Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) (61994 Views)

MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by ComeAndobo: 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
Akanoaaa:
I was a guider then. How time flies

That main guy, we carry money go Philippines. Wetin be him name, starts with” C”
Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by Justice42003: 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nova1988:

I wanted to help you o, but I don't pity ipob people.
same here 2 hell with afonja people
Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by InfinixMine: 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
You mind sharing your thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Bmaster:
I am praying God opens our inner minds to see the end of crypto trading.
Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by Jerewise332(m): 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
obembet:

Worst than MMM....

I’m investing there oo

Pls how is it worst than mmm?
Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
greedy people wil be cursing themselves now that had i know i shd cash out big time before it crashes.. i was in Delta for NYSC den wen this scamming took place.. i was asked to join by corp members kos they were using 10k out of allawe to gain more and some were reinvesting the return in multiple thousands..
as a sharp guy and soji lagos guy.. i went online to research on the founder n the activities of the scheme, country of origin n places such schemes had taken place..
when i saw the scheme founder was a russian and he had done same in some African countries... i declined their request.. kept my allawe and manage myslf till POP..
after that, i was introduced into bitcoin.. took that risk and invested some of that into BTC kos i understood that BTC was a digital currency that will explode later on in few years..those that invested in MMM later learned their lessons

1 Like

Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by saajus: 11:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
If another one comes tomorrow, greedy people will still fall for it.

Sogun dogoji.
Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
obembet:
Do You Remember This?

grin grin

I even fought Seun and tried to educate him to see reasons why MMM is legit and he shouldn’t discourage us.
Seun really warned us then grin

I didn’t lose any money though, I cashed out instead. It crashed just when I was about trying it again but I did my granny’s own first and her 20k went into the thin air.
Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:04am On Apr 20, 2022
Nova1988:

When I was scammed, 90% of those who sent me money were / are igbos and they were fully aware I’m Yoruba. Help if you need to, we are humans and nothing like tribe or race in Heaven.

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by Emax911: 12:08am On Apr 20, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

When I was scammed, 90% of those who sent me money were / are igbos and they were fully aware I’m Yoruba. Help if you need to, we are humans and nothing like tribe or race in Heaven.
hi.
Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:13am On Apr 20, 2022
Emax911:
hi.
Hi Emax
Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by Emax911: 12:15am On Apr 20, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:
Hi Emax
thanks a lot 4 evrything once again. how u doing 2?

1 Like

Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:29am On Apr 20, 2022
Emax911:
thanks a lot 4 evrything once again. how u doing 2?
Thank God smiley

1 Like

Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by Godly247(m): 12:39am On Apr 20, 2022
Why is Nigeria like this !! Meanwhile, imagine the number of bones Jackie Chan broke before receiving this award!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSw1pnEH7E8
Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by africandollar: 12:52am On Apr 20, 2022
Nothing wrong with Ponzi...life is a zero sum game, some lose while you win...you just need to know when to get in and when to get out and most importantly...don't be greedy! grin

But surely those who create the Ponzis can never make heaven but the players that know what it is all about...well they are only profitable servants. grin
Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by Aystarz: 1:30am On Apr 20, 2022
Premiumwriter:
Lolz.
People were organizing public seminar for this thing then.
I almost attended one to learn about it

People craze o ;, D
Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by Drone95(m): 1:41am On Apr 20, 2022
I provided help but got served breakfast
Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by lendahand(m): 1:42am On Apr 20, 2022
obembet:

Worst than MMM....
you are totally ignorant
Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by Visasolution048: 2:21am On Apr 20, 2022
Ademola47:
That Ovaoiza issue has dug the MMM case...

Funnily enough, some people that got scammed in the MMM scheme still invested in the Ovaoiza farming scheme...
Ponzi scheme means investment without business model...

Ovaoiza presented a business model to her investors..She told them she stores grains which is a lucrative business in northern part of Nigeria..Benue where I served..Thats their major business...

When she store and sell.She gives you 70% of the profit and takes 30%...So no be Ponzi scheme be that...

MMM existed through crowdfunding. Ovaoiza own was a physical investment scam. Both are different.....

What crippled MMM was Guider's fee... Those guiders were been given 10% free money from every registered person under their downlines... Indirectly, they weren't providing help, they were just getting help...

Lastly, reasonable people knew the doom was imminent because everybody was waiting to get help by December that year...

Nobody wan provide help, everybody wan get help...The platform existed because people were giving money to the ones receiving.

Most people nor partake for MMM.. them no know how the system works...Na them say them say we sabi for Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by olu77(m): 2:50am On Apr 20, 2022
Dynamicboss:

Still fresh in mind when I emptied by 20k from my account and crashed next day. Same day I provided help, a friend of mine cashed out 1.2m.

grin grin grin
Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by Abudu2000(m): 2:55am On Apr 20, 2022
Was about to join the next day and I heard it crashed. God saved his beloved son
Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by Hausa(m): 3:31am On Apr 20, 2022
Nova1988:

It's a lack of sound education that would make someone see this name and immediately think it's an IPOB name.

No be to get money.
Money dey, but na still zero knowledge + zero exposure, coupled with zero enlightenment.
Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:40am On Apr 20, 2022
The late sergi mavrodi's Ponzi scheme.
So sad it taught the greedy and those who lack contentment lesson. Most people made huge profit but came back wit bigger capital. Ultimate cycle also scammed alot.
Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by aalangel(f): 5:43am On Apr 20, 2022
Never did it.
Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:17am On Apr 20, 2022
obembet:
Do You Remember This?

Make we begin to cry all over again naa??
Mavrodi Mavro.
Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by simonsayz: 6:58am On Apr 20, 2022
Na MMM money I take buy my first car…..lost only 60k
Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by oyoofong(m): 8:47am On Apr 20, 2022
This people ruined people lives
Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by charlypoker(m): 9:08am On Apr 20, 2022
Kai, them too scam us abeg
Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by usedcardealerph(m): 9:13am On Apr 20, 2022
Rebuke:
grin Yes, very well. MMM = Monkey Making Money grin

Those days when yhu tell them yhu're not interested yhu automatically appeared to them as someone "jonzin" and missing a very big money making opportunity.

So many people I know went into it, they made us that refused to invest look like fools cheesy

So true, I could recall when I was still working in the bank where most of my colleagues intimidated me, calling me poverty estate, i even tried to explain to them why it was bound to crumble. Drew pictures in their minds literally, instead they manufactured names to call me like "poverty with intelligence".

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by TanLiJun: 10:08am On Apr 20, 2022
Lol, after RAGP do me strong thing last year, I stopped reasoning all this online stuff.
Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by dhoncesar(m): 10:10am On Apr 20, 2022
The funny thing is that. There's a pastor in my estate seriously disturbing me on something like this. They introduced it in through a church platform and said its a gathering of Christians trying to help other Christians. He said he went for the training and some other bla bla bla that was why they are calling him THE GENERAL. I told him once he cash out he shld let me know then I'll join. He said it will be too late for me by the time he cash out because he wants us to be millionaire together. I laughed and told him I'll get back to him. I've been hiding from him since two weeks now. Because he doesn't want to backoff . ����
Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by eedhrisademola(m): 10:34am On Apr 20, 2022
illicit:
Mavrodi
shocked
Vendredi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) / Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? / The Scam In The Crypto World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.