Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) (28361 Views)

Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by OyigboUpdate: 10:31am On Apr 20, 2022
This happened on Easter Sunday night, on eve of last Monday sit at home. Sorry its coming late. I'm just coming across it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YNZaryjwGE

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by OyigboUpdate: 10:33am On Apr 20, 2022
The owner of the shop is in tears but they are doing it for Buhari to be in tears

177 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by duro4chang(m): 10:34am On Apr 20, 2022
Hmmmmmmmm

172 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Kingozymandias(m): 10:34am On Apr 20, 2022
This is demonic and evil... This is pure evil .. oh my goodness .

All well.menaimg Igbos needed to stand up against these monsters .. bring them out in your communities and deal with them. They live amongst us... Let us deal with them. They buy things from the same shops we buy from, they go to the same markets we all do. Let us deal with them

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by helinues: 10:34am On Apr 20, 2022
Toh

Well UGM have not been attacking any Igbo since they started their operations. This must be the work of either DSS or Fulani, that's in their sympathizer's retarded mind

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by West1side: 10:36am On Apr 20, 2022
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Sergio103(m): 10:36am On Apr 20, 2022
A clear investigation needs to be carried out.

There may be something that played behind the screen

Modified

The incident happened on Easter Sunday.
Please is Sunday a sit at home??
To me.... there's more to this news.

A clear investigation should be made

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Kingozymandias(m): 10:37am On Apr 20, 2022
helinues:
Toh

Well UGM have not been attacking any Igbo since they start their operation. This must be the work of either DSS or Fulani, that's in their sympathizers retarded mind

Don't be stupid. Why are you always bringing up Fulani and DSS? I haven't seen anyone Igbo bring it up only you. Are you working with the unknown gunmen or are you just stupid and insensitive?
Please get out of this thread and don't derail it. Where did you see Fulani or dss here ?

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 10:40am On Apr 20, 2022
Tough I sincerely sympathize with the gentleman, he might have bee one of those who hailed these people when the madness started. Today, pains, sorrow, tears and blood is being harvested on a large scale.

So so saddening.

171 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 10:45am On Apr 20, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
This is last monday sit at home. Sorry its coming late. I'm just coming across it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YNZaryjwGE
Would have been good if you translate the things he said, or at least, the important points he made, for the benefit of readers who aren't Igbo.

131 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by MadamNneka(f): 10:57am On Apr 20, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Would have been good if you translate the things he said, or at least, the important points he made, for the benefit of readers who aren't Igbo.
[/s]
Benue state needs this energy of yours hun

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by MadamNneka(f): 10:58am On Apr 20, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Tough I sincerely sympathize with the gentleman, he might have bee one of those who hailed these people when the madness started. Today, pains, sorrow, tears and blood is being harvested on a large scale.

So so saddening.
[/s]
yes dear we sympathize with him.
Ekpa must be killed.
death to Ekpa
death to murderous fulani herdsmen killing Benue people.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Sergio103(m): 11:01am On Apr 20, 2022
MadamNneka:
[s][/s]
Benue state needs this energy of yours hun

cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by MadamNneka(f): 11:04am On Apr 20, 2022
Sergio103:

cheesy cheesy grin
I love Omenkalives
that's why I am programmed to tell him the truth

11 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Parachoko: 11:06am On Apr 20, 2022
All this issue no concern igboid

Him problem nah Adaka Boro

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by epondudu: 11:47am On Apr 20, 2022
GAMBARI PA FULANI
GAMBARI PA FULANI
GAMBARI PA FULANI
GAMBARI PA FULANI
GAMBARI PA FULANI
GAMBARI PA FULANI
GAMBARI PA FULANI
GAMBARI PA FULANI
GAMBARI PA FULANI
GAMBARI PA FULANI

7 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Yujin(m): 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kingozymandias has exposed himself in this thread. He and Frigga are working for the same people with the aim of misdirecting our people after briefly supporting us on some threads. After they feel they've blended enough, they now come out with their original motive.
Notice how oyiboupdate doesn't bring any good news about the SE nor appears in any thread discussing her progress. This is because his own strategy is to directly lie and post arranged pictures and videos claiming such destruction to be the handwork of IPOB. Irrespective of whatever strategy they come with, we in IPOB will checkmate them while perfecting our march to freedom.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Legendforte: 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
Igbos are yet to identify their problem

17 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by ipobcannibals: 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
All hail biaflaud! They are still saying biaflaud, na look and laugh me I dey. grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Peterobiisathie(f): 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2022
I stand with Mazi Simon Ekpa

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by aribisala0(m): 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
Okoro paa Shinedoo

168 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
Everything still balls down to the fact that the Nigeria security system is a very big joke �
If you can't go against this ipob's esn/ugm bastards and their sponsors how you go come fit defeat boko haram??
Igboland will win this.
Destruction will soon befall Simon Epka and his esn/ugm with all their supporters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Donaluta(m): 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
I talk am... See oyigboupdate... Bad news merchant.. this is where you derive joy from .. posting of bad news from the east... Human trafficking convict

6 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by airsaylongcome: 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
DSS and Nigerian Army at work /s

No way an Igbo man will burn down the store of another Igbo man

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Heroicvic(m): 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
This might be fire outbreak or something
This isn't how they've been operating in the last 5yrs

No evidence whatsoever or any witness to validate this claim

Make everybody gettat abeg

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by dfrost: 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hmm...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Sergio103(m): 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
Heroicvic:
This might be fire outbreak or something
This isn't how they've been operating in the last 5yrs

No evidence whatsoever or any witness to validate this claim

Make everybody gettat abeg

Exactly!!

It's sad every crime is now pointed quickly on some set
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
grin

Please continue.. na DSS.

Una eyes go soon clear. Very daft set of people.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan / I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi / Photos As The CGC Of Customs Hammed Resumes Duty Officially Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.