Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,131 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback (17406 Views)

Aiyedatiwa Inches Closer To Ondo APC Ticket As 18 Lawmakers, Elders Back Him / Kashamu Retains Pdp’s Guber Ticket As Court Strikes Out Adebutu’s Suit / Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by Gozac: 9:24am On Apr 20, 2022
Pierocash:
This Mumuyeso Wike wants to rob shoulder with Amaechi, since he noticed that RT Honourable Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi will be flying the APC ticket,he wants to contest too.

Amaechi no be your mate ok comrade
Flesh or blood didn't reveal to you that Amaechi will be flying APC's flag, he's the unity candidate for APC and I trust APC they will not make mistake of not fielding him

2 Likes

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by bayelsaowei(m): 9:31am On Apr 20, 2022
This man annoys me...

1 Like

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by duro4chang(m): 9:34am On Apr 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
Just assess how Peter Obi addressed that same committee and compare it with the way Wike did. Then you will decide for yourself who's better prepared to lead this country.

My conclusion is that Nigerians are not ready to fix their shithole yet. The day we get tired of bad governance, the world will know.
In another way, if not because the way Wike is talking and moving the party,PDP would have agreed on concesus candidacy and give the ticket to the northerner. Other southern candidates are not proactive at all. Wike is doing a good job.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by aribisala0(m): 9:35am On Apr 20, 2022
because he is not A CHARITY organization neither is he an akpa that spends without return Neither is he alasedanu
Omo ti o ba mo owo gba a mo oko da
Person wey sabi chop go sabi "farm"
oscarlamba:
I like wike but why him come dey sírégùn

2 Likes

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by Gozac: 9:36am On Apr 20, 2022
This is exactly what the other man in APC who claims to have helped every political office holder in Nigeria to office have been telling people to help him actualize his " lifetime ambition".

His promoters have been cajoling the party to give him the ticket since he single handedly formed APC,made PMB to win and he is the "national leader of the party"
Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by Favour70000: 9:36am On Apr 20, 2022
Was wike not in cabinet before? He was patience boy,praise singing is small compared to what he did. Make ur findings.
eldoradoxx:
Wike is not a man that is known for pretense. We want people like that in the corridor of powers. People who don't asslick anybody including the President. If Buhari had one or two Wikes in his cabinet, I trust that he would not have been so grossly misled by psychotic praise singers in his cabinet

1 Like

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by JOemmy(m): 9:39am On Apr 20, 2022
Wike thinks the pdp can't do without him but that's absolutely not true the party might have even done far better without a character like him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by ogmask: 9:39am On Apr 20, 2022
Bash92:
This man!!! He lacks decorum. But if there is one thing I like about him it is straightforwardness and boldness

He is not straightforward and he is not bold. Fayose did more than this when he was gov but today nko... Wike is playing to the gallery.. I live in portharcourt and I can tell you for free that he is just blabbing. He only approved partial payment 9f pensioners yesterday because he is running for president. What happened to RSSDA, Songhai, C4i, and other loudable programs initiated by his predecessor. Today he flaunts security as his landmark achievement... Lol... My brother Sidon make I gist you. What wike did was to pull the kidnappers and armed robbers from our highways to the creeks to do kpofire. More like using one evil to kill another evil. Watch what is going to happen now that the oil companies are taking measures to cub kpofire. Pple really think wike is the one fighting the kpofire guys.. I pity them. How can he fight his own mercenaries, pple he will use for election, pple he has employed to harass and intimidate rivers pple. Make Una leave matter abeg

1 Like

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by abobote: 9:40am On Apr 20, 2022
Rubbish, we are still waiting for him to tell us he has been financing the party, they should give him the ticket as a payback.
This was the reason for fighting secondus out of his position.
Wike is taking this joke so far

1 Like

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by Echoban: 9:40am On Apr 20, 2022
Cherrybae:
Only Igbos and igbos will vote wike. In South South wike won't carry the day.

I trust the SE to vote as usual based on sentiment, ethnicity and religion.

May Gid bless Ndigbo

No wonder their daily rant against Tinubu as if he stole their state allocation.. Very sentimental set of tribe..

Wen they rant u would think they are crying genuinely not knowing bthey sentimentally propaganda Peter Obi who can't lace Tinubus shoe in terms of governance.
Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by ogmask: 9:42am On Apr 20, 2022
eldoradoxx:
Wike is not a man that is known for pretense. We want people like that in the corridor of powers. People who don't asslick anybody including the President. If Buhari had one or two Wikes in his cabinet, I trust that he would not have been so grossly misled by psychotic praise singers in his cabinet

How do u mean? How you think say he take get the pdp ticket to run for gov after him blood broad, ameachi, don govern for 8yrs. So u really think he is that straight forward... If not for his asslicking how u think say Mary odili take EPP am win for court.
Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by Wchris(m): 9:44am On Apr 20, 2022
Wike is waisting his time and money

2 Likes

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by kcdendelo: 9:44am On Apr 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
Just assess how Peter Obi addressed that same committee and compare it with the way Wike did. Then you will decide for yourself who's better prepared to lead this country.

My conclusion is that Nigerians are not ready to fix their shithole yet. The day we get tired of bad governance, the world will know.
God bless you. Oil dey your head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by Coronavirus1: 9:44am On Apr 20, 2022
Nigeria will never be contented always full of insult wike is better than 1000 Buhari put together I Love wike

2 Likes

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by 00FFT00(m): 9:52am On Apr 20, 2022
Kpengla:
Wike is determined to waste PDP's 2023 chance on his own self-aggrandizement, because truth be told Atiku is a better sell at the polls. Wike shouldn't have alienated the Ibos when he knew he had presidential ambition

And the "g" in Igbo did what wrong to you again?.
Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by doshiyad1: 10:10am On Apr 20, 2022
eldoradoxx:

Hmmm! following but is just he won't get for us to see how far that is my pain
Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by Tareq1105: 10:13am On Apr 20, 2022
Bash92:
This man!!! He lacks decorum. But if there is one thing I like about him it is straightforwardness and boldness

Which straightforwardness? Someone that is owing pensioners and hasn't increased workers salary in the last 8 yrs.
Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by Kingozymandias(m): 10:16am On Apr 20, 2022
[s]
Sadstoner:
Hmmm

Before IPOB spoilt their name, Wike did something unforgivable against his own people. That massacre will not be forgotten anytime soon by these people. Though IPOB is now a shadow of it's former self.

Killing your people to prove a point to someone in Abuja is not only foolish but pure wickedness, let IPOB stop this nonsense killings and focus more on negotiation.

IPOB don sin, Wike don sin...
[/s]

Stop using mpurumiri nwannem it's bad for your brain .. see how you are commenting off point like a mad fellow ... Say no to drugs sir
Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by Kpengla(m): 10:18am On Apr 20, 2022
00FFT00:

And the "g" in Igbo did what wrong to you again?.

Eboegrin

Red Eboe
Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by michoim(m): 10:28am On Apr 20, 2022
Has Nigeria politics and governance been reduced to personal payback?
Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by Sadstoner: 10:31am On Apr 20, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

Stop using mpurumiri nwannem it's bad for your brain .. see how you are commenting off point like a mad fellow ... Say no to drugs sir
Ok sir... Pls patronize us.
Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by hermesprogidy(m): 10:32am On Apr 20, 2022
See how this one wants to waste PDP presidential ticket. Who will vote Wike? I definitely won't.
Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by Emerie22(m): 10:39am On Apr 20, 2022
I love your boldness man.
I admire your courage Sir
Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by eedhrisademola(m): 10:41am On Apr 20, 2022
Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by Maliqcious: 10:41am On Apr 20, 2022
Wike is right after all. He truly deserves it but politics don’t all move that way.
Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by Allisgud: 10:44am On Apr 20, 2022
SmartPolician:

how does the way he talk put free food for ur plate,we need someone who will face cabals and insult them following up with action,somebody who is surbodinate will be afraid of indulging into corrupt act
Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:46am On Apr 20, 2022
Pierocash:
This Mumuyeso Wike wants to rob shoulder with Amaechi, since he noticed that RT Honourable Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi will be flying the APC ticket,he wants to contest too.

Amaechi no be your mate ok comrade
U should know that whether good or bad, Amaechi and Wike are brothers. He once said he will back Amaechi if he wins the APC ticket. It's not about robbing shoulders, its all about trying to hit the target. Everyman to himself
Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by Utchman1: 11:03am On Apr 20, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/i-helped-you-to-your-posts-give-me-ticket-as-payback-wike-tells-pdp-nwc/

All I hear this man saying is: fighting opposition. Is he going to rule Nigeria by fighting opposition? Just tell us how you will rule Nigeria., what can you do to better the country.
Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by franudi: 11:09am On Apr 20, 2022
Wike can never be president of Nigeria.
Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by casppyjay: 11:17am On Apr 20, 2022
matrix199:
Why has Wike taken to begging for the ticket?

It's obvious he's trying to beat Ameachi to the throne. He can't phantom Ameachi as the president and addressing him as 'Your Excellency'.

A case of Batman and Joker.

In as much as I loathe that coven called APC, I'd give my vote to an intellectual, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo.
ameachi vs wike will be like Tyson fury vs Anthony Joshua or epl sunday noontime derby chelsea vs Arsenal..

Re: Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback by Abaman001(m): 11:19am On Apr 20, 2022
hermesprogidy:
See how this one wants to waste PDP presidential ticket. Who will vote Wike? I definitely won't.

I will! And there are millions of others out there that will prefer him to ur preffered candidate, mind you, elections are not won on social media, neither does emotions wins elections, Buhari failed here on social media but he won on the field....so ur hate can only spoiled ur mood....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Resume Or Resign: Ondo PDP Gives Akeredolu 3-day Ultimatum / State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala / We Met With President Buhari To Console Him, Not On 2019 - APC Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.