Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man (50795 Views)

'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) / Advise, My Father Sold His House And Moved To The Village Now He Wants To Leave / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Angelfrost(m): 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Sigh... I am just speechless at this level of SIMPlicity! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
Na a very big question i for ask you here

how can a woman threw you out from the house e like say no be you own the house guy you mumu self, u for call police the come dat your compound for them to see the reaction,
na toto ko kill women

1 Like

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by dwarf(m): 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
My rent is due this month(April). I seriously need your help as business hasn't been forthcoming. I am a photogapher, a married man with wife and son living in Lagos, and I have #50,000 from the #400,000 needed for my house rent. Kindly assist please...

StanbicIBTC Bank

May God Bless you!

1 Like

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by jacoik(m): 5:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
akeem0706514:
She was divorced from her first husband and you put head abi...who knows if you're not eating her when she was still with her first husband..you never see anything the cane wey beat first husband na in them take beat you so..let's wait and see what happens to mr Fahad (the third husband).
Karma na mathematics teacher elder brother with water cane. angry
lolxxxxx hahahaha hahahaha my brother, you said it well. I no just know why I love karma so much

2 Likes

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Pufpuf(m): 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
Contact deledkingdomcitizen@gmail.com 08038642174 for your content writings. We write articles, assignments, researches & eulogies free of plagiarism.
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by darkstar6971(m): 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
Walahi
NwaNimo1:
Na juju be dat....

[img]https:///media/4-24-2017/RxcfRz.gif[/img]
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Bbbw: 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
You picked someone onthe street she sent you back to the street

Simple
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2022

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by lildonn222: 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
The headline should be 'sad end of a simp'
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Georgejeez: 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
grin grin To all the Simps out there , no need for election , this man is your undisputed President .

1 Like

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by MadamOk(f): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
The story get k-leg
Na wa ooo things dey happen sha
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by lagosrd: 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
Random woman na anyhow woman. You can marry someone and delicate from your house because of a man
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by ACE1010: 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
Impossible shocked shocked

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by 3Dii: 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
SIMP! na to blow u shot dey hungry me! WTF?!
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by candygebsslim: 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
No response on the Spanish fly u talked about in another thread

MadamVanessa:
shocked

What a weakling he is. His type disgust and irritate Vanessa.
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Emdebby2: 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2022
Na you go find trouble. You accommodated a divorcee, met her in January, married her in July. What do you expect? Loyalty or fidelity?
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by peerless2(m): 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
Na only for Afonja side such thing dey always happen
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
Afonja women! But what sort of oil merchant is this guy? Selling palm oil doesnt put you in the same league with IOCs.
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
Bbbw:
You picked someone onthe street she sent you back to the street

Simple

The things mugus do for ass and tits.
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by IbileIfe: 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
Simp of simps.

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
Onuh211:
undecided I don't even need the read the whole epistle....what's a devastating headline...to all men out there don't let nyash, boobs and beauty deceive you, into marrying a LovePeddler....thankiyu.

hmm, advising Nigerian men about this is like pouring water on a rock, it doesn't penetrate,

1 Like

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by robinsonnunto: 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
mumu, u should be ashamed of yourself
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Supreme145(m): 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
ivolt:
It is very likely that she has never been married.
Did he see her marriage certificate or picture evidence?

She is likely one of the professional baby mamas jumping from one man to another.

The husband was too blind to see that faith is interested in luxury and not marriage.
Marriage irritates her type.
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Kdon2: 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by deebrownneymar: 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Mayeldah(m): 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
You want to bamba?

Now you dey run kitikiti dey run katakata

Dorime
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
This one really pass juju ooo, that is why some men are afraid of single mother
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by ORIAYO70(m): 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

https://gazettengr.com/my-adulterous-wife-threw-me-out-ibadan-businessman-tells-court/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

Where r the simp here according to Nairaland kids, calling every sensible guy trying to keep their home or marriage a simp, is that not madness
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by blackparadise: 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
Please I did mean I have this man phone number I will insult hell out of him, where is boogyman please your kala make I blast hem leg nah.. Bec of foolish devil banny ..he dey mad ni, see the stupid man wey be see guys dey look for money to start business Wich he for assist them, nah ontop Toto he carry dey spend money, now see him life the banny don steal him property, he loose mumu man, Toto wey don they second hand , nothing dey Dere again... foolish old man, wereeee... I man black Paradise say so...adios

Some men mumu ...nah God go punish the man, how I wish the lady self kill ham, ..

You just see a lady Bec she said she got divorce , some of them are lieig...he doesn't check her lifestyle, go do research .. idiot man , his family dey Dere him no help Dem, nah lesson he don learn when you think you are smart..

Any banny I see nah to pkansh pufzy and move on, God punished love, who love help...

I dey enjoy my life now without those Jezebel's,

If I see you fine ,yes I go admire you...but if I toast you ,and you no free, I rather move to another one at least out of 5 bannies , I am lucky to get two or three that will say yes ..

At the end we will depart separately ..

Life goes on ...
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by happney65: 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
This Man brought this on himself. I mean if I want to do shina,I will go and do shina with a girl that has no child yet and not with a woman with two kids already.

I mean I don't understand how these Men do it. Is it due to pussy scarcity or what? When there are younger and fresher girls that will want to sleep with you anyday,anytime. Not me at all. Count me out

I don't pray I find myself in this position at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms / Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) / Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.