Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) (86069 Views)

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by chatinent: 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ghen ghen! The indomie generation are coming with the spag!

They'll be the originals.

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Kobicove(m): 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
How did he even manage to get the boldness to try to lodge in a hotel at his age?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Tee92(m): 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
akeem0706514:
I remember some years ago a 14 years old girl and a 15 years old boy decided to leave their parents house just to rent one room so that they can live together ( I don't know how they managed to rent the room).
The parents of the boy said they have talk and talk to their son they are tired of talking he owns his life that wen time comes he will face the repercussions....I so much like the action of the parents of the young girl....they called both of them, talked to them like an adults, after four hours marathon discussed the mom asked the boy do you still want to continue the relationship at this age, the boy with boldness said yes! She turned to the girl, and said you nko? Na so small girl self say yes o..she want to continue..next thing na policemen I see from no where o..na so they bundle the girl and the boy go police station o..after marathon flogging..... when you hear better flogging na the girl first shout mummy I promise I no go continue with the relationship...na so they ask the boy...hid response was " I will face my book" na so the mama of the girl shouted nobody ask you to face your book o...you go continue with the relationship? the boy said he promised he will not...today as I'm talking to you the girl is doing well....
See enh... Not every students deserve flogging, some just need to see cane and they will do the right thing while some needs just the words of mouth alone and they will be fine
Good mother.

7 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Rahkman: 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
angry how you take know him age?

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by bennybuhari: 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
he will use them for money ritual and flee

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Strap: 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
The generation of drink water and mind your business.
LibertyRep:
Hope we will revisit the era when people did not mind their businesses when it comes to training a child.

We can't continue to look the other way while the society rots further

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by seyz91(m): 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
cheesy
Ceeman18:
Lol. The much warned about spoilt generation has kicked off so fast grin grin

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by SmartPolician: 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
The boy wanted to try three.some with the two chicks - something that many adults haven't thought of before grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by CaptainFM1: 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
Omo Olope. Ashewo ti gba dollar

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by calberian: 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
I just wonder. What ever happened to rolling tyres, flying kites, monkey post, going to stadium pool, “king, sergeant, and recruit”, and a lot more non academic stuff to do?

18 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by LaconicINC: 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
2 girls, as in TWO! Mehn this one weak me

3 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by seyz91(m): 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
cheesy
Nokio1:
#chrislanddubai games loading

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by seyz91(m): 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
cheesy
AbijaJ:
Some will tell you to mind your business, that maybe they're going there to do their homework. This life don spoil finish.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by topboss: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
SmartPolician:
The boy wanted to try party with the two chicks - something that many adults haven't thought of before grin

U KNOW... ADULT TOO DEY SEND, YOUTH NO SEND ANYBODY, THEY EXPERIMENT WITH EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING.

3SOME, IS THEIR USUAL PARO, WEN DEY GET TOGETHER.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by EmmaLege: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hian sad

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Cocking: 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
akeem0706514:
I so much like the action of the parents of the young girl....they called both of them, talked to them like an adults, after four hours marathon discussed the mom asked the boy do you still want to continue the relationship at this age, the boy with boldness said yes! She turned to the girl, and said you nko? Na so small girl self say yes o..she want to continue..next thing na policemen I see from no where o..na so they bundle the girl and the boy go police station o..after marathon flogging..... when you hear better flogging na the girl first shout mummy I promise I no go continue with the relationship...na so they ask the boy...hid response was " I will face my book" na so the mama of the girl shouted nobody ask you to face your book o...you go continue with the relationship? the boy said he promised he will not...
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Honourable2003: 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
Chai.
LMAO[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Capablemaster: 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
filleSouriante:
Wahala
Wahala
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
Foogieboy:
Most of all these trending issues online don't seem that absurd to me, all I see is unnecessary hypocrisy
I hope you ain't 15 years old?

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Ekpekus(m): 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
The world has ended cool
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by seyz91(m): 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
cheesy
akeem0706514:
I remember some years ago a 14 years old girl and a 15 years old boy decided to leave their parents house just to rent one room so that they can live together ( I don't know how they managed to rent the room).
The parents of the boy said they have talk and talk to their son they are tired of talking he owns his life that wen time comes he will face the repercussions....I so much like the action of the parents of the young girl....they called both of them, talked to them like an adults, after four hours marathon discussed the mom asked the boy do you still want to continue the relationship at this age, the boy with boldness said yes! She turned to the girl, and said you nko? Na so small girl self say yes o..she want to continue..next thing na policemen I see from no where o..na so they bundle the girl and the boy go police station o..after marathon flogging..... when you hear better flogging na the girl first shout mummy I promise I no go continue with the relationship...na so they ask the boy...hid response was " I will face my book" na so the mama of the girl shouted nobody ask you to face your book o...you go continue with the relationship? the boy said he promised he will not...today as I'm talking to you the girl is doing well....
See enh... Not every students deserve flogging, some just need to see cane and they will do the right thing while some needs just the words of mouth alone and they will be fine

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
Penguin2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWnmIkEvIas

A 15 year old boy has been accosted trying to lodge in a hotel room with 2 girls and another guy.

The girls run away as the voice behind the camera tries to question them.
You can imagine kids
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by seyz91(m): 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
cheesy
DannyXpress:
Seems children from age 5-15 are now the latest big boys and girls of this generation

The rest of us are grandpas and grandmas
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by planetx: 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
What is the crime committed here?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Emperordynasty: 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kids no longer hide in the toilet, but now lodge in the hotel

Untile we address this stupid wokeness of our generation that hails social vices..
Internet Fraud(Yahoo rubbish)
Prostitution(now called Hookup) I don't see an end to this indecency in the children of nowadays

God abeg for this world...
Average

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Nerogaming01(m): 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
If your daughter get that kind of clothes, as she dey come house, questioning straight up.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by compton11(m): 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
akeem0706514:
yeah

The flogging that will not make them handicap but the one that will put sense into them gringrin

7 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by seyz91(m): 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
cheesy
Realists:
The boy wants to CHRISLAND those babies, but thank God the Hotel manager was an antichrisland.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by gadgethead: 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
olaadenigeria:
Money speaking

Na oyinbo you dey teach? See inferiority complex. So You don't have pictures of black models you can use

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
DannyXpress:
Seems children from age 5-15 are now the latest big boys and girls of this generation

The rest of us are grandpas and grandmas

Midnight newspapers you mean grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe / I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.