Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

How Did You Overcome Your Depression - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Overcome Your Depression (496 Views)

5 Daily Habits That Are Making Your Depression Worse / How To Overcome Your Fear Of Approaching Women / What Was The Strongest Addiction You've Ever Have? And How Did You Overcome? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Overcome Your Depression by SoJBoy1: 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
I am Feeling depressed lately, I have try what I can to stop feeling this way but it not working. I need help on what I can do to overcome this feeling.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Depression by Ammishaddai: 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
Bros it's just prayer and a change in how you see yourself . And from my experience , all other avenues will only lead to medications that don't solve the problem .
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Depression by yuping(m): 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
undecided anytime I see alert I'm ok.
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Depression by Dliquidmetal(m): 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
smiley By looking at the grand-ness of the cosmos and our dear planet,by studying difference books and knowing new stuffs about human nature in particular and also,problems doesn't stop in life so why worry? Just enjoy life,explore,experience new stuffs,try out different delicacies of different cultures,meet different humans,go out of your shell,solve problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Depression by SoJBoy1: 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Bros it's just prayer and a change in how you see yourself . And from my experience , all other avenues will only lead to medications that don't solve the problem .

I have been praying alot, thanks.
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Depression by flokii: 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
It depends on what is making you feel depressed.. is it family, relationship, loneliness, health issue or state of the nation?
Majority of people today are battling depression and suicidal feelings. stay strong, stay sharp.
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Depression by Offpoint1: 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
Are you depressed or broke?

Let's start from there, if you're broke then what you're feeling right now is call "Frustrations" and not "depression"
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Depression by 2braithe: 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
My own depression will be cured if I see 10k.

It hurts to have needs but not to be able to meet it due to financial constraint.
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Depression by Demigod22: 12:01am On Apr 20, 2022
That year, na my depression overcome me o. Las las we go dey alright.
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Depression by SoJBoy1: 7:08am On Apr 20, 2022
flokii:
It depends on what is making you feel depressed.. is it family, relationship, loneliness, health issue or state of the nation?
Majority of people today are battling depression and suicidal feelings. stay strong, stay sharp.

The problem seems to come on multiple front, and I just feel powerless over all of them. despite trying very hard to change the situation.
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Depression by SmartPolician: 7:24am On Apr 20, 2022
SoJBoy1:
I am Feeling depressed lately, I have try what I can to stop feeling this way but it not working. I need help on what I can do to overcome this feeling.

Are you sure you are depressed or broke because depressed people don't even know they are depressed?

(1) (Reply)

The Feminine Gender_what Are They After,money Or Love?. / Photo: Do You Think Sex Education Should Be Compulsory For SSS Students? / Don’t Put Ring On This Finger, It Will Fight Against You Spiritually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.