Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

The Boy In The Chrisland Video Is My Cousin, See What I Did To Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Boy In The Chrisland Video Is My Cousin, See What I Did To Him (5920 Views)

Chrisland Video: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Speaks On Good Parenting (video) / Chrisland Video: Female Student Knows Sex, Was Not Raped – Tonto Dikeh / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Boy In The Chrisland Video Is My Cousin, See What I Did To Him by Lovethaa: 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
The boy in the chrisland sex video that the girl was riding happens to be my little cousin..

When I saw the video and recognized him . I was mad with rage ..

I got up angrily, took my car keys and drove straight to thier house ..

Immediately I got to thier compound, I called him several times but he was scared to meet me,he saw the rage in my eyes and already knew his offence...

.I didn't wait for him to meet me.. I ran after him , he tried to run away but I was faster .. I caught up with him....

And guessed what I did to him...

I gave him a big hug.... Omo I was so proud .. chai my little cousin enjoying sweet kpekus and going viral while doing it... This guy don pass me Sha...

Although I was angry that he didn't use condom, I warn him to use condom next time....

While we were hugging and laughing, the dad came out and saw both of us .. then he proudly told me that

"Na me he resemble, that was how I was when I was at his age, omo women suffer for my hand that time ".... The dad told us proudly.....

I agree with him and we all head inside to eat and drink...

I'm not sure the girl got that same treatment from her family......

What do you guys think...?...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Boy In The Chrisland Video Is My Cousin, See What I Did To Him by Maxxim: 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
A lady trying to use reverse psychology wrote this shit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Boy In The Chrisland Video Is My Cousin, See What I Did To Him by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
Normal level. One dey them go take u serious.. u are almost there
Re: The Boy In The Chrisland Video Is My Cousin, See What I Did To Him by PerfectStranger(m): 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kolo mental everywhere grin

5 Likes

Re: The Boy In The Chrisland Video Is My Cousin, See What I Did To Him by BeautyO(f): 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maxxim:
A lady trying to use reverse psychology wrote this shit

In your little mind now.. what you typed made sense ?

3 Likes

Re: The Boy In The Chrisland Video Is My Cousin, See What I Did To Him by Savagr(m): 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
grin
Re: The Boy In The Chrisland Video Is My Cousin, See What I Did To Him by DonBenny77(m): 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
Legebo! I like your lyrics
grin
Re: The Boy In The Chrisland Video Is My Cousin, See What I Did To Him by Premiumwriter: 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
lexy20I4:
We think your mvvther should have used condom when she fvvked your late dvd. grin
or the father should have worn pure water leather

4 Likes

Re: The Boy In The Chrisland Video Is My Cousin, See What I Did To Him by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
Premiumwriter:
or the father should have worn pure water leather
Weke. grin
Re: The Boy In The Chrisland Video Is My Cousin, See What I Did To Him by Illuminatiship(m): 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
You nor go fit marry with this your useless mentality
Re: The Boy In The Chrisland Video Is My Cousin, See What I Did To Him by Maxxim: 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
BeautyO:

In your little mind now.. what you typed made sense ?
Soo wa okay?
Re: The Boy In The Chrisland Video Is My Cousin, See What I Did To Him by Stallionhorse: 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
I swear I admire those kids they have the guts
We never had.. We were so scared of our parents believing all the lies they told us..
Now look the mess we all are in..

We are a lost generation.. Jobless and broke!!
Those kids are way more smarter than us.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Boy In The Chrisland Video Is My Cousin, See What I Did To Him by BeautyO(f): 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maxxim:

Soo wa okay?

Bere lo wo Ara re
Re: The Boy In The Chrisland Video Is My Cousin, See What I Did To Him by godofuck231: 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
Next time educate him on how to protect a woman's dignity and image even after sexual acts , no matter how much pressure by friends he should never kiss and tell , for a woman to go unclad and have sex with him he is favored by the gods AND MOST IMPORTANTLY teach him how to use a condom and protect the girl , the mistake of a son rests on the hands of his father who failed to train and orient him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Boy In The Chrisland Video Is My Cousin, See What I Did To Him by habsydiamond(m): 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
Op... Take high five for ur head...

4 Likes

Re: The Boy In The Chrisland Video Is My Cousin, See What I Did To Him by VictorUSA(m): 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
Op e good like that.
Re: The Boy In The Chrisland Video Is My Cousin, See What I Did To Him by Nicepoker(m): 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
The op and beautyO same lazy person with different Moniker.

2 Likes

Re: The Boy In The Chrisland Video Is My Cousin, See What I Did To Him by BeautyO(f): 11:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nicepoker:
The op and beautyO same lazy person with different Moniker.

You must be a die hard fan of the op to know all his monikers?...... When you dpnvknow just keep quiet
Re: The Boy In The Chrisland Video Is My Cousin, See What I Did To Him by Mastakija(m): 11:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
Rubbish
This is not something to laugh about
Children at a very young age with the mindset of having sex doing the unthinkableit without fear and even took videos on top( prolly wanted to post it on xvid only God knows ) things dat simeme elderly people cannot even do
And instead of u to condemn it u turning it to a joke SMH!
U are part of d problem of this generation
U may not know but I'm telling you!

And if at all u even wanna catch cruise or make jokes with stuffs like this u coulda simply at least put some word of advice or caution at the ending educating and condemning such act
It is well with all of us
But I Know I've done my part

anyways u can check my signature if u want something like this

1 Like

Re: The Boy In The Chrisland Video Is My Cousin, See What I Did To Him by Unzerious: 10:30am On Apr 24, 2022
Fada! shocked
Another Psycopath on the Loose.
Wahala oo
Re: The Boy In The Chrisland Video Is My Cousin, See What I Did To Him by yuping(m): 11:16am On Apr 24, 2022
lipsrsealed mi o ni ohun bi wizkid I for dey voice anything anyway my ti werey bo fuxk everything. If you use your voice well you will be rewarded, if you do the other way, you will also be rewarded.
Re: The Boy In The Chrisland Video Is My Cousin, See What I Did To Him by siofra(f): 11:45am On Apr 24, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I swear I admire those kids they have the guts
We never had.. We were so scared of our parents believing all the lies they told us..
Now look the mess we all are in..

We are a lost generation.. Jobless and broke!!
Those kids are way more smarter than us.

I don't see the correlation between sex tape and being jobless/broke.

1 Like

Re: The Boy In The Chrisland Video Is My Cousin, See What I Did To Him by Fremlin: 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2022
You car key or Keke key

(1) (Reply)

Inter-racial/inter-ethnic Marriage Is It Wrong? / Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome / Pictures Of Premature Babies Smiling Are Too Adorable To Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.