Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,400 members, 7,830,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man (50792 Views)

'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) / Advise, My Father Sold His House And Moved To The Village Now He Wants To Leave / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Rinoxy: 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
kokomilala:
You were too nice to her. The rule of thumb for this age is: never be too nice,too gracious,too caring,too accommodating to the very strange,unappreciative women of this age.
She played you for a fool. You should have dealt with her spiritually,perhaps ,legally too before now.
Spiritually how please? She'd more light.
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by laluski(m): 12:29am On Apr 20, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Na juju be dat....

[img]https:///media/4-24-2017/RxcfRz.gif[/img]

Simple...
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Teymanhenry(f): 6:40am On Apr 20, 2022
She chased you outta your house and you relocated to the village? I don't think you deserve to be called a man
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Saintofmelody74(m): 7:04am On Apr 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Is hitting a woman the only way to deal with her?
as a lady suggest one way dats gonna work effectively?
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Verysmart101: 7:20am On Apr 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Where una dey see all this mumu wives sef

My brother they are majority in the society oooooo.We need help.
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by package7(m): 8:05am On Apr 20, 2022
That serves you right. Foolish man just because of Toto.
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Boogyman557: 8:27am On Apr 20, 2022
blackparadise:
Please I did mean I have this man phone number I will insult hell out of him, where is boogyman please your kala make I blast hem leg nah.. Bec of foolish devil banny ..he dey mad ni, see the stupid man wey be see guys dey look for money to start business Wich he for assist them, nah ontop Toto he carry dey spend money, now see him life the banny don steal him property, he loose mumu man, Toto wey don they second hand , nothing dey Dere again... foolish old man, wereeee... I man black Paradise say so...adios

Some men mumu ...nah God go punish the man, how I wish the lady self kill ham, ..

You just see a lady Bec she said she got divorce , some of them are lieig...he doesn't check her lifestyle, go do research .. idiot man , his family dey Dere him no help Dem, nah lesson he don learn when you think you are smart..

Any banny I see nah to pkansh pufzy and move on, God punished love, who love help...

I dey enjoy my life now without those Jezebel's,

If I see you fine ,yes I go admire you...but if I toast you ,and you no free, I rather move to another one at least out of 5 bannies , I am lucky to get two or three that will say yes ..

At the end we will depart separately ..

Life goes on ...

Holly Gram cool wtttttttfffff mannnnnnnnn!

BLAST BLAST am WOTOWOTO!

WTF MAN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by blackparadise: 8:41am On Apr 20, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool wtttttttfffff mannnnnnnnn!

BLAST BLAST am WOTOWOTO!

WTF MAN!
what a goan boogyman? Abi can you do what de man did to that Jezebel...

can you rent a house for a girl all in the name of Love... and they gee ham rubberz...?
Buy her properties..
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Boogyman557: 8:51am On Apr 20, 2022
blackparadise:
what a goan boogyman? Abi can you do what de man did to that Jezebel...

can you rent a house for a girl all in the name of Love... and they gee ham rubberz...?
Buy her properties..

Holly Gram cool my Gee!

As I see the headline, I no fit read everything because over VEX go enter my Head pan!

if I mistakenly read am, Na to locate the MANCHI wit my old KALA, BLAST BLAST em left leg DROP 4 GROUND b4 people go begin ask us waiting happen!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by blackparadise: 8:56am On Apr 20, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool my Gee!

As I see the headline, I no fit read everything because over VEX go enter my Head pan!

if I mistakenly read am, Na to locate the MANCHI wit my old KALA, BLAST BLAST em left leg DROP 4 GROUND b4 people go begin ask us waiting happen!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
I trust you boogyman..

Some stupid men need serious flogging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Advertisershubs(f): 10:28am On Apr 20, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Na juju be dat....

[img]https:///media/4-24-2017/RxcfRz.gif[/img]

Na juju ooo
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Advertisershubs(f): 10:29am On Apr 20, 2022
Advertisershubs:

Na juju ooo

This information on streak trading is very helpful for Sport Traders.

Enjoy!

Our selections for Today are on Icehockey Games:

Germany: Game 1:
Frankfurt Lowen - Ravensburg
Frankfurt Lowen has won their previous 11 games
(Odds: 1.63)

Sweden: Game 2:
Ornskoldsvik - Segeltorps IF
Segeltors IF has won their previous 5 games
(Odds: 3.31)

Finland: Game 3:
Tappara 4 Tappara - TPS Turku
Tappara has won their previous 4 games
(Odds: 1.74)

Finland: Game 4:
Koovee - TUTO
TUTO has won their previous 4 games

View more tips for the day.

https://www.nairaland.com/7078470/sport-trading-solutions-smart-wise#112109568

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Prozico22(m): 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
NwaNimo1:

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/I1i6E-.gif[/img]
where nimo are you from
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by bluefacealtima: 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
Enny2013:
Whr una dey c dese evil partners?
Simps everywhere...now

The problem is that, they don't appear or turn evil until you have signed the dotted lines or entered into the binding force of s*x

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Village People Can Die Now" - Man As He Boasts About Brother’s White Wife / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.