Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) (45470 Views)

See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) / This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday / Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by MideMrPossible: 8:48am On Apr 20, 2022
wolesmile:
I opened the thread, expecting to see a real bed. grin grin grin

May God bless your hustle, bro

Amen. Thanks for your kind words sir.

1 Like

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by MideMrPossible: 8:50am On Apr 20, 2022
Clonelord:
Hope your wife's consent was sort before this too much unnecessary exposure to the public domain

I did just that sir.
Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by MideMrPossible: 8:51am On Apr 20, 2022
Topzee109:
These are hardworking Nigerians, not some online....

Thanks for your kind words sir.

Just in case you want to read up on our regenerative model of modern agriculture that we are both working on, here is a link https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5453095591367112&id=100000001746131

The project video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFVPkRW3p2E

The link to donate https://www.paystack.com/pay/possiblefarms
Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by yusluvad(m): 8:52am On Apr 20, 2022
Obviously you've got an angel as a wife. You're blessed... cool cool

1 Like

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by We4all: 8:52am On Apr 20, 2022
Premiumwriter:
Na slayqueens make marriage hard o. They think say marriage na Korean drama.

They wan do drama like the zee world wey dem De watch.

They wan make you get $1billion for akant.

Marry who like you as you dey o.

Like op, marry who go fit go your 'farm' even if you no dey around (broke).

On the other hand, it is chauvinistic and archaic men that is making marriage difficult for women.
Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Premiumwriter: 8:59am On Apr 20, 2022
We4all:

On the other hand, it is chauvinistic and archaic men that is making marriage difficult for women.
and how is that?
Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by 2elliot: 9:07am On Apr 20, 2022
adecz:
undecided

Mr Man, stop suffering this poor
woman with back breaking farm labor☹️☹️

A man who loves his woman won't
subject the fairer gender to this.

You can join hands with hired labor
to do this, while she cooks and bring
to You for nourishment.✌️✌️✌️

We are not in the 40s or 50s,
❗️❗️❗️We won't take this.

finished man
Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by polite2(m): 9:11am On Apr 20, 2022
adecz:
undecided

Well said bro

1 Like

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by syntekelite(m): 9:15am On Apr 20, 2022
No tel your wife mke hin dress decent for camera..na when alpha males snatch am your eye go clear..
Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Ishilove: 9:18am On Apr 20, 2022
candidbabe:
So your pretty pretty pororo cannot wear a proper cloth to the farm?.
We were taught about different clothes for different occasions in secondary school.
Is she a slay queen?
Is she farming or slaying?
No vex. Next time she will wear bone straight wig, iro and buba and high heels to the farm.

3 Likes

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by GloriousGbola: 9:26am On Apr 20, 2022
candidbabe:
So your pretty pretty pororo cannot wear a proper cloth to the farm?.
We were taught about different clothes for different occasions in secondary school.
Is she a slay queen?
Is she farming or slaying?

Subsistence Farming is labour intensive, sweaty and dirty work.

She is dressed for an internse workout

The only difference is that maybe instead of a sports bra, she should have worn an old t-shirt
Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by HITsquad: 9:40am On Apr 20, 2022
OP they are after your wife!
Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by bluefilm: 9:42am On Apr 20, 2022
MideMrPossible:
The truth is when it rains everywhere is so soft and guess what? we went to farm made some very soft bed and do what's needed to be done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbAX21JBXa8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiOLjyTOHyw

Mtcheeewww angry angry angry

This is not what I came here to see.

I am highly disappointed and depressed now.

Nonsense. undecided
Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by MideMrPossible: 9:44am On Apr 20, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Subsistence Farming is labour intensive, sweaty and dirty work.

She is dressed for an internse workout

The only difference is that maybe instead of a sports bra, she should have worn an old t-shirt
It's very sunny, she actually went with a T-shirt but as the work became intense, she had to remove it

1 Like

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by paix(m): 10:13am On Apr 20, 2022
Jayrockk:
Omo this yr wife soft o grin
Maybe she dey use cotton to bath.
Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by adecz: 10:33am On Apr 20, 2022
Mase2020g:

Not Everytime u talk, sometimes keep your foolish comment to yourself

Another wife molester sighted❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Nezero(m): 11:16am On Apr 20, 2022
MideMrPossible:
The truth is when it rains everywhere is so soft and guess what?
we went to farm made some very soft bed and do what's needed to be done.

You be the real man. Nice family and work. God bless.

1 Like

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Eagba(m): 11:30am On Apr 20, 2022
adecz:
undecided

guy you mumu
Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Alonso91(m): 11:37am On Apr 20, 2022
I was expecting to see BED

NOT

NURSERY
Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by We4all: 11:59am On Apr 20, 2022
Premiumwriter:
and how is that?

Go and ask that late singer’s husband. He is an epitome of a chauvinist. Unfortunately, there are many men like him making marriage difficult for women.
Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Loreettaa: 11:59am On Apr 20, 2022
Jayrockk:
Omo this yr wife soft o grin
Do not covet
Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Gis30(m): 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
Why your wife come look like a 10 years old grin
Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Xpol: 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
[quote author=Greystone post=112105919]

I swear I think say na knack dem dey knack for farm oh grin[/quote lol

1 Like

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by InsanePsycho(m): 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
MideMrPossible:
The truth is when it rains everywhere is so soft and guess what?
we went to farm made some very soft bed and do what's needed to be done.

Nice one. I like your relationship.

Make sure you treat her well. Money go fit una well well grin

1 Like

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Aaay: 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Mase2020g(m): 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
adecz:

Another wife molester sighted❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

I have told u mine
Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by MideMrPossible: 11:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nezero:

You be the real man. Nice family and work. God bless.

Amen
Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Pennywise(m): 3:57am On Apr 21, 2022
Bros too old for the girl na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions / Agric/grains Commodity Purchase/storage / Sesame Farming ( The New Oil Money)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.