Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

Who Could Be Responsible For The Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Could Be Responsible For The Pregnancy (423 Views)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? / Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Could Be Responsible For The Pregnancy by ghanamichael247(m): 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
I need you guys to help me understand something here. I had been dating this lady since December last year. Last month( 19th March), I found out she already had a boyfriend. She then broke up with him and decided to be with me. She broke up with me too and return to the other guy and had sex with him on 10th April. I spoke to her on Saturday ( 16th April) and she claimed she was pregnant and that I wasn't responsibility for it since I always used condoms whenever I had sex with her. I also don't believe it belongs to the other guy either since she missed her period before sleeping with him. I want to know if it's possible for a woman to experience symptoms of pregnancy less than a week after having unprotected sex
Re: Who Could Be Responsible For The Pregnancy by Ahmback(m): 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
This mata don wear khaki
Re: Who Could Be Responsible For The Pregnancy by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
Op how do ya know she had sex with him on 10th of April abi ya be monitoring spirit
Re: Who Could Be Responsible For The Pregnancy by Blunttruth: 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
Why do you people enjoy complication, once sex is involved you lose your senses.
Re: Who Could Be Responsible For The Pregnancy by Pierocash(m): 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
ghanamichael247:
I need you guys to help me understand something here. I had been dating this lady since December last year. Last month( 19th March), I found out she already had a boyfriend. She then broke up with him and decided to be with me. She broke up with me too and return to the other guy and had sex with him on 10th April. I spoke to her on Saturday ( 16th April) and she claimed she was pregnant and that I wasn't responsibility for it since I always used condoms whenever I had sex with her. I also don't believe it belongs to the other guy either since she missed her period before sleeping with him. I want to know if it's possible for a woman to experience symptoms of pregnancy less than a week after having unprotected sex
what is your problem? You are dating Charity who goes about showing love to the public and she told you the pregnancy isn't yours,instead of you to thank and appreciate her,you wan drag pikin with olosho.

Is like you like vawulence

1 Like

Re: Who Could Be Responsible For The Pregnancy by ghanamichael247(m): 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
Op how do ya know she had sex with him on 10th of April abi ya be monitoring spirit
That's what she told me
Re: Who Could Be Responsible For The Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
She said its not urs u rest. Why u want investigate naaa Sherlock Holmes
Re: Who Could Be Responsible For The Pregnancy by Obalacam(m): 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
You started dating her on 19th of march
You guys broke up on the 10th of April
In less than a month she is already pregnant for you both
This matter wear khaki, I will relax and wait for the elders in the house
Re: Who Could Be Responsible For The Pregnancy by ghanamichael247(m): 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
Obalacam:
You started dating her on 19th of march
You guys broke up on the 10th of April
In less than a month she is already pregnant for you both
This matter wear khaki, I will relax and wait for the elders in the house

I've been dating her since December and the other guy had been with her for 5 years. I found out about it on 19th March, she broke up with both of us and we started seeing each other again within that week
Re: Who Could Be Responsible For The Pregnancy by Nerogaming01(m): 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
Na the dates wey you cram dey bother me
Re: Who Could Be Responsible For The Pregnancy by Ahmback(m): 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nerogaming01:
Na the dates wey you cram dey bother me
Comrade you're too "vahulented"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Astrokiddies: Dear Parents, Instead Of Seizing Your Child's Phone, Do This!! / This Is What A Lot Of Ladies Need Right Now / Home Wreckers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.