Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,528 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man (50737 Views)

'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) / Advise, My Father Sold His House And Moved To The Village Now He Wants To Leave / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by baralatie(m): 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
Don't understand
But I read everything

1 Like

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by BRATISLAVA: 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kajaard:

Brati I need you to comment fully on this topic joor cheesy

I think I've said enough on important matters. This one is over to the boys to rant on.
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Burgerlomo: 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
Lastborn0074:
Such a fool. How could you run away from your home?

He's a very SIMPle man grin

1 Like

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Mariangeles(f): 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
Lastborn0074:
Such a fool. How could you run away from your home?

Possibly to preserve his life
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Prozico22(m): 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Na juju be dat....

[img]https:///media/4-24-2017/RxcfRz.gif[/img]

how far me na from ezira
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Bobbyjay001(m): 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

What a weakling he is. His type disgust and irritate Vanessa.

Infact, he's king of weaklings.
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by leisuretym: 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
Joezinho:
Huh? "..One of her lovers harassed me. I was forced to relocate to a village in Ido, a suburb of Ibadan..."

Woman pursue you go village? Chairman of SIMPlicity association of naija ..
Even Fahad also harassed him join
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by samonak(m): 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
Marrying a divorcee is a serious red flag. He ought to have found out the reason why she left her first husband before settling down with her. That's why I cherish marriage arrangements done in the old days, Parents of intending couples would carry out extensive background checks before giving their consent, but these days a simp would just see any voluptuous lady with big kaka ( retired olosho) wey don fight WWI, WW2 and Biafran war, marry am put for house, only to discover say her way no be am.
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by saintzy01: 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
The judge surpose flog you. Idiot
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by emkz: 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
One man put inside mouth, chew and throw way because he felt it would be bitter to swallow; another man with a functional brain decided to take another man's infected vomit and swallowed it with pride, and he expects a different outcome?

Don't ever rely on what she tells you, do your investigation. Investigate her past relationships and even talk to her ex. If the man who wants to marry my ex comes to me, I'd tell him to tell the ex he has spoken to me and watch her reaction. If she is calm, he can go ahead; if she is suddenly defensive, he can decide for himself.
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Oceanjagaban: 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
You are a disgrace to manhood...infact you don't have a manhood...them suppose to dey lash you
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by NwaNimo1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
Prozico22:

how far me na from ezira

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/I1i6E-.gif[/img]
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Wettoid123: 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
are you serious what type of man is this!
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by akeeng: 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
akeem0706514:
She was divorced from her first husband and you put head abi...who knows if you're not eating her when she was still with her first husband..you never see anything the cane wey beat first husband na in them take beat you so..let's wait and see what happens to mr Fahad (the third husband).
Karma na mathematics teacher elder brother with water cane. angry

Something likeā€¦

1 Like

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by aribisala0(m): 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
emkz:
One man put inside mouth, chew and throw way because he felt it would be bitter to swallow; another man with a functional brain decided to take another man's infected vomit and swallowed it with pride, and he expects a different outcome?

Don't ever rely on what she tells you, do your investigation. Investigate her past relationships and even talk to her ex. If the man who wants to marry my ex comes to me, I'd tell him to tell the ex he has spoken to me and watch her reaction. If she is calm, he can go ahead; if she is suddenly defensive, he can decide for himself.
By your logic
Men too are not women's vomit?
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by kokomilala(m): 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
You were too nice to her. The rule of thumb for this age is: never be too nice,too gracious,too caring,too accommodating to the very strange,unappreciative women of this age.
She played you for a fool. You should have dealt with her spiritually,perhaps ,legally too before now.
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by aribisala0(m): 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
This is a court matter

Every one will paint a good picture about themselves and how they are the victim
There is more than one side to most stories

DO not believe everything you hear

What is he asking the court to do?
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Aklee4994(m): 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
That bleeding gender must be from Ibadan

This I have seen

1 Like

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Blascatter: 5:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I like your style.
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by akeem0706514(m): 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
Correct man wey sabi...na biscuit wey no they finish grin
cletz991:
Comrade na biscuit? grin
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by GoodFaith: 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
My people man just run from his house from a woman
Life is a challenge
May the Lord grant men and women wisdom
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by treatise: 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
This is a SIMPle thing to handle.
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Kpofaya: 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Kaiser20: 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by zinaunreal(m): 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
Wahala dey o
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by pappilo(m): 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Na juju be dat....

[img]https:///media/4-24-2017/RxcfRz.gif[/img]

Guy e dey happen wella. Happened to me in obodo oyinbo but it cant happen to me in Naija sha
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by rafcrown(m): 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
You dont know whether she get strong juju and professional techniques.
paramakina202:
A divorced woman you met barely 2 years ago threw you out of your house....you be mumu man.
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by kcdendelo: 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
lies. not possible
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by AMI3(m): 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Are u sure he is saying is the truth. The story is not complete. Op what was the defendant response.
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by VEHINTOLAR: 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
Weyrey ! If she was a virtuous woman,would her Ex husband have divorced her ? There is one fact you didn't tell the Court - that you've been having sexual affairs with her while still married to her ex husband ! Man,that's karma chasing you all around and you haven't even seen anything yet !
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by wonderr(m): 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
You won't see their comments now of course you know the gender am talking about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help / Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.