Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job (22076 Views)

What Happened After I Removed The Lies From My CV / What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview / Why Did You Quit Your Last Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by OlawaleBammie: 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
kriss27:
Please can you list the things you spend the money on? So that we know if you actually need them! Cause I am surprised
Gave my woman 75k (35k for food and the rest for the part of my baby tins)
Mama collect her own
Gas
Cable sub
See i dont know jare, i cant remember again sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by Pufpuf(m): 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
Please, teach me @ deledkingdomcitizen@gmail.com on how to get these remote jobs.
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by Sndfrank: 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
96ACE:
I was supposed to resume at a job that's almost 100k today but I didn't resume. This job life done tire me joor

Which work is that sir?
Am willing to apply, my WhatsApp no is 08087479881
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by blue01(m): 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hope it's not a loan shark work?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by OKEMKPI: 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kingoslo:
Brother thats my plan ooo.... presently working in a bank and always looking at our shoulders... yet pressure now and then... am building myself already setting up my own business fully... God no go shame us.... e go better
I started planning my exit from the day I resumed my banking career,
13 years banking experience and I sacked myself.
Today,I am much more better off in all ramification then when I was in banking job
Have that mindset of enterprenuership and see yourself succeed when u leave.
Don't be carried away by the corporate ambiance and grandiose of the banking sector.
Better is not good enough,the best is yet to come

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
Congrats my man. More jobs to your ressume!
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
This thread is interesting, I followed every comment for the first time
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by blacknoir: 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hello jasper what kind of skill does one need to have in order to land such a job pls.thank u

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by addren1(m): 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
congrats bro.... since you work from home.... have you ever considered selling online products as a digital marketer.... one of the most lucrative skills this days especially when what you just need is a phone and Internet connection.Some companies you can affiliate for are jumia,amazon or even ebay
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by RedAlert08(m): 4:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
verminnel:
Op answer the question about how u got a remote job so others can benefit too .no need telling us u just got a remote job whereas u are being stingy with info to help others who are asking to also make a living... They've share in ur joy by congratulating u make them also have a course to be congratulated too...peace

May wisdom never depart from you.
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by pholu88(f): 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
There is a girl here o, show me the way
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by KingMack(m): 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nawa ooo..op no fit jus answer people wey need help.. he's a typical Nigeria angry

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by Skillsnigeria: 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
Congrats
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by Kingoslo(m): 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
blue01:
Hope it's not a loan shark work?
facts brother... My BDM keep giving us atitudes as if our lives depends on the job... as if if no be bank u fit survive
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by Bbbw: 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
Oh
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by verminnel(f): 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
Thanos5555:

the guy come. nairaland to use us shine, simple knowledge e no wan add
such is life my brother...

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by verminnel(f): 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
RedAlert08:

May wisdom never depart from you.
lol thnx brother
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by blue01(m): 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kingoslo:
facts brother... My BDM keep giving us atitudes as if our lives depends on the job... as if if no be bank u fit survive

I kept rejecting Thier job offers and thank God I got a decent job, instead of me to work for a loan shark then I rather do menial jobs of 1.5k daily.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by blue01(m): 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
blacknoir:
Hello jasper what kind of skill does one need to have in order to land such a job pls.thank u

Don't pray to land that kind of job bro, it's a loan shark job and Thier duty is to send falsified lies about people just because they failed to pay Thier loan when due, they start sending SMS to the person's contacts telling them all sorts of lies that the person is on the run with company fund.......the work on its on is slavery in disguise.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by dave601: 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
Sounds interesting...
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by Sucremaque: 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
I work remotely too...its very easy to find one...u just have to know how to use certain stufffs..like Excel, SPSS, etc....I work as supply chain manager.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by abdulwassi(m): 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
SalisuJasper:
I just got another job from another company and the pay is 50k, i resigned from my company last week and i just got another this week.

Please i am open to get more job as i work remotely from the comfort of my home.

whatever you are doing, be a professional at it.

Congratulations bro! More success.
If there is opportunity please I'm available.
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
Lemmy123:
Nice one OP. Remote jobs are cool, but you still have to deliver the best quality...

Sometimes procrastination or laziness may set in (because see you see bed) but make sure you're up on time to meet deadlines and all that

I wish you all the best
The major problem of remote job is power. If he stays in area where there is poor power supply, by the time he fuel his generator and subscribe for data, Hmm, I'm sorry for the 50K. The Company is wicked to be paying their worker 50k in this present economy. I guess OP is still eating "mummy thank you."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by TheRealOwner(m): 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Will he be rendering this skill or service during his remote job work hours?

Of it's flexible enough
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
verminnel:
Op answer the question about how u got a remote job so others can benefit too .no need telling us u just got a remote job whereas u are being stingy with info to help others who are asking to also make a living... They've share in ur joy by congratulating u make them also have a course to be congratulated too...peace
Most IT related coy in Nigeria are running remote since advent of COVID-19. Those that are not running full remote are on hybrid. (Remote and onsite) So search for IT related companies and apply if your skill is needed, they will call you for interview. More so almost all digital departments of banks in Nigeria are on remote.
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by 21sailor: 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
Sucremaque:

I work remotely too...its very easy to find one...u just have to know how to use certain stufffs..like Excel, SPSS, etc....I work as supply chain manager.
I'm currently working as an office assistant in a clearing and forwarding company I wish to go far and since I hear u said u working remotely I got more interested.. Please I will appreciate if u give me insight on how to progress in this line.
I intend to start learning excel and Microsoft word by month end.
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by Glowqueen3(f): 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
[quote author=Himtulie247 post=112119467] cheesy Congratulations ! Abeg take this one celebrate your new job with your good friends.

Excuse me,Can l take one too,it look sumptuous to me.
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by oluwadeeboi(m): 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
Sorry MOD, i just need to use this medium to pass this message.
Don't fall for this advert on telegram or anywhere else. He is a liar.!!!!!

Earn up to 120k from Google monthly.:
Having Successfully Understood What Google Admob is All About and How it Works, *How Can You Earn From It With Your App?*

Now, Those Applications You Normally Download on App Store and Play store and You See adverts on them, *Google Pays the Owners of those Apps Based on The Number of Persons That Views The Adverts*

Afterall, Companies advertise so that they can get Known right?? *So the Higher the Views you are able to give from your App, the Higher the amount Google will pay you.*

But The Good Thing About What We are going to do here is that, You won't wait for people to view the adverts for you, but rather,
You will do it yourself, following my instructions and google will still pay you heavily for it. This process is called *"Self Clicking"*

For Every Click You make, Google Will Pay You *$1.5+*. This Amount That You Are Being Paid For Each Click is Called _*Cost Per Click (CPC)*_ So If You click *10 Times a Day, That's Cool *$15+* and If you can Make *20 Clicks a Day, that's Cool $30* Per day, Just By Working With You Phone and Network Connection.

Once You Reach a $100, You can Withraw your Earnings, On the 21st of Every Month.

Shikina!!!! the 21st of Every Month.

_To Get Started Follow My Instructions Carefully... The Link Below will Help You Set Up Your Admob Account_

����
*Step by Step on how to create your Google admob account*

Step 1..Click https://www.google.com/admob

Step 2... Sign up with a valid gmail acct (You Must Be 19 years old And Above)

Step3: choose Nigeria as your country, choose Lagos as time zone , choose Nigerian Naira as mode of payment (Or Indicate Ur Country if You are from any other African country)

Step 4: mark all field yes in the next page

Step5..you will be asked if your app has been uploaded on playstore.. Click NO

Step6: Enter app information (name of the app) (give it any name of your choise that you will not forget)and click on Android or iOS, depending on which one you are using

Step7:. Click on *create ad unit*

You will find three(3) ad unit *(banner, interstitial and reward)*

Step 8..click on banner and input ad unit name(name it *banner1*) after that click create ad unit, you will find two(2) alpha numeric codes, leave the first(1st) code and copy out the *second(2nd) code*. Create interstitial 1 by following the same procedure

Note naming of each banner code should be in this order (banner1) and interstitial 1 for easy identification)

Step 9: after creating 1 banner ad unit and 1 interstitial,copy out the codes. save the codes on your note pad or memo or paste it to me in My DM . Please don't create anything for reward . Only banner1 and interstitial 1 . That's all Click on *Done*.

Open on the options

Step 10. scroll to payment and fill in your current address. (please make Sure your address is very correct)

Search on Google for the postal code of your area or local government own

Your "Ads Units" will look like this.......

*Banner1:ca-app-pub-3738571822916712/4402602410*
And
*Interstitial1:ca-app-pub-7829211803899139/3063088017*

This is how your code will be arranged after you might have finished your Registration. *Send this Code To Me @apexlevel So that Your App can be Created

*This is exactly what your Admob account should look like when you are done. The Codes You See in this picture (1 Banner and 1 Interstitial) are what you will be sending me*

Please Dont Send Screen Shot Of Your Code Like This... Ensure You Copy Out The Codes And Send Them To Me @apexlevel

This is only an example of how it should be when u are done

Good to Knw We Have Fast Fingers In The House

Send It In And Ill Confirm It With *Seen*...
Be patient if i don't get to you early with a reply... The messages will be a lot and it'll be hard to get around to reply every body immediately, but be rest assured you will get a reply before we move on to stage 2... There are 3 stages in all before you will begin earning.

Admin @apexlevel
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by rickleye: 6:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
Himtulie247:
cheesy Congratulations ! Abeg take this one celebrate your new job with your good friends grin cheesy cheesy
Wish you all the best cool

Just FYI , I am liking the food picture not the comment grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by Jmichael1(m): 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
Samtehitovi:
Congratulations to you . I wish i can be fortunate to learn how to earn from the comfort of my home .

learn yahoo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook / Lagos State To Recruit 1,000 Teachers Into Secondary Schools / Massive Academic & Non-academic Staff Recruitment Ongoing At FUNAAB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.