Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Why Do Online Comedians/pranksters In Nigeria Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Online Comedians/pranksters In Nigeria Do This? (663 Views)

Nigerians Blast Ig Comedians For Posting This X Rated Erotic Video(18+) / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Comedians Sam And Song Propose To Girlfriends At Abuja Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Online Comedians/pranksters In Nigeria Do This? by czarr(m): 11:48am On Apr 26, 2022
Why is it that after pranking someone in the streets or campus they don't ask the person for permission to put their face online, they just go ahead because they know most people can't sue or don't have the means to.

Unlike places like America after pranking someone they walk up to you and ask if you give your permission to be on their video.

Here anybody can just hold a camera and start recording people and use them to make money without their permission...see what ignorance and lack of exposure has caused, people don't even know they have rights.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Online Comedians/pranksters In Nigeria Do This? by Kingjames(m): 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
Am waiting for them to try that sh*t with me

easiest avenue for me and my lawyer to make cool cash

idoit!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Online Comedians/pranksters In Nigeria Do This? by PEXBlog(f): 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Kingjames:
Am waiting for them to try that sh*t with me

easiest avenue for me and my lawyer to make cool cash

idoit!

Lol cheesy
Re: Why Do Online Comedians/pranksters In Nigeria Do This? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
czarr:
Why is it that after pranking someone in the streets or campus they don't ask the person for permission to put their face online, they just go ahead because they know most people can't sue or don't have the means to.

Unlike places like America after pranking someone they walk up to you and ask if you give your permission to be on their video.

Here anybody can just hold a camera and start recording people and use them to make money without their permission...see what ignorance and lack of exposure has caused, people don't even know they have rights.
I know... Many Nigerians don't know their rights...

Even those vidoes where random people are asked to spell common words or give their meanings... Many Nigerians don't know they can just walk away... It's not compulsory to answer...

If someone uploads a video of you without your permission, you can and should sue them... One scapegoat would deter the rest...
Re: Why Do Online Comedians/pranksters In Nigeria Do This? by czarr(m): 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
I know... Many Nigerians don't know their rights...

Even those vidoes where random people are asked to spell common words or give their meanings... Many Nigerians don't know they can just walk away... It's not compulsory to answer...

If someone uploads a video of you without your permission, you can and should sue them... One scapegoat would deter the rest...
A lawless society.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn This 5 Languages In 5years / Help! I Am Addicted To Her Waistbeads / 12 Ways To Get A Guy To Fall Deeply In Love With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.