Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Pls What Is The Benefits and usefulness Of having Mosquitoes And Bedbugs around. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls What Is The Benefits and usefulness Of having Mosquitoes And Bedbugs around. (538 Views)

Men Only: Boxer Shorts Have Outlived Its Usefulness / LET’S TALK!! What Is The Usefulness Of Eve To Adam? (See This) / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Is The Benefits and usefulness Of having Mosquitoes And Bedbugs around. by OlawaleBammie: 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
Do these insect/anthropod(i dont know if they are insects or anthropods) even have any beneficial importance to mankind?? Pls enlighten me.

Re: Pls What Is The Benefits and usefulness Of having Mosquitoes And Bedbugs around. by DispatcherLagos: 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
They are parasites.
Now you know
Re: Pls What Is The Benefits and usefulness Of having Mosquitoes And Bedbugs around. by OlawaleBammie: 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
They are parasites.
Now you know

Sir!! Do parasite has any economic importance??
Re: Pls What Is The Benefits and usefulness Of having Mosquitoes And Bedbugs around. by DispatcherLagos: 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Sir!! Do parasite has any economic importance??
Yes!
By economic importance I hope you know you are considering both their advantages and disadvantages?
Re: Pls What Is The Benefits and usefulness Of having Mosquitoes And Bedbugs around. by okoroemeka(m): 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Yes!
By economic importance I hope you know you are considering both their advantages and disadvantages?
they reduce the population of the world by infecting people with malaria,dengue fever,etc,this kill millions each year reducing overpopulation in the world

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls What Is The Benefits and usefulness Of having Mosquitoes And Bedbugs around. by jericco1(m): 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
okoroemeka:
they reduce the population of the world by infecting people with malaria,dengue fever,etc,this kill millions each year reducing overpopulation in the world
Lol
Re: Pls What Is The Benefits and usefulness Of having Mosquitoes And Bedbugs around. by DIAMANTE1759: 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
okoroemeka:
hahahahaha
Re: Pls What Is The Benefits and usefulness Of having Mosquitoes And Bedbugs around. by OlawaleBammie: 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Yes!
yes, especially the advantages
Re: Pls What Is The Benefits and usefulness Of having Mosquitoes And Bedbugs around. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Do these insect/anthropod(i dont know if they are insects or anthropods) even have any beneficial importance to mankind?? Pls enlighten me.

Ask the pharmaceutical industry.
Re: Pls What Is The Benefits and usefulness Of having Mosquitoes And Bedbugs around. by OlawaleBammie: 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
Blablamalala:

Ask the pharmaceutical industry.

Hmmmhmmm, i got it, that means i got my question wrong, maybe u should have asked..."what are their advantages to mankind"??
Re: Pls What Is The Benefits and usefulness Of having Mosquitoes And Bedbugs around. by MessiahMARLIANS: 10:42am On Mar 08, 2023
okoroemeka:

Lol... can the world be over-populated without mosquitoes in it?

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Getting Stronger Because They Support Themselves / Who Can Find The Bear Hidden In The Forest? / For The First Time I Try This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.