Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia (31350 Views)

Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden / Richard Barrons: Britain Needs To Co-Operate With The Taliban To Combat ISIS-K / Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by ipobarethieves: 1:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
[quote author=Puremaker8 post=112115218]lighting will burn my father ballz
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
rex21:

Na wa o, humans are very funny creatures.

Not every can read properly. Maybe due to anger that USA is not winning this war.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
rex21:

Chai, people dey this life o. The curiosity to see more comments like this is still pushing me to read from page to page, but lemme rest here with a small note.
Most humans are blinded by sentiments and emotions, it clouds their thoughts and cognition. Comments like these on nairaland breeds unnecessary arguments, insults and baseless war of words.
Oga, abeg make una dey read first before una rush to comment.

Exactly.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by ken6488(m): 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
ceejay80s:

So u think it's only Russia that has nuclear weapon?
USA doesn't have?
Japan doesn't have?
Britain doesn't have?
Most European countries too have, how many live do u think Russia has if all these countries fire nuclear to that their one and only country?
Read well Russia will be destroyed too

No one win Stop displaying ignorance
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Awesometouch1: 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
See dumbos typing rubbish.

How many nukes can Russia launch before they get totally obliterated?
Nukes with poor chances of hitting their targets specially outside Europe.

NATO has all the resources to destroy 5 Russia's but choose not to get entangled in avoidable bloodshed.

The 30 countries that make up NATO have more than 50% of global military hardwares and powerful economies to prosecute any war.

Russia is just a weakling playing games with countries that are not run by dictators. Only defensive weapons sent to small Ukraine led to their defeat in the 1st phase of the war it started.

Even this second phase could soon get stalled.

Russia knows it stands no chance with NATO even if the whole of China comes to their aid. Any conflict between Russia and NATO can be likened to a confrontation between a Cat and mouse and Russia is the mouse.

It's Russia that's scared of NATO and for good reasons.

If NATO wipes Russia from the face of the earth what would they have gained? Emotions and empathy will run high and they'll start blaming themselves for doing it.

Comparing NATO and Russia is like comparing Dangote and Osinbanjo's networth. That Dangote says he is not ready to drag properties with Osinbanjo at an auction doesn't mean he doesn't have the resources he needs to buy over whatever Osinbanjo can afford 10 times more and over.

1 Like

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Puremaker8: 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
[quote author=ipobarethieves post=112116320][/quote]ok
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Coronavirus1: 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
yanabasee:
Nuclear war will be disastrous and it will affect the entire world... Not just NATO and Russia... But every inhabitant on earth...

I will pray that those people siding either Russia or Ukraine should look into a peaceful resolution to this unwanted grooming war were seeing from afar...
It will affect only European countries take a look at Japan nuclear war it only affect Hiroshima Not any other parts of Japan

2 Likes

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Horus(m): 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q34Dg7bPVKw

Crater left by a Russian Fab-3000 bomb in Ukraine

The Ukrainian outpost was destroyed to the ground by the most powerful explosion of the FAB-3000 aerial bomb.

The video, showing a huge crater about 15-20 meters deep and about 80 meters in diameter, was the result of the explosion of one of the most powerful high-explosive cluster bombs - FAB-3000. Data on this topic was voiced by a number of sources and it was noted that the outpost of the Ukrainian troops, which was previously in this place, was literally swept away and destroyed to the foundations. On the shown video images you can see a huge crater that was formed after the explosion of the FAB-3000 high-explosive cluster bomb at the positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Experts suspect that it is the explosion of two air bombs at once, since it has the characteristic features of a funnel, into which a multi-storey residential building can easily fit. In fact, to date, this is the first known documentary evidence of the combat detonation of the FAB-3000 bomb. Moreover, by the magnitude of the explosion, the Ukrainian military had no chance of survival , since it was neither directly in the epicenter of the fall and detonation of an aerial bomb, nor within a radius of several hundred meters - the blast wave simply dissipated the equipment and positions of Ukrainian troops .

1 Like

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Galadimabawa: 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
It could be a deceived, so that Putin could relax, or to underestimate Nato
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by starstunna1313(m): 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
tamdun:

Exactly, if nato is avoiding war with Russia, then Ukraine had no chance at all, I'll say this again, Russia is still handling ukraine with kid gloves

Why will NATO want to fight a war that doesn’t concern them. Ukraine is not part of NATO neither is it a member of European Union. They are just suites in the map of Europe and fortunately play for European games and sports
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Themandator: 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
HenryWilliams:

Total bumkum..

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by nedekid: 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
HenryWilliams:

If their cities and economies have turned to waste.. how would their currency stand?

Naira dollar will be the reserve currency of the world.
Nb. Its not me speaking but the spirit inside red label.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by ipobarethieves: 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
Lighting will burn ur father ballz
Puremaker8:
ok
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
Themandator:

Oga, hypersonic this and that only freaks little children like you... This system has always been around for decades.. All icbm runs in it

The most advanced hypersonic system is owned by the US.. It uses scramjet.. What Russia and the China has are glides... Only the US has tested this system successfully

All this taking down satellites systems and. Losing communication is because you are not educated to where who has done aht and who is hyping

All of Russia defense system is opened presently to the US government through Google

US aircraft has landed in Ukraine, if Russia believes in all this scrap you wrote let them bomb the plan... It is on the tarmac open to the sky and offloading war equipment promised by the US president

Go to twitter or where u can reach Russia and inform them incase they didn't listen to the press release

Military transport plane reportedly brought down outside Odesa – as ...
4 days ago — “Near Odessa Russian anti-aircraft defence forces have shot down a Ukrainian military transport plane, which was delivering a large shipment of ...

Wrong there is no USA military plane or aircraft in Ukraine. Those planes will be shoot down

They drop it at neighboring nation then transport it at night to Ukraine on the road USA crying they don't know what Ukraine is doing with all the weapons they send because Ukraine is not advancing.

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Layi4real(m): 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Before I went to sleep, my wife said to me: This Russia is such a bad country, If Ukraine wants to join Nato, it is their business and freedom, Russia has no right to intervene, this is just an excuse for Russia to invade Ukarine.

So I said nothing, I just went to the kitchen and took a knife to bedside, then I said: Let’s go to sleep.

My wife looked at me with her wide eyes: What the heck are you doing, sleeping with a knife?!?!

I said: No worry, let’s go to sleep. Beside, sleeping with a knife is none of your business and it is my freedom.

My wife said: How can I sleep when you are sleeping with a knife? What if you accidentally cut me?

I said: Well, You don’t even trust your own husband, how can you expect Russia to trust Ukraine? Me sleeping with a knife is like Ukraine joining the Nato.
Best comparison..... U re quite intelligent. I don't blame Russia na Ukraine mumu. Nd for those in support of Ukraine, Good job. In the future if them de push u don't b wise. I can remember Russia had bn warning them against NATO since 2014(8years ago). Haven't they bn patient enough. Cuba never don half of this that US invade them nd heaven didn't fall.

4 Likes

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Themandator: 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Military transport plane reportedly brought down outside Odesa – as ...
4 days ago — “Near Odessa Russian anti-aircraft defence forces have shot down a Ukrainian military transport plane, which was delivering a large shipment of ...

Wrong there is no USA military plane or aircraft in Ukraine. Those planes will be shoot down

They drop it at neighboring nation then transport it at night to Ukraine on the road USA crying they don't know what Ukraine is doing with all the weapons they send because Ukraine is not advancing.

Oga Ukraine just started receiving equipment promised them. Mtou are not the spokesperson but you know US is crying about what they are doing with what has not been delivered before now

Open this link or type your query on Google

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/1f547a1b0f867feb23b72a1cb680d002?client=news

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by farouk2much(m): 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
They are all afraid of mr. Putin
Long live putin

4 Likes

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
Awesometouch1:

NATO has all the resources to destroy 5 Russia's but choose not to get entangled in avoidable bloodshed.

The 30 countries that make up NATO have more than 50% of global military hardwares and powerful economies to prosecute any war.

Russia is just a weakling playing games with countries that are not run by dictators. Only defensive weapons sent to small Ukraine led to their defeat in the 1st phase of the it started war.

Russia knows it stands no chance with NATO even if the whole of China comes to their aid. Any conflict between Russia and NATO can be linked to a confrontation between a Cat and mouse and Russia is the mouse.

If NATO wipes Russia from the face of the earth what would they have gained? Emotions and empathy will run high and they'll start blaming themselves for doing it.

Comparing NATO and Russia is like comparing Dangote and Osinbanjo's networth. That Dangote says he is not ready to drag properties with Osinbanjo at the auctions doesn't mean he doesn't have the resources he needs to buy over whatever Osinbanjo can afford 10 times more and over.
wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Eagba(m): 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
nedekid:

With all of them gone, LAGOS will become the new London, Abuja the new New York!
We will be granting UK and US citizens Nigerian visa after they queue for 60days and 60 nights and pay $1k for 3 months visiting visa. That's is after their countries have been turned to radio active waste.
even if they have just 500k of them in Nigeria, they will rule you black people. Ask Jamaica.

2 Likes

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by EdoBoy90(m): 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
Awesometouch1:

Russia is just a weakling playing games with countries that are not run by dictators. Only defensive weapons sent to small Ukraine led to their defeat in the 1st phase of the it started war.

Russia knows it stands no chance with NATO even if the whole of China comes to their aid. Any conflict between Russia and NATO can be linked to a confrontation between a Cat and mouse and Russia is the mouse.

Comparing NATO and Russia is like comparing Dangote and Osinbanjo's networth. That Dangote says he is not ready to drag properties with Osinbanjo at the auctions doesn't mean he doesn't have the resources he needs to buy over whatever Osinbanjo can afford 10 times more and over.

One Putin's Hypersonic Missile will do the damage. Keep quiet. Go and read history.

Strongest Military in NATO from EU bloc is France, follow by UK. Add to it outside EU bloc is US.

Just one Putin's Hypersonic Missile will settle it. Relax, NATO should make a move.

3 Likes

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by godliman: 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Nato knows what nuclear war can do imagine New York city gone wiped out from earth.

Imagine London gone.

Chelsea, Manchester united gone.

Moscow gone

They know the impact yet they act like they own the world.

They better follow peace before they all die together.

God bless putin God bless mother Russia m
Russia will attack cities in NATO countries but they will delete Russia from world map after that. Point of correction God cannot bless a mass murderer whether he be Russian or American. What they deserve is judgement God is waiting for their cup to be full.

1 Like

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Puremaker8: 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
ipobarethieves:
Lighting will burn my father's ballz
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Eagba(m): 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
jrusky:

God!!!

Pls is your brain working at all? Is it Zelensky that started the war? Did Zelensky first attack Russia? Or because Ukran want to join NATO so the best Russia can do to stop them is war? Pls where are your senses for goodness sake?

Or you want ukrain to just surrender their Land just like that to Putin but when Adeshina said give your land to fulani or get kill you came here insulting him but now want entire country to turn cowards to Putin baa?

God, pls why did you chose to create people with empty skulls and dropped them in Nigeria and in NL in particular? Imagine how your brain works?
the most painful part is that they will exposing their foolishness with confidence.
Aren't they aware that zelensky tried calling the arrogant Putin before the war, to dialogue, Putin ignore him.
Thinking he will be done with Ukraine in a week and then onto the next country. After they will wonder why Fulani is killing them.

Foolish nairalanders, if they were ask to advice Putin, they will ask him to go to war. Instead of looking for a more intelligent way to counter the cunning US.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Eagba(m): 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
EdoBoy90:
Russian Anti-Satellite Weapons will disengage NATO from communication and everything. NATO Military Satellites will be taken down very quick and fast by Russian Military. When this is done, NATO won't be able to communicate to its military and command centers. Russia will result to Hypersonile weapons to infitrate NATO air defense systems. NATO will become so vulnerable. They know this and they are afraid. Putin is fully ready for an all-out-war with NATO. They should come out and fight.
uncle leave this your analysis. Just a back door to those Western supplied chips Russia defence and attack system is dead.

Only a fool will reveal his golden pill easily.

1 Like

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by 007Marvel(m): 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
rottennaija:

I see no sources on Russia having nukes in space.

That one na Mumu Nuke in space grin

2 Likes

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by almarthins(m): 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
Oddfinder:

Youbguys are just going round in circles
Okay, u knew Russia has nuclear weapons, u also knew they might likely use it if provoked. Now instead of u to negotiate and prevail with compromise, u didn't. U poked the bear further. Now the bear is awakened and aggressive, u now turn arround and say u can't fight the bear because it has big claws. Big claws that u also have..imagine the blunder..no be juju b dat?

NATO treaty exclude the use of nuclear weapon but that might change if Russia is most likely to use nuclear.

Lets not forget that Ukrainians have the right to fight for their land against external aggression. If russian mistakingly use nuclear then it is the end of the world for us all not just for Europe or Ukraine alone. We might likely re-live 536AD
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by niyosdoo: 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
We need war expecially in Nigeria I swear
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by 007Marvel(m): 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
EdoBoy90:

One Putin's Hypersonic Missile will do the damage. Keep quiet. Go and read history.

Strongest Military in NATO from EU bloc is France, follow by UK. Add to it outside EU bloc is US.

Just one Putin's Hypersonic Missile will settle it. Relax, NATO should make a move.

Una go just dey yarn dust! Wait you dey feel say na so other countries dey dumb make I never add USA! Not to Get hypersonic missile?
I don dey hear about hypersonic missile since 2020 and you dey feel say na only Russia go don fit get am because na only Dem get the knowledge to do such Nuke abi! Olodo

1 Like

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Themandator: 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
EdoBoy90:

Russia gave Ukraine hours to Aly down arms.. The tike has come and gone... What have they done, so far

Ukraine Troops Bomb Russian Tank After Rejecting Offer To Lay Down Arms
https://independent.ng/ukraine-troops-bomb-russian-tank-after-rejecting-offer-to-lay-down-arms/
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by osazsky(m): 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
tamdun:

Exactly, if nato is avoiding war with Russia, then Ukraine had no chance at all, I'll say this again, Russia is still handling ukraine with kid gloves
mr online putin general warlord have u addressed the ipob terrorist and fulani herdsmen in ur backyard..tafia I have never seen a white man analysing the civil war in nigeria..the train that was carted away last month CNN nor show am..there is a much worst war in ur country. Allow Russia and Putin slug it out
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Themandator: 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
007Marvel:

Una go just dey yarn dust! Wait you dey feel say na so other countries dey dumb make I never add USA! Not to Get hypersonic missile?
I don dey hear about hypersonic missile since 2020 and you dey feel say na only Russia go don fit get am because na only Dem get the knowledge to do such Nuke abi! Olodo

Some don't even know that the most advanced of the over hyped hypersonic missile is owned only by the US... Cruise hypersonic missile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Thousands Of Teens Walked Out Of Classes To Protest Gun Laws Across U.S.(Photos) / Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours / Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.