Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback (17397 Views)

Aiyedatiwa Inches Closer To Ondo APC Ticket As 18 Lawmakers, Elders Back Him / Kashamu Retains Pdp’s Guber Ticket As Court Strikes Out Adebutu’s Suit / Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by Jeftliu: 11:21am On Apr 20, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/i-helped-you-to-your-posts-give-me-ticket-as-payback-wike-tells-pdp-nwc/

Wike is the only candidate I can vote for in PDP because he's consistent and very straight forward person others are inconsistent and criminals OBI PANDORA forget to declare all his asset only for international Bodies found hiding properties in abroad that were funded and signatory by him while he was in office BUT HE'S HERO IN IGBOLAND ATIKU sold all the government Properties to himself and his friends claiming billionaire today SARAKI and TANBUMWA is jumping from one party to another because they want to become President that's desperado Motives
Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by oscarlamba: 11:24am On Apr 20, 2022
aribisala0:
because he is not A CHARITY organization neither is he an akpa that spends without return Neither is he alasedanu
Omo ti o ba mo owo gba a mo oko da
Person wey sabi chop go sabi "farm"
I dig ur point
Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by VULCAN(m): 11:26am On Apr 20, 2022
Nothing you have said here promotes capacity. In your eyes, once a person is brutish he should be given leadership.

It is not courage they use to fly a plane.

It is capacity.

eldoradoxx:
Wike is not a man that is known for pretense. We want people like that in the corridor of powers. People who don't asslick anybody including the President. If Buhari had one or two Wikes in his cabinet, I trust that he would not have been so grossly misled by psychotic praise singers in his cabinet
Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by signz: 11:31am On Apr 20, 2022
Wike should go to the Senate. He's a fighter, Rivers, Niger Delta and indeed Southern Nigeria needs a Wike in the National Assembly

Sothern Nigeria just needs Abaribe, Wike and Fayose in that Senate. Imagine the scenes if this 3 agree on any matter that will benefit the South, Fire works cheesy
Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by 00FFT00(m): 11:32am On Apr 20, 2022
Kpengla:

Eboegrin

Red Eboe

Ewu! cheesy
Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by VULCAN(m): 11:35am On Apr 20, 2022
Stop trying to deceive people.

You are an APC apologist. Your posts give you away.

You are also a Tinubu 4 president supporter so quit the deceitfulness.

You are praising Wike because you know if he gets the ticket, PDP automatically loses because Wike cannot muster 1m votes talkless of 15m needed to win.

You also condemn Peter Obi for the same opposite reasons you promote Wike.

You know that Obi with a strong Northern candidate will gain massive support and give APC a tough time.

Leave PDP alone and promote your candidate Tinubu.

Jeftliu:

Wike is the only candidate I can vote for in PDP because he's consistent and very straight forward person others are inconsistent and criminals OBI PANDORA forget to declare all his asset only for international Bodies found hiding properties in abroad that were funded and signatory by him while he was in office BUT HE'S HERO IN IGBOLAND ATIKU sold all the government Properties to himself and his friends claiming billionaire today SARAKI and TANBUMWA is jumping from one party to another because they want to become President that's desperado Motives
Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by Bigfish121(m): 11:39am On Apr 20, 2022
No wonder he made sure that secondus was kicked out of office.
Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by HRMK: 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
no wonder the presidenc refer to wike as a #bolekajapolitician!see cheap blackmail!!
Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by GistFullGround: 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2022

I believe this man is DRUNK or uses COCAINE!

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by truthfinder319: 1:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
Wike is unfit. Fact. But you cannot assess the fitness of Peter Obi only on how he addressed a committee. What are his antecedents as Governor? Is he shady with Anambra state money in Fidelity? What is his capacity to govern a complex country like Nigeria? These are more important issues.

SmartPolician:
Just assess how Peter Obi addressed that same committee and compare it with the way Wike did. Then you will decide for yourself who's better prepared to lead this country.

My conclusion is that Nigerians are not ready to fix their shithole yet. The day we get tired of bad governance, the world will know.
Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by Jeftliu: 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
[quote author=VULCAN post=112112657]Stop trying to deceive people.

You are an APC apologist. Your posts give you away.

You are also a Tinubu 4 president supporter so quit the deceitfulness.

You are praising Wike because you know if he gets the ticket, PDP automatically loses because Wike cannot muster 1m votes talkless of 15m needed to win.

You also condemn Peter Obi for the same opposite reasons you promote Wike.

You know that Obi with a strong Northern candidate will gain massive support and give APC a tough time.

Leave PDP alone and promote your candidate Tinubu.

That's ur thought and you are entitle to ur opinion but you did not address the issue of Obi Pandora international thief thief matter even though he's ur messiah
Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by Duru009(m): 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
This man talks like a drunkard sometimes.....

He is NOT even a PRESIDENTIAL material !!

1 Like

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by fof1: 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by perp(f): 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
He will support Amaechi, because that's the only way he can remain relevant after 2023.

quote author=Jahwinaboy post=112111355]U should know that whether good or bad, Amaechi and Wike are brothers. He once said he will back Amaechi if he wins the APC ticket. It's not about robbing shoulders, its all about trying to hit the target. Everyman to himself[/quote]
Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by Aaay: 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
That’s how it works right
Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by EagleNest(m): 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
A sitting governor openly committing quid pro quo reflects the state of our nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will Tinubu Who Never Lost An Election Lose In 2023? / (Photos) Another Fallen Hero: Lt Mayowa Areago Shot Dead By Boko Haram / Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.