Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) (61986 Views)

MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
MMM Moku Mogbe Modaran
Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by LaconicINC: 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
obembet:
Do You Remember This?

why are you like this cheesy

4 Likes

Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by feldido(m): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
almsofgold:
you should've changed your moniker to kingneedle after that grin

Mugu Must Maga grin grin grin

they keep crawling outta the woodwork grin

the ones that got away unscathed grin

Only my bonus of 400k that got caught in the trap.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by NdakoIb(m): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
Mey mey mey

1 Like

Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by Ademola47(m): 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
lexy2014:

Which one is ovaoiza farming scheme?

See this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7085394/police-arrest-imu-ovaioza-yunusa
Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by yusluvad(m): 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
You don bring violence thread. Mavrodi violence.

Mogbe, Moku, Modaran grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by Ixodes(m): 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
OP oya request e don green

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by Maj196(m): 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
Moku, Mogbe, Modaran grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by BabalawoPikin(m): 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
olu77:
Lol it was sad for me because I could have made a lot of money back then but I only made about 750k I always get out of these type schemes too fast because of experiences of other people
with 4 accounts I made about 2m then japa by august ending. Some people think free money is forever

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by Femi8586(m): 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
Rebelutionary:

U want to give some people heart attack abi? Lol...anyway they are still been fleshed daily by this scammers in different clothing!

My elder bro made 820k from it just before it crashed.

Thank God he was wise enough to not reinvest towards the end of that year before it crashed.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
Karleb:
grin grin
Make I join you grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by FX2BROWN: 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hmmmmh! MMM that year dealt wit alot of people. I lost #90,000 to that scheme. Having been paid twice and a little knowledge that the ponzi scheme would crash, out of greed, I still invested #90k. From that time, I NEVER BELIEVED ONLINE BUSINESSES. lol

1 Like

Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by Olayetan(m): 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
PH to GH
Lols
Lost 900k to this scheme that year, money i wanted to use to do business.
I couldn't hold the tears that year when I heard it crashed.

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by Bimpe29: 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
Oh boy! We told them before the thing flopped but they didn't listen.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by Hotzone(m): 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
I am glad that among everything i have done, mmm ain’t one

1 Like

Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
Rebelutionary:

U want to give some people heart attack abi? Lol...anyway they are still been fleshed daily by this scammers in different clothing!

Crypto for example
Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by Kingosytex(m): 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
Chinmark and co are still cashing out.

My classmate lost #1.5 million to MMM Empire
His elder brother in Turkey sent him that money for an important project but my guy wanted to make some extra cash, that's how MMM Empire swallowed the money cheesy

1 Like

Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by Grandmaster2022: 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
U didn't read the warnings. There are no investments. Most people took it as business.if u had understood the idea behind it then you wont be complaining. A very intelligent ideology

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by carl90(m): 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
Gather here if MMM scam you well and then you still lost some money again in chinmark or some other (forex) schemes.
grin
I have never lost money in all these schemes and scams as I understand their psych.

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by BOYS2MEN: 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
Olu d baller
olu77:
Lol it was sad for me because I could have made a lot of money back then but I only made about 750k I always get out of these type schemes too fast because of experiences of other people

1 Like

Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by Mrjosh001: 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
obembet:
Do You Remember This?

I convinced my landlord to join,after he joined the thin crashed. My guy still believes i scammed him

4 Likes

Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
almsofgold:
you should've changed your moniker to kingneedle after that grin

Mugu Must Maga grin grin grin

they keep crawling outta the woodwork grin

the ones that got away unscathed grin
white lie, there is no way 55k could have turned 1.4m within 4 months. Explain?

3 Likes

Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by koyeni(m): 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by SammyJac(m): 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
There was a particular moniker on this forum that took it upon himself to discourage and dissuade people from the ponzi scheme but he could not achieve much. He was threatened and vilified but he never rested on his oars to speak against the scheme. WHO REMEMBERS PONZIHATER?

4 Likes

Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by Udemzy05: 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
Mrjosh001:
I convinced my landlord to join,after he joined the thin crashed. My guy still believes i scammed him

Lol..and he no give you quit notice?

1 Like

Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by Gee64: 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
MMM United chop my Bitcoin.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by Mummyimbecile(m): 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
MMM, I can still remember how I nearly ph with the money sent to me to forward my document to NVC. Greed no good!

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by Udemzy05: 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
SammyJac:
There was a particular moniker on this forum that took it upon himself to discourage and dissuade people from the ponzi scheme but he could not achieve much. He was threatened and vilified but he never rested on his oars to speak against the scheme. WHO REMEMBERS PONZIHATER?

Someone even created a thread for him grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3672608/ponzihater-candid-advice
Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by Gee64: 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
Present Sir!
SammyJac:

1 Like

Re: MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) by sleekpro(m): 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
chai.....! this life no balance shaa....!! poeple are crying they lost money, but me i cash out big time. MMM has is my biggest break through in life...!

i don't know how I would have been able to be where I am today without MMM.

after the crash i still share 5million naira to my down lines who lost money.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) / Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? / The Scam In The Crypto World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.