Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Where Are The Original ESN Kanu Set Up And Who's In Charge Of Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Original ESN Kanu Set Up And Who's In Charge Of Them (630 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Set To Expose How Channels TV Doctored Old Interview Of Osinbanjo / Nigeria May Break-up, As Nnamdi Kanu Set To Hold Powerful Meeting With Top World / After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Original ESN Kanu Set Up And Who's In Charge Of Them by Awkabigboy: 12:50am On Apr 20, 2022
seems Emma powerful and the rest of his crook have abandoned the ESN they formed. Who now is to blame

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Original ESN Kanu Set Up And Who's In Charge Of Them by nnatobryno(m): 8:23am On Apr 20, 2022
That is the mistake you all make. IPOB or ESN or whatever is an ideology that may not necessarily need a leader. Just like Soludo said "you don't shoot an ideology with a gun" embrace dialogue.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Original ESN Kanu Set Up And Who's In Charge Of Them by Obagofixxy: 8:35am On Apr 20, 2022
And you think ESN are not working, the ESN are not violent entity, they know there jurisdiction, since all these killings, u Don hear say Fulani kill person for him farm, the ESN knows there boundary

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Original ESN Kanu Set Up And Who's In Charge Of Them by Awkabigboy: 8:46am On Apr 20, 2022
Obagofixxy:
And you think ESN are not working, the ESN are not violent entity, they know there jurisdiction, since all these killings, u Don hear say Fulani kill person for him farm, the ESN knows there boundary
Fulani just killed three people i Enugu 3 days ago. Dont be ignorant please

6 Likes

Re: Where Are The Original ESN Kanu Set Up And Who's In Charge Of Them by LordKushmann(m): 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
Awkabigboy:

That's the thing. Only in Enugu and anytime you hear Enugu check, 9x out of 10 it's Eha Amufu because it's closer to the Midbelt lands they've overrun. Truth be told, we've never heard of anymore Herdsmen attacks in Imo, Anambra or Abia since. Unlike before.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Original ESN Kanu Set Up And Who's In Charge Of Them by Awkabigboy: 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
LordKushmann:

That's the thing. Only in Enugu and anytime you hear Enugu check, 9x out of 10 it's Eha Amufu because it's closer to the Midbelt lands they've overrun. Truth be told, we've never heard of anymore Herdsmen attacks in Imo, Anambra or Abia since. Unlike before.
Youre still ignorant. Before u claimed no attack in SE but now you restricted it. Let me shock u this ignorant boy, fulani Herdmen kidnapped Abia state University students just this past Saturday, you know nothing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Original ESN Kanu Set Up And Who's In Charge Of Them by LordKushmann(m): 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Youre still ignorant. Before u claimed no attack in SE but now you restricted it. Let me shock u this ignorant boy, fulani Herdmen kidnapped Abia state University students just this past Saturday, you know nothing
This is only the last time I'll put this warning out here.. If you will not be civil in your response, you will be treated to something you have never experienced before. Be guided.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Original ESN Kanu Set Up And Who's In Charge Of Them by Reality3080: 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
nnatobryno:
That is the mistake you all make. IPOB or ESN or whatever is an ideology that may not necessarily need a leader. Just like Soludo said "you don't shoot an ideology with a gun" embrace dialogue.
what will b d subject of dialogue?
Re: Where Are The Original ESN Kanu Set Up And Who's In Charge Of Them by Awkabigboy: 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
LordKushmann:

[s]This is only the last time I'll put this warning out here.. If you will not be civil in your response, you will be treated to something you have never experienced before. Be guided.[/s]
Re: Where Are The Original ESN Kanu Set Up And Who's In Charge Of Them by pquaver(m): 12:16am On Apr 21, 2022
LordKushmann:

There was never herdsmen attack in imo at anytime.. Atleast that is the one I know please can you prove Fulani herdsmen attack in imo here pls?
Re: Where Are The Original ESN Kanu Set Up And Who's In Charge Of Them by IGBOSON1: 1:02am On Apr 21, 2022
Awkabigboy:

You're yet to tell us why you have this sick obsession with anything Mazi kanu, Emma Powerful, IPOB or ESN! That your choice of moniker is just to throw people off the scent...to mistakenly think you're Igbo!

Get a life! Leave Igbos' alone and face the worse shit going on in your own region!
Re: Where Are The Original ESN Kanu Set Up And Who's In Charge Of Them by Awkabigboy: 6:51am On Apr 22, 2022
IGBOSON1:

[s]You're yet to tell us why you have this sick obsession with anything Mazi kanu, Emma Powerful, IPOB or ESN! That your choice of moniker is just to throw people off the scent...to mistakenly think you're Igbo!

Get a life! Leave Igbos' alone and face the worse shit going on in your own region![/s]
Almajiriii abokiiii I thought you guys only operate a toy phone , who thought u how to use android cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Are The Original ESN Kanu Set Up And Who's In Charge Of Them by ThinkSmarter: 7:37am On Apr 22, 2022
From the list of people mentioned by Emma Powerful as the spearheads of Unknown gun men terrorizing the South East.
I'm surprised he didn't mention any Abakaliki person.
The truth will expose the true unknown gun men no matter how hard they try to disguise.
They blamed DSS, Fulani and Abakaliki Indigenes.
But now they are mentioning their real names and house addresses.
Waiting to hear 2nd list.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Original ESN Kanu Set Up And Who's In Charge Of Them by Obagofixxy: 9:48am On May 02, 2022
Awkabigboy:

So what are you trying to say

(1) (Reply)

Africa Has 136 Thousand Millionaires:10 Thousand Are Nigerians. / FLASHBACK: ‘where Are The Cows? Is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu / Adamu Announced Lawan As Consensus Yesterday: The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.