Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback (17398 Views)

Aiyedatiwa Inches Closer To Ondo APC Ticket As 18 Lawmakers, Elders Back Him / Kashamu Retains Pdp’s Guber Ticket As Court Strikes Out Adebutu’s Suit / Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by nathyx(m): 8:51am On Apr 20, 2022
A seasoned Technocrat full of ideas, vibrant, diplomatic and No- nonsense type of president is what Nigeria needs. Wike for president 2023

6 Likes

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 20, 2022
This was a very funny joke. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by Elidrisy20: 8:51am On Apr 20, 2022
Is this a threat or what

2 Likes

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 20, 2022
mejai:
grin

Baba e shock you abi? You're short of words.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by MumuYorubaBoy: 8:57am On Apr 20, 2022
Cherrybae:
Only Igbos and igbos will vote wike. In South South wike won't carry the day.

I trust the SE to vote as usual based on sentiment, ethnicity and religion.

May Gid bless Ndigbo

Too many kids like this on Nairaland. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by Kollins01: 8:57am On Apr 20, 2022
Wike keeps distancing himself from the presidency sit whenever he talks.

We need more serious-minded people like Peter Obi, PYO and the likes not bear parlour politicians.

1 Like

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by mejai(m): 8:57am On Apr 20, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Baba e shock you abi? You're short of words.

grin grin grin
I dey tell u
Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 20, 2022
If there is something I admire, he speaks it just as it is. He calls the color just as it is without mimicking words. Other aspirants are trying to be diplomatic with issues.
Wise Wike is What Nigeria Need. We need someone as a president who will tell the North that they are pampering terrorist and Bandit, someone who will tell the SE they are the Cause of their Current insecurity. Someone who will tell the North Central Stand up and Fight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by aribisala0(m): 9:01am On Apr 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
Just assess how Peter Obi addressed that same committee and compare it with the way Wike did. Then you will decide for yourself who's better prepared to lead this country.

My conclusion is that Nigerians are not ready to fix their shithole yet. The day we get tired of bad governance, the world will know.
Is it by address? So the nature or marriage will be determined by the quality of toasting?

Anyway who is the judge of "address"? You or the addressee

Just say you are an Obi sympathizer and stop talking rubbish

Obi was a governor?

How many fly overs did he....................

build?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by oscarlamba: 9:01am On Apr 20, 2022
I like wike but why him come dey sírégùn
Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by yusluvad(m): 9:01am On Apr 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
Just assess how Peter Obi addressed that same committee and compare it with the way Wike did. Then you will decide for yourself who's better prepared to lead this country.

My conclusion is that Nigerians are not ready to fix their shithole yet. The day we get tired of bad governance, the world will know.
You're right

1 Like

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by Starboytwo(m): 9:02am On Apr 20, 2022
I like this man. I like loyal G’s

I like Tinubu but I don’t like Apc undecided I like Wike very much. Let’s see.

4 Likes

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by gadgethead: 9:02am On Apr 20, 2022
matrix199:
Why has Wike taken to begging for the ticket?

It's obvious he's trying to beat Ameachi to the throne. He can't phantom Ameachi as the president and addressing him as 'Your Excellency'.

A case of Batman and Joker.

In as much as I loathe that coven called APC, I'd give my vote to an intellectual, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo.

He may well turn out to be an intellectual buffoon. A poodle for the cabal at aso rock
Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 20, 2022
Lagbaja nothing for you.
Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by President2001(m): 9:05am On Apr 20, 2022
Wike wasting time and state resources on what already dead

2 Likes

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 20, 2022
eldoradoxx:
Wike is not a man that is known for pretense. We want people like that in the corridor of powers. People who don't asslick anybody including the President. If Buhari had one or two Wikes in his cabinet, I trust that he would not have been so grossly misled by psychotic praise singers in his cabinet
Misled kwa, he never had any other plan but to enrich his corrupt allies.

1 Like

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by Kpengla(m): 9:07am On Apr 20, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/i-helped-you-to-your-posts-give-me-ticket-as-payback-wike-tells-pdp-nwc/

This was the reason for which he removed the former WC, to make it easier for him to foist himself on the party's presidential ticket. Well PDP has no choice since he's their chief-financier.

Serves them right, they spent 16 years in power without building any tangible legacy either for themselves or for the nation as a whole all they did was steal and share money

1 Like

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by Rexymania(m): 9:07am On Apr 20, 2022
After 2023, wike will be history

2 Likes

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by desiredhome: 9:13am On Apr 20, 2022
eldoradoxx:
Wike is not a man that is known for pretense. We want people like that in the corridor of powers. People who don't asslick anybody including the President. If Buhari had one or two Wikes in his cabinet, I trust that he would not have been so grossly misled by psychotic praise singers in his cabinet
Charity begins at home, Rivers State is rich, how has he transformed Rivers State?
Why can't he pay pension/gratuity to the the retired civil servants that have worked for over 35years etc......
Always making noise up and down wasting our money......

5 Likes

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by ZIAZI(m): 9:15am On Apr 20, 2022
What has Wike actually done to receive the insults being hurled at him? If you really know who Wike is, then you'd understand that he is an undeterred fellow.

Someone is exercising his constitutional right and your are pained? Lobbying is part of politics! This y'all must understand.

Peter Obi is a man like Wike, let him test his popularity like others too. Let him travel round Nigeria to lobby his party men too.

Which one be "Wike should withdraw and support Peter Obi"? 2023 na child's play?

By the way, if it we're just Obi and Atiku in the PDP contest, you know Atiku will grind Obi to powder.

3 Likes

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by Timfreds(m): 9:17am On Apr 20, 2022
Wike my man.
Fight for your right.
Nigeria need men like him.

3 Likes

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by john633(m): 9:17am On Apr 20, 2022
Brainless idiot
If this one becomes president he go order army to empty the whole north, very proud and arrogant

2 Likes

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 20, 2022
Smithkafors:
Foolish man...... Who will vote you? Igbos, Hausa or yoruba?. Choose

We will vote him in South South.

3 Likes

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by obontami: 9:18am On Apr 20, 2022
E be like say this man go sniff cocaine finish then call news men to say shit.

1 Like

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by hijacke(m): 9:19am On Apr 20, 2022
Like or hate wike , he is a man of his words and that's exceptional

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 20, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Wike abeg pass... Your busy body too much. Can you win election in the Niger Delta?

Yes nah. Is it not South South? Who will defeat him in South South?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:20am On Apr 20, 2022
eldoradoxx:

Has he did during gej
Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 20, 2022
Cherrybae:
Only Igbos and igbos will vote wike. In South South wike won't carry the day.

I trust the SE to vote as usual based on sentiment, ethnicity and religion.

May Gid bless Ndigbo

Who go win Wike for South South?

2 Likes

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by gadgethead: 9:22am On Apr 20, 2022
What has woke got to offer Nigeria if he becomes president? Carry cutlass to every meeting?

This is Nigeria's politics in a prism. No well thought out progressive ideologies that can be used as a blueprint to move the country outta the mess it is in. Instead, It's turn by turn politics. Now it's Tinubu's turn because he helped calamity Buhari. Even though the guy has got dimentia
Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by bkool7(m): 9:23am On Apr 20, 2022
This Wike no get shame

1 Like

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by West1side: 9:23am On Apr 20, 2022
With how crime strive under the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi n how Wike dealt decisively to exterminate Ipob in Rivers that shouldn't be difficult for anyone with a functional brain to answer.

SmartPolician:

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will Tinubu Who Never Lost An Election Lose In 2023? / Nassarawa Governor Sacks 10,000 Workers- NLC / Anambra Election: Osinbajo, Saraki, 13 Governors For Nwoye’s Rally Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.