Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) (86081 Views)

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by yuping(m): 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
akeem0706514:
I remember some years ago a 14 years old girl and a 15 years old boy decided to leave their parents house just to rent one room so that they can live together ( I don't know how they managed to rent the room).
The parents of the boy said they have talk and talk to their son they are tired of talking he owns his life that wen time comes he will face the repercussions....I so much like the action of the parents of the young girl....they called both of them, talked to them like an adults, after four hours marathon discussed the mom asked the boy do you still want to continue the relationship at this age, the boy with boldness said yes! She turned to the girl, and said you nko? Na so small girl self say yes o..she want to continue..next thing na policemen I see from no where o..na so they bundle the girl and the boy go police station o..after marathon flogging..... when you hear better flogging na the girl first shout mummy I promise I no go continue with the relationship...na so they ask the boy...hid response was " I will face my book" na so the mama of the girl shouted nobody ask you to face your book o...you go continue with the relationship? the boy said he promised he will not...today as I'm talking to you the girl is doing well....
See enh... Not every students deserve flogging, some just need to see cane and they will do the right thing while some needs just the words of mouth alone and they will be fine
undecided Serious Auto reset

3 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by kokomilala(m): 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
I've said it before. We may be witnessing a generation whose future may be lost on the whim of the now. He's likely the product of parental failure. Many parents are failing because they shield their children from familial and external or societal scrutiny. They live in denial that their children go astray or are caught in one bad act or another.
Growing up ,whenever an outsider reported me to my parents ,I was in trouble. I remember an incident I had with my late cousin: we quarreled to the extent that we were stoning each other with hails of eba. We were living in Festac then. To this day,I don't know who told my father in the Close. But ,as a result of that scuffle with my late cousin,my father beat the hell out of me. These days,you dare not report a child to his parents. The reaction is always knee-jerk. They immediately go on the defensive and protect that child from punishment or reprimand. Sad!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Kazeem47(m): 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
This man just fall the boy hand in front of him babe grin

5 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by bonnyhope: 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
That boy might be doing for other bad guys

Not him that want to take on 2 girls at a time
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by yusluvad(m): 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ceeman18:
Lol. The much warned about spoilt generation has kicked off so fast grin grin
No time grin grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by topboss: 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
kokomilala:
I've said it before. We may be witnessing a generation whose future may be lost on whim of the now. He's likely the product of parental failure. Many parents are failing because they shield their children from familial and external or societal scrutiny. They live in denial that their children go astray or is caught in one bad act or another.
Growing up ,whenever an outsider reported me to my parents ,I was in trouble. I remember an incident I had with my late cousin: we quarreled to the extent that were were stoning each other with hails of eba. We were living in Festac then. To this day,I don't know who told my father in the Close. But ,ad a result of that scuffle with my late cousin,my father beat the hell out of me. These days,you dare not report a child to their parents. The reaction is always knee-jerk. They immediately go on the defensive and protect that child from punishment or reprimand. Sad!
[/s]

JUST BECOS, YOUR PARENTS JAIL YOU UNTIL U WERE ABLE TO OVER POWER DEM, DONT MEAN OTHERS WERE JAILED.

GUY, WANT TO BOOK ROOM WITH HIS FELLOW LITTLE HOMIES THAT ARE FEMALE.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT, IF WE TRAIN OUR KIDS THIS WAY, WE WILL HAVE FEWER HOMOSEXUAL.

ALL THIS LOCK UP, NO DEY HELP.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by ProSongWriter: 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
akeem0706514:
I remember some years ago a 14 years old girl and a 15 years old boy decided to leave their parents house just to rent one room so that they can live together ( I don't know how they managed to rent the room).
The parents of the boy said they have talk and talk to their son they are tired of talking he owns his life that wen time comes he will face the repercussions....I so much like the action of the parents of the young girl....they called both of them, talked to them like an adults, after four hours marathon discussed the mom asked the boy do you still want to continue the relationship at this age, the boy with boldness said yes! She turned to the girl, and said you nko? Na so small girl self say yes o..she want to continue..next thing na policemen I see from no where o..na so they bundle the girl and the boy go police station o..after marathon flogging..... when you hear better flogging na the girl first shout mummy I promise I no go continue with the relationship...na so they ask the boy...hid response was " I will face my book" na so the mama of the girl shouted nobody ask you to face your book o...you go continue with the relationship? the boy said he promised he will not...today as I'm talking to you the girl is doing well....
See enh... Not every students deserve flogging, some just need to see cane and they will do the right thing while some needs just the words of mouth alone and they will be fine
grin grin grin Cain Sabi reset brain.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Streett: 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
Caught? What do they mean caught? If that was Tupac, Mike Tyson or Micheal Jackson at 15 they would be worshipping them rather, it is his money. In naigeria where most parents or adults do not ask their 15 years olds or care where and how they acquired wealth. Suddenly they "caught" an innocent 15 years old tryna book into a hotel?
I see nothing wrong here, let the kid go!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Ghostnick: 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by samiabigail: 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
believe this at ur own risk
na plan video them just wan use am trend too
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
Foogieboy:
Most of all these trending issues online don't seem that absurd to me, all I see is unnecessary hypocrisy

God bless you o... I wonder why people make it seem absurd as if Na new thing, make them gerrout

What's the age of girls in hotels today, if not between 14-23... Girls above 23 in hotels today are in-house prostitutes, who either lodge there full time or work as waitress. Those ones sef, Na old men wey dey come hotel dey carry them

The ones that come, spend the night/evening and go are those between 14-23. What of the guys, same thing, although some old agba-awo dey wey never get sense to go rent better flat inside new site, fit am to their taste and get standby gen, then pay security 2k every Friday with a bottle of wine.

It's all around us, if we want to change lets start from there. Not when it trends, we come online shouting waoo, waooo, waoooo like ambulance

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Justiceleague1: 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
"we were just doing things young people in love do,
parents tryna find what we were up to
Saying,why were you creeping 'round late last night?"
Why did I see two shadows moving in your bedroom light?
Now you're dressed in black when I left,you were dressed in white,
Can you fill me in....?
grin grin grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Harmless1b(m): 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
They don't hear advice, even as they left the hotel, nothing will still stop them from doing their assignment elsewhere.. WHO WILL HEAL D WORLD STARTING FROM NIGERIA??
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by kingthreat(m): 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
15 years old wan do foursome.
Ask where the parents are, most are divorced and don't have time for the children.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Newboss(m): 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
akeem0706514:

Child abuse. Oh I almost forgot, this is Nigeria, a backward society.

As they couldn't convince them, they decided to assault them. No wonder we have a totally corrupt society. We're going to keep assaulting one another for a very very long time.

Damaged people raise a damaged society
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Bosenan: 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2022
dem suppose flog these ones comot their ni
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by kingthreat(m): 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
Emperordynasty:
Kids no longer hide in the toilet, but now lodge in the hotel

Untile we address this stupid wokeness of our generation that hails social vices..
Internet Fraud(Yahoo rubbish)
Prostitution(now called Hookup) I don't see an end to this indecency in the children of nowadays

God abeg for this world...
Average

Add cultism too to the matter.
But please answer these questions. Who are the role models of these kids, no be Davido, Portable, Tiwa Savage, Zlatan Ibile, Naira Marley, etc.
Please don't expect this generation to be any better. We may need a strong military rule to change them

4 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Nezero(m): 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nokio1:
#chrislanddubai games loading

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by topboss: 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
Harmless1b:
They don't hear advice, even as they left the hotel, nothing will still stop them from doing their assignment elsewhere.. WHO WILL HEAL D WORLD STARTING FROM NIGERIA??

THAT MAN CARRYING CAMERA IS JUST JEALOUS, SAY HIM WAIT TILL 30YEARS TO DO WHAT THEY ARE PULLING OFF AT 15 YEARS.

AS HE PURSUE THEM, NA STRAIGHT TO PLAN B, NOTHING CAN STOP DEM FINISHING THEIR ASSIGNMENT THAT DAY.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by treatise: 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
Penguin2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWnmIkEvIas

A 15 year old boy has been accosted trying to lodge in a hotel room with 2 girls and another guy.

The girls run away as the voice behind the camera tries to question them.

This must be Benin, please don't quote me
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Johel(m): 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
[quote author=Penguin2 post=112092046]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWnmIkEvIas

A 15 year old boy has been accosted trying to lodge in a hotel room with 2 girls and another guy.

The girls run away as the voice behind the camera tries to question them.[/quote

E don tey, no be today,it's all just revealing to the public via SM now.... Nothing new under the sun.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by MJBOLT: 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
I remember one that happened 3 years ago,a boy was caught stealing and reported to his mother,we all thought the mother will discipline him.
She turned the matter on our heads and accused us of trying to kill her only son,no be small matter that day.
Today,that boy has spent more nights in a police cell than in a classroom and he's still less than 20.

kokomilala:
I've said it before. We may be witnessing a generation whose future may be lost on whim of the now. He's likely the product of parental failure. Many parents are failing because they shield their children from familial and external or societal scrutiny. They live in denial that their children go astray or are caught in one bad act or another.
Growing up ,whenever an outsider reported me to my parents ,I was in trouble. I remember an incident I had with my late cousin: we quarreled to the extent that were were stoning each other with hails of eba. We were living in Festac then. To this day,I don't know who told my father in the Close. But ,as a result of that scuffle with my late cousin,my father beat the hell out of me. These days,you dare not report a child to his parents. The reaction is always knee-jerk. They immediately go on the defensive and protect that child from punishment or reprimand. Sad!

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by InvertedHammer: 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
/
The freedom ye seek, the freedom ye shall get.

We copied the exact same lifestyle that destroyed the moral foundation of families in the Western world. I am glad that we are living witnesses to the rot we caused.

/

5 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by denichukwu(m): 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
This our country self cry
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by kokomilala(m): 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
@topboss, for a start,I think you're beyond sick to have cancelled my post. And,to all the narcissists- that's what they are- narcissists. Anyone who doesn't entertain other people's opinions is a narcissist in that sense. You can entertain other views without necessarily accepting them.
Then,you wrote irresponsibly that my parents jailed me.Where did I mention anything like jail? You like the other presumptuous mortals on NL ,who are always hasty to advertise their stupidity ,more often than not miss the most important things in posts most times. Instead of you to read ,grasp and let it sink,you rush to spew out this pompous rubbish all in a fruitless effort to comment.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Ubdavis(m): 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
Person wey no when grow bia bia for that place!!!. Na wa oh
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by akeem0706514(m): 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
Newboss:

Child abuse. Oh I almost forgot, this is Nigeria, a backward society.

As they couldn't convince them, they decided to assault them. No wonder we have a totally corrupt society. We're going to keep assaulting one another for a very very long time.

Damaged people raise a damaged society
If you take descpline for assault, so be it.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by simpleseyi: 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
They should be matched with our Chrisland cowgirl. Let's see who is more unfortunate between the two. Awon Omo Oloriburuku
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
End time
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by afamaustin(m): 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
Humm party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe / I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.