Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) (86079 Views)

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Okoroawusa: 8:01am On Apr 20, 2022
You know it's funny when one generation thinks that they are morally better than the generation after it.

Sex among teenagers have been happening before I was born it's just that internet has now made this type of news a headliner.

....I am not in support of the kids but let's quit these holier than thou attitudes when we get older. Some of us did worst as teenagers.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Penguin2: 8:03am On Apr 20, 2022
Excuzeme:

We all watched the Video, the Girls did not run away, they just WALKED AWAY!

There is a difference between running away (which presumes guilt or fear) and walking away, (which presumes being disinterest with who was calling them back or just ignoring the caller!).
The latter will be my own view.
When you report events, please do so accurately and dont try to embellish it, for your own interest.

You are painting accidentals.

What did the usage of ‘run’ instead of ‘walk’ (according to you) remove from the substance of the issue that was reported? What?

Again, ‘run’ as a word could be adopted in the literal sense of the word and figuratively also.

So, figuratively, the girls ‘ran’ from being spoken to and their faces being captured on camera. Whether they actually ran, walked, crawled or jumped away, are all matter of semantics.

Go back to school and learn the difference between syntax and semantics so you don’t come under my mention to embarrass yourself next time.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Revolva(m): 8:13am On Apr 20, 2022
Newboss:

It's assault, not discipline. Do you even know the meaning of discipline?

This is why Nigeria will remain hopelessly corrupt. We don't like to follow due process.

We were literally raised by parents who like the "sharp sharp" method. Just flog the boy, sharp sharp his head go correct. The problem is that his head no go correct and you've succeeded in teaching him to be a smarter crook.

Assaulting that boy will make your work as a parent easier but it will create serious problems for the society in the long term. You think they no flog and match all these our looters and yahoo boys?

Flogging a child is not parenting or discipline, it's called assault and child abuse. Train a child. Groom them. It's real work. Don't take shortcut

seems you don't have a conscience, so you are telling me if I beat my child it is child abuse...if she or he is misbehaving and its getting out of hand ?

bro I will flog the hell out of them, to correct them if they cross their boundary
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by stamapro(m): 8:36am On Apr 20, 2022
Ceeman18:
Lol. The much warned about spoilt generation has kicked off so fast grin grin

Pls I sell power steering pump of all car model.
WhatsApp or call us from below link on profile

How much is your power steering rack for Toyota Camry?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Elidrisy20: 9:01am On Apr 20, 2022
Maybe they are cultists
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by syntekelite(m): 9:26am On Apr 20, 2022
LibertyRep:
Hope we will revisit the era when people did not mind their businesses when it comes to training a child.

We can't continue to look the other way while the society rots further

No go beat person child ohhh..life no be like before community training is gone.. you risk your own life now by beating someone else child,especially the girl child..

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 20, 2022
stamapro:

How much is your power steering rack for Toyota Camry?

Its available. Pls WhatsApp or call us. Number is below on profile
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by faceland: 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
One foolish parent is wasting money oh these once.
They don't have jobs but can afford hotel.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by asto70: 12:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
LibertyRep:
Hope we will revisit the era when people did not mind their businesses when it comes to training a child.

We can't continue to look the other way while the society rots further
l am sorry for not seeking for your permission ,l had to put this on my statue. Pardon my mistake.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by LibertyRep: 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
asto70:
l am sorry for not seeking for your permission ,l had to put this on my statue. Pardon my mistake.

Mistake kwa? Please enjoy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe / I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.