Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Pantami Calls On Muslims To Build More Mosques, Islamic Centres - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami Calls On Muslims To Build More Mosques, Islamic Centres (23013 Views)

Soludo Inspects Ezi Adimorah-Nanka-Isuofia Rd, Promises To Build More Roads / 2021 BUDGET:: Zamfara Govt To Spend N1bn On Mosques, Islamic Schools, Others / Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami Calls On Muslims To Build More Mosques, Islamic Centres by asiga(m): 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2022
Coming from Buhari's minister of communication and digital economy at a time the country is bleeding profusely from the gaping wound continuously been inflicted by terrorist.

Tell me how this country can be better under the leadership of these kind of humans..

4 Likes

Re: Pantami Calls On Muslims To Build More Mosques, Islamic Centres by OGcartel: 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2022
Relaxxxx
Re: Pantami Calls On Muslims To Build More Mosques, Islamic Centres by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
omenkaLives:
And we Christians would find everything wrong with this, whereas we live in neighborhoods with tons of churches everywhere, and have GOs opening new branches everyday.

We can sometimes be too intolerant of the faith of others.

Left to me alone, all these religious organizations, from Mosques to Churches, will have their activities heavily taxed so not every idiot could just up and open branches as they like. Eliminate all that bullshit hypocritical "opening prayer" from official activities, with people opening with prayers only to lie all through the activity, and then close with a prayer.

Government will then hands off sponsorship of pilgrimages for the people. Let everyone carry their religious cross. There's nowhere in the Bible or the Quran (though I'm not completely sure about this) where it is stated one cannot make it to heaven or paradise if they aren't a pilgrim.

Religion ordinarily should be a good this, but in Nigeria it has remained one of our biggest problems.

I have preached this on several occassions.

The first thing I would ban as a President is Government funded pilgrimage. If you can't personally afford it, stay at home and worship God.

Nigeria has lost billions if not trillions in building economy of Saudi Arabia. Yet those who claim to be religious would return home to continue atrocities from where they paused.

I would discourage the proliferation of worship centers by heavy taxation. Yeye people would refuse to pay tax and rush to pay tithe.

I would take at least 50% if not more of tithe collected. Aggressive taxation. angry

Plain foolishness.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pantami Calls On Muslims To Build More Mosques, Islamic Centres by SKYHIGHfx: 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
helinues:

How progressive have Northerners being with all the mosques littering the region.

This thread is about Muslim, precisely Northern Nigeria. Should building mosques be the innovation of The Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, A Professor for that matter
This one wey zombie day quote zombie

1 Like

Re: Pantami Calls On Muslims To Build More Mosques, Islamic Centres by Camelot65: 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
As usual, this fake professor won't let us hear word.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Calls On Muslims To Build More Mosques, Islamic Centres by evans4luv: 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
Pantami abi palmy u are crazy

1 Like

Re: Pantami Calls On Muslims To Build More Mosques, Islamic Centres by Whobedatte(m): 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
Northern elites are the problem of the north , only exception is sanusi lamido

1 Like

Re: Pantami Calls On Muslims To Build More Mosques, Islamic Centres by edosignature(m): 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
Instead Muslims should build more "Functional schools, Hospitals, Factory, ICT centers, Sport centers, Mental facilities for Children & the elderly etc...

Mosque & Churches has never taken any nation to an enviable height.

3 Likes

Re: Pantami Calls On Muslims To Build More Mosques, Islamic Centres by fitinwell: 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
Racoon:

https://dailynigerian.com/pantami-calls-muslims-build/ cc: Lalasticlala

Did u all see ..

Misplaced priority

Abuse of Office...

God will fight for us ...

Enough is Enough

1 Like

Re: Pantami Calls On Muslims To Build More Mosques, Islamic Centres by blowjohn(m): 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
Let us be fair in our criticisms.
Pantami is a Muslim and was also trying to promote his religion.
Same way a Christian would talk about building a massive structure and talk about its importance both historical and culturally.

What am happy is that weda its Muslim or Christian, the scenario is similar. Both followers usually end up voicing their views about the fact that there are more pressing issues than religious structures.

My own is that let he who is feels religion is more fundamental than food do his bit.
Let he who thinks food is more fundamental do his bit too.

Thank u.
Re: Pantami Calls On Muslims To Build More Mosques, Islamic Centres by Advocate500: 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
omenkaLives:
And we Christians would find everything wrong with this, whereas we live in neighborhoods with tons of churches everywhere, and have GOs opening new branches everyday.

Left to me alone, all these religious organizations, from Mosques to Churches, will have their activities heavily taxed so not every idiot could just up and open branches as they like. Eliminate all that bullshit hypocritical "opening prayer" from official activities, with people opening with prayers only to lie all through the activity, and then close with a prayer.

Government will then hands off sponsorship of pilgrimages for the people. Let everyone carry their religious cross. There's nowhere in the Bible or the Quran (though I'm not completely sure about this) where it is stated one cannot make it to heaven or paradise if they aren't a pilgrim.

Religion ordinarily should be a good this, but in Nigeria it has remained one of our biggest problems.
you and who are Christians? Zombie job is like a religion to most of you. always struggling to sound different from others as if your life is better in any aspect.

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Calls On Muslims To Build More Mosques, Islamic Centres by arantess: 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
helinues:

How progressive have Northerners being with all the mosques littering the region.

This thread is about Muslim, precisely Northern Nigeria. Should building mosques be the innovation of The Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, A Professor for that matter
Two zombies I hail una

1 Like

Re: Pantami Calls On Muslims To Build More Mosques, Islamic Centres by Qadaffi2idiamin: 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
Now that Allah has given victory to Taliban, is patami also praying for victory for boko haram?

Nairaland terrorists!

Spits!!

1 Like

Re: Pantami Calls On Muslims To Build More Mosques, Islamic Centres by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
Since I found out all we do here is to make noise and wait for the next thread, I have decided to mind my business........

CJKATAS KONSULTS LTD......
Check my signature for details
Re: Pantami Calls On Muslims To Build More Mosques, Islamic Centres by BabalawoPikin(m): 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
Seems like Facebook northerners get sense pass nairaland northerners grin

3 Likes

Re: Pantami Calls On Muslims To Build More Mosques, Islamic Centres by derecho(m): 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
You dey mind am..I couldn't read past the first sentence.
Naijanascam:

Abeg wetin you smoke?

1 Like

Re: Pantami Calls On Muslims To Build More Mosques, Islamic Centres by Imbecilicsamuel: 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
Racoon:
Reactions:

The educated Muslims are waking up small small.

They have learnt their lessons from the pepper that their boko harram brothers put in their eyes thinking it's the nonmuslims that will suffer it.

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Calls On Muslims To Build More Mosques, Islamic Centres by blue01(m): 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
He also said it's a place that also serve as terrorists nurturing centers and also a place to train potential suicide bombers too grin.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Calls On Muslims To Build More Mosques, Islamic Centres by donprinyo(m): 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
Terrorist in power. I will never give my data to this terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Calls On Muslims To Build More Mosques, Islamic Centres by fitinwell: 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
asiga:
Coming from Buhari's minister of communication and digital economy at a time the country is bleeding profusely from the gaping wound continuously been inflicted by terrorist.

Tell me how this country can be better under the leadership of these kind of humans..

Religion .. educated illiterates ministers...

This guys are just not patriotic Nigerians...

Nothing ...they cannot defend Nigerian constitution .. nothing to help the system..

Bunch of illiterates...

Kai... We have so much in our hands to handle in respect to Digital infrastructures...

Reading this makes me ...strong not weak..

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Calls On Muslims To Build More Mosques, Islamic Centres by jubrilELsudan: 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
THIS PYANT AMI BOY IS VERY STUPID

1 Like

Re: Pantami Calls On Muslims To Build More Mosques, Islamic Centres by Mummyfour(f): 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
I am happy that it is his own Northern compatriots that are calling for his head.

Thank God say some of them don dey shine eyes

1 Like

Re: Pantami Calls On Muslims To Build More Mosques, Islamic Centres by Padipadi(m): 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
The cow looking idio t that should v been made minister of mosque & Islamic teaching construction.
Idealess people in govt just to make up nos n compensation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Calls On Muslims To Build More Mosques, Islamic Centres by Aboki99(m): 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
falcon01:
Good, good. Seems my people are waking up to reality. Imagine a man so enlightened called himself a Prof given the position of a minister saying this kind of thing.

Your junior daddy GO (Osinbajo) said and did worse than Pantami.
Re: Pantami Calls On Muslims To Build More Mosques, Islamic Centres by monex(m): 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
omenkaLives:

I agree. Christians are not necessarily more tolerant. they are only less violent

3 Likes

Re: Pantami Calls On Muslims To Build More Mosques, Islamic Centres by babaalagbo11(m): 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
Misplaced priority

1 Like

Re: Pantami Calls On Muslims To Build More Mosques, Islamic Centres by 00FFT00(m): 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
Racoon:

https://dailynigerian.com/pantami-calls-muslims-build/ cc: Lalasticlala

These are the bigots and Hypocrites in the Nigerian government. With all the Mosques littered all over northern Nigeria, what else do you have to show for it beyond abject poverty, illiteracy, and Almajiri?.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Calls On Muslims To Build More Mosques, Islamic Centres by Funflipper: 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
omenkaLives:

"And we Christians would find everything wrong with this, whereas we live in neighborhoods with tons of churches everywhere, and have GOs opening new branches everyday.

We can sometimes be too intolerant of the faith of others."

You are completely off the mark. Christiains, muslims, atheists and what have you all find everything wrong and ill timed. How can a minister of ICT be clamoring for more islamic centers of worship to be built in a country where the worshippers cannot sleep with their two eyes closed? What happened to building more schools, hospitals, industries, ICT centers and every other thing that would be of immense benefit to the worshippers? Did patanmi get his PHD in a mosque?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Has Brought Us Shame: Ayu Spoke Out Of The Abundance Of His Heart, Wike Mock / Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu / Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.