Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job (22102 Views)

What Happened After I Removed The Lies From My CV / What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview / Why Did You Quit Your Last Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by topwright(m): 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
Urgent need of experience driver that have knowledge of Lagos route. Minimum of 2 years working experience.

Only persons living in or around Anthony Village, Onigbongbo, Ketu, Gbagada, Maryland, Ojota, Ogudu or Iyana Oworo will be considered.

Call or what's app. 08035373116
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by ASPIREX: 11:28am On Apr 22, 2022
Uchestanley:
I need a good job. I studied accounting both in Polytechnic and University

Where is your location?
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by tctrills: 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
Zaynkad:

I am interested
Your number
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by verminnel(f): 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kunbiy:

Please do send your resume to the email address below⬇️⬇️⬇️

Content.recruit@pdnlimited.com.

As soon as your resume is received, you will get a link for your online test.

Best wishes.�
top of the day to you ..I have a little challenge with my laptop lagging..will using a good phone affect getting the job done?
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by Galacious1: 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
Samtehitovi:
Congratulations to you . I wish i can be fortunate to learn how to earn from the comfort of my home .
you've sleeping on opportunities. Check business section to check what you can do. Beware of scammers though.
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by Galacious1: 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kingoslo:
Brother thats my plan ooo.... presently working in a bank and always looking at our shoulders... yet pressure now and then... am building myself already setting up my own business fully... God no go shame us.... e go better
don't settle for less. I was once a banker too but now earning from home.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by Kingoslo(m): 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
Galacious1:
don't settle for less. I was once a banker too but now earning from home.
boss chat me privatelt pls
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by Zaynkad: 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
tctrills:
Your number
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by Nobody: 3:08am On May 20, 2022
unisnaira:
l have applied to about 4 companies on Excel and Excel VBA remote job as Data Entry Clerk or Data Analyst through LinkedIn and non have call me or via email.

Which site you do usually visit for remote job?
How do your cover letter to look like?

Are you very good with VBA?

Can you write a short VBA for me.
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by Lotusflowerbomb: 10:21am On May 20, 2022
50k is no money and it’s such kind of jobs that have too many tedious roles in the job description, which can be described as toxic. You should strive harder to get something else
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by unisnaira: 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2022

Can you write a short VBA for me.[/quote]

Yes, I am good in VBA

Below is a simple function to get the maximum value from an array of data

'Input: Array of number, x
'Output: returns scalar value, xmax

Function Array_MaximumValue(x() As Double) As Double
Dim i As Integer, xmax As Double
xmax = Abs(x(LBound(x))) ' get the first element in array x
For i = LBound(x, 1) + 1 To UBound(x, 1) 'loop for the second index of the array
If xmax < x(i) Then
xmax = x(i)
End If
Next i
Array_MaximumValue = xmax 'return the output value to the method name
End Function

Sub Testmethod()
Dim arrayX() As Double
ReDim arrayX(0 To 9) As Double
Dim maxval as Double
For i = 0 To 9
arrayX(i) = Sheets("ArraySheet"wink.Cells(i + 3, 1).Value 'read the input array from Excel spreadsheet
Next i
maxval = Array_MaximumValue(arrayX) 'call the written function and pass the input array to be sorted
End Sub
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by Modupeola17: 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
Please I need a remote job if anyone can help, before I die of depression and frustration pls
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by unisnaira: 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Yes, I am good with VBA

For i = LBound(x, 1) + 1 To UBound(x, 1) 'loop for the second index of the array
If xmax < x(i) Then
xmax = x(i)
End If
Next i
End Function

Sub Testmethod()
Dim arrayX() As Double
ReDim arrayX(0 To 9) As Double
Dim maxval as Double
For i = 0 To 9
arrayX(i) = Sheets("ArraySheet"wink.Cells(i + 3, 1).Value 'read the input array from Excel spreadsheet
Next i
maxval = Array_MaximumValue(arrayX) 'call the written function and pass the input array to be sorted
End Sub
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by unisnaira: 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Can you write a short VBA for me.[/quote]

Yes, I am good in VBA

If xmax < x(i) Then
xmax = x(i)
End If
Next i
End Function

Sub Testmethod()
Dim arrayX() As Double
ReDim arrayX(0 To 4) As Double
Dim maxval as Double

''''Static Input of data to arrayX
arrayX(0) = 12
arrayX(1) = 15
arrayX(2) = 7
arrayX(3) = 46
arrayX(4) = 3

'''Dynamic input of array, arrayX
For i = 0 To 4
Next i
'Output result
maxval = Array_MaximumValue(arrayX) 'Call the function and pass the input array to the function. It will return max. element
End Sub
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by valETA1(m): 6:16am On Jul 15, 2022
SalisuJasper:
I just got another job from another company and the pay is 50k, i resigned from my company last week and i just got another this week.

Please i am open to get more job as i work remotely from the comfort of my home.

whatever you are doing, be a professional at it.

Boss, i've sent u an email, pls kindly reply
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by Fab21: 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
96ACE:
I was supposed to resume at a job that's almost 100k today but I didn't resume. This job life done tire me joor

Pls oo.

I'm a fresh graduate and I need a stable income.

This is my contact below:

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by Blacklion3: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2023
silverkings:

You'll not understand. After my Nysc(2020) I worked for my church member 25k per month.... Imagine that!! I don't want to stay at home depressed!! Now I got a job of 85k in a bank as contract staff..... I'm thankful oo and praying for elevation!! That 85k is like the whole world to me grin grin grin grin
you are lucky
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by silverkings: 3:58am On Dec 22, 2023
Blacklion3:
you are lucky

I can't thank God enough. I cannot seal my lips for what he's done in my life!!. Now I earn almost times 4 of that 85k.... and trying to nurture a small business like that. I hope it continues... Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook / How To Say Thank You After A Job Interview / Apply For Dangote Group Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.