Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) (45468 Views)

See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) / This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday / Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Premiumwriter: 5:39am On Apr 20, 2022
Na slayqueens make marriage hard o. They think say marriage na Korean drama.

They wan do drama like the zee world wey dem De watch.

They wan make you get $1billion for akant.

Marry who like you as you dey o.

Like op, marry who go fit go your 'farm' even if you no dey around (broke).

4 Likes

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by SmartPolician: 5:39am On Apr 20, 2022
You dey shoot farming video abi you dey advertise your wife?

No come for romance section come cry when Yahoo boys finally collect am cheesy

10 Likes

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Guyman02: 5:39am On Apr 20, 2022
Cutehector:
Misleading title

For people with dirty minds

3 Likes

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:40am On Apr 20, 2022
Lol. See as Hot people full thread on a Wednesday morning cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by candidbabe(f): 5:40am On Apr 20, 2022
So Your pretty pretty pororo cannot wear a proper cloth to the farm?.
We were taught about different clothes for different occasions in secondary school.
Is she a slay queen?
Is she farming or slaying?
Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 20, 2022
U wan share ur wife's farming pants?
Ok, that's nice because I am yet to see what u guys do when it rained.

3 Likes

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by esti98: 5:49am On Apr 20, 2022
Weldon bro. Hope you won't abandon this woman when money comes.

4 Likes

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by phemmyfour: 5:54am On Apr 20, 2022
She carry bra go farm, just don't contaminate the innocent plants

4 Likes

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by zudozz: 6:03am On Apr 20, 2022
I subscribe for am ooh.

2 Likes

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:04am On Apr 20, 2022
MideMrPossible:
The truth is when it rains everywhere is so soft and guess what?
we went to farm made some very soft bed and do what's needed to be done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbAX21JBXa8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiOLjyTOHyw
Wow
Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Goodbadbowy419: 6:06am On Apr 20, 2022
The girl sef lack yansh
Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by louken(m): 6:13am On Apr 20, 2022
I wasted my data
Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:20am On Apr 20, 2022
ValCon888:
Very misleading title.

But I enjoy what you and your wife are doing.
Keep up the good work!

Your sense of humour and use of double entendres is outstanding.
Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Blascatter: 6:24am On Apr 20, 2022
U de show guys your babe. U think say na every body like you shay? Wife or no wife, some people ready snatch her o. Where u wan see young girl like dis wey go gree work for farm. For dis age and time and smiling about it? Oga u are blessed. Extend our greetings to her o.

P.s: See one of dem here. Many still de come o. Dem Neva wake up.
Make anybody nor come for me o. My salary nor plenty o and I nor well o. Ehen.

Goodbadbowy419:
The girl sef lack yansh

6 Likes

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by enawt: 6:32am On Apr 20, 2022
Views on this post go mad...

2 Likes

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by marymaria(f): 6:38am On Apr 20, 2022
candidbabe:
So your pretty pretty pororo cannot wear a proper cloth to the farm?.
We were taught about different clothes for different occasions in secondary school.
Is she a slay queen?

Ose chief judge of dressing

Na una know proper clothes.
Didirin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Shadysen: 6:52am On Apr 20, 2022
adecz:
undecided

Mr Man, stop suffering this poor
woman with back breaking farm labor☹️☹️

A man who loves his woman won't
subject the fairer gender to this.

You can join hands with hired labor
to do this, while she cooks and bring
to You for nourishment.✌️✌️✌️

We are not in the 40s or 50s,
❗️❗️❗️We won't take this. So those labourers are not human too?

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Ekpes2017: 6:59am On Apr 20, 2022
Guyman02:

For people with dirty minds
Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Ybaby: 7:03am On Apr 20, 2022
MideMrPossible:
The truth is when it rains everywhere is so soft and guess what?
we went to farm made some very soft bed and do what's needed to be done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbAX21JBXa8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiOLjyTOHyw

Donot over work that woman biko. Too much physical work and beauty fades
Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Greystone: 7:09am On Apr 20, 2022
Xpol:
Nice one. Even though many of us are were/ are disappointing base on our expectation before opening lol. Don’t lie oh we know ourselves lol

I swear I think say na knack dem dey knack for farm oh grin

1 Like

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Bridget95(f): 7:09am On Apr 20, 2022
Your wife is so cute for hot f^cks
Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 7:15am On Apr 20, 2022
Goodbadbowy419:
The girl sef lack yansh
She's perfectly ok that way, one man's food is another's poison.

Not everybody is obsessed with big bumbum.

#TeamSlimAndPretty

4 Likes

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by sheymoni(m): 7:20am On Apr 20, 2022
Nice one mide. Nice to see you doing well for yourself

1 Like

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by bigcee(m): 7:24am On Apr 20, 2022
Alexas58:
Some will think it’s bed for laying down…
Lol
It’s nursery bed to raise up smaller plants before they’re transplanted to the main farm
I was thinking na Mouka foam dey wan use nack for farm grin mumu me, sha grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 20, 2022
candidbabe:
So your pretty pretty pororo cannot wear a proper cloth to the farm?.
Is she a slay queen?

Until ants, mosquitoes, bees or other insects sting her that's when she will have sense.

1 Like

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by MideMrPossible: 7:27am On Apr 20, 2022
Ybaby:

Donot over work that woman biko. Too much physical work and beauty fades

The feelings are very mutual, she won't just sit so that I can do all the work, she always insists on working so I won't become haggard so soon and if only we can see good-spirited Nigerians support our regenerative farming, here is a link to he project on my Facebook https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5453095591367112&id=100000001746131 and here is a link to donate https://www.paystack.com/pay/possiblefarms

We are both graduates.

1 Like

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Candidlady: 7:33am On Apr 20, 2022
Your wife is pretty

You are lucky to have such an angel.. hopefully all your kids look like her
Amin

3 Likes

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by crackhouse(m): 7:34am On Apr 20, 2022
Why u dey suffer that small girl u call your wife?
Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by hotwax: 7:39am On Apr 20, 2022
you sha wan show us the girl u dey nack....

oya give me her number, let me confirm something angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions / Agric/grains Commodity Purchase/storage / Sesame Farming ( The New Oil Money)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.