Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Actress Nkechi Blessing Clears The Air On Whether She Is Igbo Or Not (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Nkechi Blessing Clears The Air On Whether She Is Igbo Or Not (video) (1818 Views)

Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied / Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe / Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Nkechi Blessing Clears The Air On Whether She Is Igbo Or Not (video) by Sammydanny: 10:30am On Apr 20, 2022
Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing has asked her fans to stop asking if she an Igbo woman or not.

Nkechi said this in a video she posted on Instagram on Tuesday.

In the video, the Abia indigene, who is popular for her Yoruba movies, spoke in Igbo language, telling her fans that she is an Igbo woman.

“I know my Igbo brothers and sisters are happy I finally made a video speaking the little I can in Igbo. Make una allow me rest now. Enough with the questions are you Igbo all the time. T for thanks,” Nkechi Wrote.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXt-dptvTyA[/flash]

2 Likes

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Clears The Air On Whether She Is Igbo Or Not (video) by Sammydanny: 10:30am On Apr 20, 2022
cc Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Clears The Air On Whether She Is Igbo Or Not (video) by Wazobia2216: 10:42am On Apr 20, 2022
It all shows that she interpretes her roles well.

It is well!

For now, we have pressing issues, when will the price of foodstuff reduce drastically

When will these middle men causing these inflation be dealt with
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Clears The Air On Whether She Is Igbo Or Not (video) by ladilawal82(m): 10:58am On Apr 20, 2022
Issorite
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Clears The Air On Whether She Is Igbo Or Not (video) by eedhrisademola(m): 11:03am On Apr 20, 2022
Sammydanny:
Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing has asked her fans to stop asking if she an Igbo woman or not.

Nkechi said this in a video she posted on Instagram on Tuesday.

In the video, the Abia indigene, who is popular for her Yoruba movies, spoke in Igbo language, telling her fans that she is an Igbo woman.

“I know my Igbo brothers and sisters are happy I finally made a video speaking the little I can in Igbo. Make una allow me rest now. Enough with the questions are you Igbo all the time. T for thanks,” Nkechi Wrote.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXt-dptvTyA[/flash]
Okay!
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Clears The Air On Whether She Is Igbo Or Not (video) by Sammydanny: 11:13am On Apr 20, 2022
Hahaha
Wazobia2216:
It all shows that she interpretes her roles well.

It is well!

For now, we have pressing issues, when will the price of foodstuff reduce drastically

When will these middle men causing these inflation be dealt with
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Clears The Air On Whether She Is Igbo Or Not (video) by englishmart(m): 11:23am On Apr 20, 2022
Other tribes are faking to be Igbos just to feel among. No sane Igbo person would want to identify as other tribe.

We are a proud descendant of Jacob

2 Likes

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Clears The Air On Whether She Is Igbo Or Not (video) by Sammydanny: 11:37am On Apr 20, 2022
Abi
englishmart:
Other tribes are faking to be Igbos just to feel among. No sane Igbo person would want to identify as other tribe.

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Clears The Air On Whether She Is Igbo Or Not (video) by toujurs: 12:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
Look at how pretty she looks in the video, till you see her real face without make up. grin.
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Clears The Air On Whether She Is Igbo Or Not (video) by greymiles: 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
She’s an embarrassment and a traitor
Imagine speaking yoruba over your own language
So distasteful... always frolicking with Tinubu boys instead of igbos

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Clears The Air On Whether She Is Igbo Or Not (video) by OBALOLA55(m): 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
SHE’S NOT IGBO PERIODT angry
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Clears The Air On Whether She Is Igbo Or Not (video) by Cholls(m): 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
greymiles:
She’s an embarrassment and a traitor
Imagine speaking yoruba over your own language
So distasteful... always frolicking with Tinubu boys instead of igbos
My brother na wa o. You dey bash her all because she communicate in the language most sane people understand
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Clears The Air On Whether She Is Igbo Or Not (video) by MonkeyMods(m): 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
Tout

And to you blogger well done with your talking too much o
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Clears The Air On Whether She Is Igbo Or Not (video) by Sammydanny: 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hahahah. You go like dey cause trouble o
OBALOLA55:
SHE’S NOT IGBO PERIODT angry
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Clears The Air On Whether She Is Igbo Or Not (video) by Farfalla(f): 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
englishmart:

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Clears The Air On Whether She Is Igbo Or Not (video) by ChangedMan1999(m): 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
Come on disembark.

Are we begging people to Igbo.
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Clears The Air On Whether She Is Igbo Or Not (video) by MoneyGoDrop: 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
Efulefu....no-one cares.
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Clears The Air On Whether She Is Igbo Or Not (video) by Sammydanny: 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
Sorry o
MonkeyMods:
Tout

And to you blogger well done with your talking too much o

(1) (Reply)

Ninja Arashi 3: Features You Should Expect When It’s Out / James Brown Sex Tape Full Video / Watch Mohbad In Pain As He Says NDLEA Gave Him A White Substance To Ingest (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.