Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) (28380 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag / Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Afonjakid: 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
Cjrane2:

Now it is clear that the so called UGM are Fulani DSS officers doing a false flag attack to blame IPOB.

The low IQ of these officers make them to typically over do things and expose who is really doing the UGM killings in the east.
Even you believed that it is DSS.. nawa ooo, I thought you had sense before,you just proved me wrong.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by OreMI22: 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
AntiBMC:
Why would ESN burn shops on Sunday night.. can you see how you ain't making sense?
All the imported thugs trying to stress soludo's administration... would commit crimes and as$wipes like oyigboupdate would link it to IPOB. Ndị uchu

I am the first person to harshly criticize IPOB when they do something stupid. But this particular one isn't IPOB. It is clear as night and day that the so-called Unknown Gunmen are Fulani DSS men.

There is NO WAY that IPOB will do this particular operation. It has all the fingerprints of Fulani DSS false-flag operation trying to blame IPOB for it

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by 007lss: 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
This happened on Easter Sunday night, on eve of last Monday sit at home. Sorry its coming late. I'm just coming across it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YNZaryjwGE
politicians
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Liebermantic: 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
These are the illiterate meth takers destroying businesses and schools in Igboland
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Godispeace: 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2022
those chest beating flat heads /yam legs of that cursed SE region are complete fools , dem plenty hating yorubas and fulani while prospecting on yoruba/fulani land ooooo . the ran away from their cursed land where IPOB/ESN they are supporting is ruling them with iron hand . killing themselves like chicken.. but Tinubu abd Buhari matter dey worry dem pass their own calamities shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked .
OyigboUpdate:
The owner of the shop is in tears but they are doing it for Buhari to be in tears
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Orpe7(m): 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
OreMI22:

I am the first person to harshly criticize IPOB when they do something stupid. But this particular one isn't IPOB. It is clear as night and day that the so-called Unknown Gunmen are Fulani DSS men.

There is NO WAY that IPOB will do this particular operation. It has all the fingerprints of Fulani DSS false-flag operation trying to blam IPOB for it

Isn't it quite unfortunate that the same ESN and UGM who chased fulanis and other tribes out of the East still blame the fulanis for their misfortunes.
Make una no fool una selves
Na the criminals una release from una prisons , dey cause una wahala unto UGM
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by ufotunang: 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
Is this the aim of IPOB to destroy your people bussinesses..... you are making situation of things to be worst...increasing the rate of unemployment and putting your people into more poverty....I said it... that let the federal government dialogue with IPOB so that all these issues can be settled....no problem without a solution... when 2 elephants fight it's the common man that suffers
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by NiceMen: 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
omenkaLives:
Tough I sincerely sympathize with the gentleman, he might have bee one of those who hailed these people when the madness started. Today, pains, sorrow, tears and blood is being harvested on a large scale.

So so saddening.
We don't see you on threads where Benue people are killed lol.. but worry not... watch how this will stop soon.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Zorn: 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
The owner of the shop is in tears but they are doing it for Buhari to be in tears
Those where part of the building burnt down by Nigerian army . Stop this your foolishness already.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Brimstone77: 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2022

We already knew those who go about burning people's houses and shops..

Karma will catch up with all of them including those supporting them and trying to use propaganda to shift the blame..

All of them will suffer till their last day on Earth..
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
Sit at home, they wont listen

Can`t you just sit at home for the cause of Biafra.

Must you trade!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Yusman316(m): 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hisbah don get branch for Anambra?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by jrusky(m): 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kingozymandias:
This is demonic and evil... This is pure evil .. oh my goodness .

All well.menaimg Igbos needed to stand up against these monsters .. bring them out in your communities and deal with them. They live amongst us... Let us deal with them. They buy things from the same shops we buy from, they go to the same markets we all do. Let us deal with them

Bro this is all I have be saying all along this is no more agitation this is a crime committed by criminals but when I say this their online warriors will say these criminal are doing good job because Buhari must feel the pain. Pls is that shop Buhari shop? Is that shop in Buhari village? Is the owner of that shop from Katsina? All hell No.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by mapet: 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
I stand with Mazi Simon Ekpa

We don't want you to stand any other way...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by mapet: 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Everything still balls down to the fact that the Nigeria security system is a very big joke �
If you can't go against this ipob's esn/ugm bastards and their sponsors how you go come fit defeat boko haram??
Igboland will win this.
Destruction will soon befall Simon Epka and his esn/ugm with all their supporters.

You know logic suggests it's needless to expend energy on those who hit self-destruct button and protest when security agents attempt to quell it.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by mapet: 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
airsaylongcome:
DSS and Nigerian Army at work /s

No way an Igbo man will burn down the store of another Igbo man

continue in your line of reasoning, no one stops you
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by mapet: 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
Heroicvic:
This might be fire outbreak or something
This isn't how they've been operating in the last 5yrs

No evidence whatsoever or any witness to validate this claim

Make everybody gettat abeg

Who needs witness with the "efficiency" of UGM
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by mapet: 6:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
Heffalump:
This people are not freedom fighters but terrorists.
IPOB has be infiltrated by thugs and criminals.
No sane human being takes power in this format. It thus clearly shows that the SE cannot produce the next president. They are not ready, at least for now.

How can IPOB be infiltrated when this is exactly what their leaders threatened and expressly directed
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by airsaylongcome: 6:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
henrybangs44:

If to say u say something meaningful I for give my points. But saying igbos are too united for an igbo man to cause pain to another is the dumbest statement I've ever heard and I'm not exaggerating. When in my unn class they removed our course rep cos he's not from nsukka blatantly. So no igbo man has ever caused any Igbo man pain in the history of Igbo nation? Does that statement make any sense to you? All these emotional blind arguments are annoying

Did you see the /s in my post that you quoted or you don't know what a /s means?

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Sheggy13(m): 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Don't be stupid. Why are you always bringing up Fulani and DSS? I haven't seen anyone Igbo bring it up only you. Are you working with the unknown gunmen or are you just stupid and insensitive?
Please get out of this thread and don't derail it. Where did you see Fulani or dss here ?

You're a big liar. When this madness first started, the prominent Igbo monikers here were blaming it on DSS saying they're doing it to give ipob a bad name. How can anybody deny such?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Neoteny7: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
What was that thing igboes are fond of saying whenever bandits and terrorists strike in the North.....?

"The monsters they created".

Guess that's right.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by OyigboUpdate: 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
Jorge91:
They like attacking shops and businesses on mondays, why not lay ambush and open a disguise shop with operatives and volunteers ready to waste these illiterates that are ruining our east for us.

For u not to support dem go call u sabo o
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by crackhouse(m): 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
na so. That's how foolish they are..
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by AlexJustin(m): 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
IPOB are just destroying the south east.
Interested in making passive income in dollars?
The Amazon Kdp teaches you how to create a simple hot selling knowledge product,enlist it in Amazon and make tons of Dollars all the way from Nigeria , with your smartphone.
Join the 2 days free masterclass
WhatsApp only 0901 223 0766
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
mapet:

You know logic suggests it's needless to expend energy on those who hit self-destruct button and protest when security agents attempt to quell it.

Asin the matter dey weak me sometimes
Some group of bastards are roaming about with guns, threatning and attacking others who do not want to join them in their struggle and yet they think this bastards should be given a free hand bcus they were created by ipob? undecided
Is that sensible?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Saintinoo(m): 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
This happened on Easter Sunday night, on eve of last Monday sit at home. Sorry its coming late. I'm just coming across it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YNZaryjwGE

So any fire in South East is now termed unknown gunmen.

OP did you see them putting the shop on fire and what was their reasons for that.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Advocate500: 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
So fire incidents now is also the hand work of UGM ? So what happened to the numerous fire incidents that have been going on in Lagos state? Where igbo shops are getting burnt on weekly basis? Maybe IPOB are in Lagos too,ipob are anything wrong in the south east according the op.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Sleekfingers: 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
Awon confused people
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
Dss burning everything down ... igbos should apply wisdom
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Druggey(m): 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
fleedom fighters are fighting for their fleedom. gringrin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Rawtruth1: 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
When they started killing policemen and burning stations, fools didn't know they were clearing the defenses and protection the ordinary citizens have. They were clapping for them. Unknown to fools, criminals know your only defense is policemen. Without police, it's anarchy. Enjoy your anarchy. They are coming after everybody soonest
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Edusouls(m): 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
Give the ipob animals the imo state treatment, instant lynching

Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate / Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing / Senator Nwoko Initiates Bill On Monthly Payment Of Rent

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55