Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job (22083 Views)

What Happened After I Removed The Lies From My CV / What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview / Why Did You Quit Your Last Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by samiabigail: 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
Himtulie247:
cheesy Congratulations ! Abeg take this one celebrate your new job with your good friends grin cheesy cheesy
Wish you all the best cool
bros which kind of heartless human being are u undecided oya remove that picture before I change am for you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by Echoban: 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
How people dey manage 50 k per month? How long u go save before u buy car, pay house rent , marry, child school fee And co. Hmm.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by tctrills: 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
SalisuJasper:
I just got another job from another company and the pay is 50k, i resigned from my company last week and i just got another this week.

Please i am open to get more job as i work remotely from the comfort of my home.

whatever you are doing, be a professional at it.
Do you do copywriting jobs?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by Alonso91(m): 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
Congratulations man
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by dauntless15(m): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
deepwater:

he applied remotely ni
Meant where did he get it, I know he applied remotely.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
samiabigail:
bros which kind of heartless human being are u undecided oya remove that picture before I change am for you
Ok ! Sorry !!! Make u take this one manage ! grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by MrBroke(m): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
All this ona remote jobs dem, I hope say no be keyboard ona dey press o. Remote Yahoo grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by bmdmix11: 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
SalisuJasper:
I just got another job from another company and the pay is 50k, i resigned from my company last week and i just got another this week.

Please i am open to get more job as i work remotely from the comfort of my home.

Any opening? I will love to work from home also, thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by tctrills: 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
Echoban:
How people dey manage 50 k per month? How long u go save before u buy car, pay house rent , marry, child school fee And co. Hmm.
Its one step at a time. Once you have acquire the needed skills from the 50k job, you move up to a better job. None of us started with our current earnings.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by airsaylongcome: 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
TheRealOwner:
Congratulations bro. 50k no too much but at least you won't be spending transport fare going to work.

Since it's a remote job, I think it's best for you to learn a skill or a service that you can also render remotely in order to boost your earnings.

Wishing you success in your journey

Will he be rendering this skill or service during his remote job work hours?

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
inoki247:

You don run turn Motivational speaker....
grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
deepwater:

he applied remotely ni
grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by OlawaleBammie: 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
How people survive on 40k to 70k monthly still baffles me, and some people will even have savings inside, a family man ooh.

They need to be studied

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by Ejiakusmith(m): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
congratulation

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by toxtimmy: 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
Lol...but we should learn to eat healthy

Himtulie247:
cheesy Congratulations ! Abeg take this one celebrate your new job with your good friends grin cheesy cheesy
Wish you all the best cool

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by samiabigail: 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
Himtulie247:
hmmmm look at devil in human, isokaycontinue grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by 96ACE: 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
I was supposed to resume at a job that's almost 100k today but I didn't resume. This job life done tire me joor

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by Mekanus(m): 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
How people survive on 40k to 70k monthly still baffles me, and some people will even have savings inside, a family man ooh.

They need to be studied
Some teach in private schools and earn 10k to 15k and still have family. Those ones should be made a course of study at Harvard university.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by Contekbbc: 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
Learn to celebrate people's small WINS.
It might be small to you but it's something for OP.
@OP
MAY GOD RAISE YOU MORE THAN THIS
congrats!

inoki247:
lol check well oh mak e no be say na yahoo people carry you handicap....

You don run turn Motivational speaker....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by OlawaleBammie: 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
Mekanus:
Some teach in private schools and earn 10k to 15k and still have family. Those ones should be made a course of study at Harvard university.
grin grin

Lol, as in eehn, they re supposed to be in charge of our economy.

Last month i separated a sum of 138k to spend for the month of April, the money no reach 12th of the month a swear, i atarted tinking maybe i am too wasteful.

What if i am working with govt and my salary is 120k, how wil i do it??

7 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by Thanos5555: 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
verminnel:
Op answer the question about how u got a remote job so others can benefit too .no need telling us u just got a remote job whereas u are being stingy with info to help others who are asking to also make a living... They've share in ur joy by congratulating u make them also have a course to be congratulated too...peace

the guy come. nairaland to use us shine, simple knowledge e no wan add

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by Haywhyluv: 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
96ACE:
I was supposed to resume at a job that's almost 100k today but I didn't resume. This job life done tire me joor

Can we talk
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by ogelekpomgam(m): 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
Himtulie247:
Chai... grin embarassed cry cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
50k na small money for Nigeria

All The Best Boss

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by virus05(m): 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
Less than $100. We dey suffer for this country sha angry

Congrats though
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by Paulianfa(m): 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
SalisuJasper:

Ur soap washed well...
Congratulations
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by Mekanus(m): 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
grin grin

Last month i separated a sum of 138k to spend for the month of April, the money no reach 12th of the month a swear, i atarted tinking maybe i am too wasteful.

The thing tire me ooo. I am not extravagant in spending but I still feel I'm not spending judiciously. I keep wondering where the money goes. Naira no just get value.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by kriss27(m): 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
grin grin

Please can you list the things you spend the money on? So that we know if you actually need them! Cause I am surprised
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by Franklerry: 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
Bros tell us ma...abi you dey us remote control ni
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by OlawaleBammie: 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
Mekanus:
The thing tire me ooo. I am not extravagant in spending but I still feel I'm not spending judiciously. I keep wondering where the money goes. Naira no just get value.
that is the wahala, u wont buy cloths, shoes, furnitures, even foodstuffs will be a problem but u wil still not know how u spend close to 150k a month, our money is not worth working for, its not worth saving aswear.
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by inoki247: 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
Contekbbc:

Learn to celebrate people's small WINS.
It might be small to you but it's something for OP.
@OP
MAY GOD RAISE YOU MORE THAN THIS
congrats!

Who's hating on him you just get job u don dey advice people at least du 1 month first colet salary..
Re: I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job by Sndfrank: 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
Thanos5555:

the guy come. nairaland to use us shine, simple knowledge e no wan add

Which work

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook / Lagos State To Recruit 1,000 Teachers Into Secondary Schools / How To Say Thank You After A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.