst. He has a show with Supersport on DSTV so he will always air his opinions on issues with respect to football and players especially as it pertains to Nigeria. He doesn't just go on social media to do that, he's probed on the show and he has to respond.
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Dumte(m): 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
So what Sen. Shehu Sani said about these guys is true.
Ikpeba, no be your mate dey lead his country football federation in Cameron? You na to open bet 9ja.

Rubbish
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by eedhrisademola(m): 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

When people who have been at the top of the game advice you, you listen and learn.

Messi still respects Ronaldinho till date which you can openly see when they meet. You could tell he learnt a lot from the only player who made football look like it was diabolical.

Ikpeba has been there and I am certain he knows what he is talking about.

Just like when ex footballers were telling Iheanacho to ditch man city and move to a club where he could get playing time and build his career, the father and himself thought it was jealousy. You know the rest, it’s a reverse since then. Might be heading to China next at that young age.

OKAY.
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Preevia(m): 12:15am On Apr 20, 2022
Nuheights:

Ikpeba was simply saying that Osimen should learn to be humble like Sallah and Mane. And I totally agree.

You are just one person.
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by arantess: 6:50am On Apr 20, 2022
Kingosytex:

Salah and Mane above him? In what aspect please?
You can start by judging from their respective games played yesterday then move to individual accolades and stats
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Chukskal(m): 8:14am On Apr 20, 2022
Pls stop distracting Osimhen. You said he should learn from Mane and Sallah. My suggestion is why don't you learn from the past footballers of Egypt and Senegal on how to encourage your son (so you claimed) on his effort after passionately representing Nigeria rather than indirectly telling him that he cost us the match while ignoring his effort.ms.
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by cheezy4real(m): 8:17am On Apr 20, 2022
Promoter2:
He's doing well for himself Sha. Considering where he came from and where he is now, I guess he has achieved all he ever wanted. His choice though.

I sell foreign used generators, industrial and for home use.
reach me @08037085441
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Advertisershubs(f): 10:30am On Apr 20, 2022
This information on streak trading is very helpful for Sport Traders.

Enjoy!

Our selections for Today are on Icehockey Games:

Germany: Game 1:
Frankfurt Lowen - Ravensburg
Frankfurt Lowen has won their previous 11 games
(Odds: 1.63)

Sweden: Game 2:
Ornskoldsvik - Segeltorps IF
Segeltors IF has won their previous 5 games
(Odds: 3.31)

Finland: Game 3:
Tappara 4 Tappara - TPS Turku
Tappara has won their previous 4 games
(Odds: 1.74)

Finland: Game 4:
Koovee - TUTO
TUTO has won their previous 4 games

View more tips for the day.

https://www.nairaland.com/7078470/sport-trading-solutions-smart-wise#112109568

Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Obagofixxy: 9:51am On May 02, 2022
Benz4pimp:
Dont mind the OP,this reply wasn’t for the diss osimhen wrote,ipkepba replied long ago and he acted a big brother by saying,”All victors are sturborn and playful” He said: “He’s still a young lad, I still love him. Victors are all like that.”remember he also bares Victor
Okay
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Obagofixxy: 9:52am On May 02, 2022
phemmyfour:
You no Sabi naija blogger....this news was 2weeks ago
HahHahah naija funny
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by aribisala0(m): 12:36pm On May 02, 2022
Kingosytex:

Salah and Mane above him? In what aspect please?
ALL
Money
Recognition
Fame
Titles
Honours; club and country
Achievement

anything in football they are above him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NPFL Table As At Today 10-09-2016 / Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara, Working Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.