Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) (28382 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag / Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Edusouls(m): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
You have sense brother, there are too many unintelligent in Africa this is a curse to us
Rawtruth1:
When they started killing policemen and burning stations, fools didn't know they were clearing the defenses and protection the ordinary citizens have. They were clapping for them. Unknown to fools, criminals know your only defense is policemen. Without police, it's anarchy. Enjoy your anarchy. They are coming after everybody soonest

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Quintopia: 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
omenkaLives:
Tough I sincerely sympathize with the gentleman, he might have bee one of those who hailed these people when the madness started. Today, pains, sorrow, tears and blood is being harvested on a large scale.

So so saddening.

Yep. Almost certain he supported these animals initially. Many who still support them will learn their own lesson too one day.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by AntiBMC(m): 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
OreMI22:

I am the first person to harshly criticize IPOB when they do something stupid. But this particular one isn't IPOB. It is clear as night and day that the so-called Unknown Gunmen are Fulani DSS men.

There is NO WAY that IPOB will do this particular operation. It has all the fingerprints of Fulani DSS false-flag operation trying to blam IPOB for it

Thank you my brother...this is something that any intelligent person can quickly deduce. No need for any soothsayer. But trust the deportee oyigboupdate to pin everything on ESN... because he is bitter about his deportation.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by fred04(m): 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
How did he know who burnt it and why was it burnt.
Fake news.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Charly68: 8:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
Where are the Elders ?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Tukor1759: 8:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
Op, please are you working with the unknown gun men?why are you always posting about them,?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by JoviaIJune(f): 1:06am On Apr 21, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Don't be stupid. Why are you always bringing up Fulani and DSS? I haven't seen anyone Igbo bring it up only you. Are you working with the unknown gunmen or are you just stupid and insensitive?
Please get out of this thread and don't derail it. Where did you see Fulani or dss here ?

helinues is being sarcastic, are you new on this forum
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by blastac: 4:56am On Apr 21, 2022
My friend shut up.. mechie gị ọṅụ ebe ahụ.. you left the news and started saying nonsense.
A brother's means of livelihood has been destroyed by his own kinsmen and you're busy attacking a nairaland member instead of the information he passed. Ịbụ dị monkey ka ọ ewu ka ịbụ? Kedu ụdị Uche unu nwere. Echekwa m na ndị Igbo nwere sense Mana unu na eme mụ ifere. Tufiakwa

Yujin:
Kingozymandias has exposed himself in this thread. He and Frigga are working for the same people with the aim of misdirecting our people after briefly supporting us on some threads. After they feel they've blended enough, they now come out with their original motive.
Notice how oyiboupdate doesn't bring any good news about the SE nor appears in any thread discussing her progress. This is because his own strategy is to directly lie and post arranged pictures and videos claiming such destruction to be the handwork of IPOB. Irrespective of whatever strategy they come with, we in IPOB will checkmate them while perfecting our march to freedom.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by 1869ba: 6:20am On Apr 21, 2022
helinues:

Ko Le Jo ninu at all

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by gowaga68: 9:20am On Apr 21, 2022
I feel sad for the shop owner though it's Family affair.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:26am On Apr 21, 2022
WE HARPED ON THAT THEY SHOULD STOP THIS MADNESS,BUT IGBO COMRADES DEY YTUBE THEY FUEL VIOLENCE FOR IGBOLAND.NOW THE MATTER DON PASS DON BE SILLY,IGBOS KILLING IGBOS,DETROYIN THEIR BRODAS LIVELIHOOD. IGBO MONEY MISS ROAD THEY MOVE WITH PADDED SECURITY.WHAT A CAUSE!GOD SAVE IGBOLAND FR CAUSED IGBOS.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Yujin(m): 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
blastac:

My friend shut up.. mechie gị ọṅụ ebe ahụ.. you left the news and started saying nonsense.
A brother's means of livelihood has been destroyed by his own kinsmen and you're busy attacking a nairaland member instead of the information he passed. Ịbụ dị monkey ka ọ ewu ka ịbụ? Kedu ụdị Uche unu nwere. Echekwa m na ndị Igbo nwere sense Mana unu na eme mụ ifere. Tufiakwa

I don't waste my time on dogs like you who for pittance will impersonate ndigbo just to paint a wrong narrative. One of those your canines will bite you to death for claiming who you're not. Oponu radarada.
Biafra will come but you will not be there to see because you hate her for no reason.
You're a fool for attempting that useless game on me. Don't you ever try it again omoale.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
helinues:
Toh

Well UGM have not been attacking any Igbo since they started their operations. This must be the work of either DSS or Fulani, that's in their sympathizer's retarded mind

Keep the blame game bro, until you, your wife or children becomes a victim of the ongoing ravaging evil in Eastern Nigeria. Ride on ooooo
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Tycyborg(m): 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Everything still balls down to the fact that the Nigeria security system is a very big joke �
If you can't go against this ipob's esn/ugm bastards and their sponsors how you go come fit defeat boko haram??
Igboland will win this.
Destruction will soon befall Simon Epka and his esn/ugm with all their supporters.

It doesn't work that way sir... Security can only do little when locals are still helping and harbouring them same goes to BH too... Imagine if police are chasing the if in your street and the moment he ran into a compound the people in the compound out of fear or love hid him or pass him to the next compound till he escapes and give police a wrong direction do you think they (police) will be able to apprehend the their? That iis the issue. Insecurity strive in an area where locals not all still supports insecurity.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Tycyborg(m): 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
Heroicvic:
This might be fire outbreak or something
This isn't how they've been operating in the last 5yrs

No evidence whatsoever or any witness to validate this claim

Make everybody gettat abeg

Definitely you are not in the east. Initially its not an everyday occurance but it happens a lot.
Last month on my way back from Lagos the sienna I boarded they broke the man back glass and side mirror at onisha close to chisco park they wanted to burn the car despite we are still inside but the man acted fast and moved. Mind you it was on Tuesday... We had to turn back to pass through patani and we now use water proof and selotape to replace the broken back glass... We should speak the truth cos of karma not hide away from truth. People who said DSS or Army are liars on Oct 1st makes it second time I encountered this UGM and its not a good experience. They don't use mask and everybody knows they are Igbo's.
Don't know why narrative is always different here on nairaland cos of tribalism. Let's call bad a bad and good a good to make a great society.
Thank you
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Tycyborg(m): 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

This picture is exactly what is happening in the east just like bokoharam.

They are all running...crossing over the bridge and buying lands from 1diot people who want the issue in jos to happen to them.

I am a victim twice and my mind is always in my throat. Mind you these guys don't use mask all this DSS thing is a lie. People who have encounter them knows I am speaking the truth unless they want to lie
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Heroicvic(m): 2:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
Tycyborg:

Definitely you are not in the east. Initially its not an everyday occurance but it happens a lot.
Last month on my way back from Lagos the sienna I boarded they broke the man back glass and side mirror at onisha close to chisco park they wanted to burn the car despite we are still inside but the man acted fast and moved. Mind you it was on Tuesday... We had to turn back to pass through patani and we now use water proof and selotape to replace the broken back glass... We should speak the truth cos of karma not hide away from truth. People who said DSS or Army are liars on Oct 1st makes it second time I encountered this UGM and its not a good experience. They don't use mask and everybody knows they are Igbo's.
Don't know why narrative is always different here on nairaland cos of tribalism. Let's call bad a bad and good a good to make a great society.
Thank you

We ain't saying there's no ugm
Can we compare them to bokoharam, are they as bad as they're being painted

Are you a victim?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Tycyborg(m): 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
Heroicvic:

We ain't saying there's no ugm
Can we compare them to bokoharam, are they as bad as they're being painted

Are you a victim?

Painting them as bad as book haram? Let me tell you something... I am not here to tell you history about grand master thief or a traffic thief...
When a thief is caught he or she or gang is a thief... Simple...
Either boko haram is painted more or not doesn't stop the fact that they all act like a terror in the country... What makes a terrorist and a simple man different in a country is the terror they caused and their ideology... Simple fact
I am just neutral in my statement with no sentiment...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by blastac: 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ịbụ ezigbo anumpama.. youre claiming Igbo but can't even type in your mother tongue. I swear make I see you for Enugu I go give you better slap.. idiot. Ike mpa gi ébéahụ.. I don't blame you, you think it's all igbos that are in support?? Fool. Come to Enugu, most of us here are tired but you sitting in your papa house thinks its easy the way you think, cos they're spoon feedimg you back at home.

Onye Igbo na amarọkwa ede makwa asụ asụsụ nya hụ ewu makakwu. Iti kom kom. Anytime you call me and impersonator again, thunder will fire you idiot.

Yujin:

I don't waste my time on dogs like you who for pittance will impersonate ndigbo just to paint a wrong narrative. One of those your canines will bite you to death for claiming who you're not. Oponu radarada.
Biafra will come but you will not be there to see because you hate her for no reason.
You're a fool for attempting that useless game on me. Don't you ever try it again omoale.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Yujin(m): 7:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
blastac:

Ịbụ ezigbo anumpama.. youre claiming Igbo but can't even type in your mother tongue. I swear make I see you for Enugu I go give you better slap.. idiot. Ike mpa gi ébéahụ.. I don't blame you, you think it's all igbos that are in support?? Fool. Come to Enugu, most of us here are tired but you sitting in your papa house thinks its easy the way you think, cos they're spoon feedimg you back at home.

Onye Igbo na amarọkwa ede makwa asụ asụsụ nya hụ ewu makakwu. Iti kom kom. Anytime you call me and impersonator again, thunder will fire you idiot.

Fools like you don't know that all Igbo groups have signature terms that are decoded by grounded Igbo linguists. Your impersonation is very poor before me. You're a bastard for attempting this weak comeback. All you stupid agents of the DSS will be given the maximum treatment when we lay hands on you. We know all your antics and are well prepared for them. Watch and see.
May death never depart from the family of all those who pretend to love Igbos and Biafrans but secretly wish our destruction. May Igboland suck their blood and witness their last breath. Iseeeee.
Eranko ti oni opolo.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by blastac: 7:28am On Apr 23, 2022
I have been speaking Igbo here since but you're speaking a language I don't even understand. It's now I know you're daft. Please don't ever reply me.. you're not Igbo, even if you're then your father have never brought you down to your fatherland. You're an outcast as far as I'm concerned. Come to my state I swear highest na for obiagu I go dey castrate you iti mpataka.

Yujin:

Fools like you don't know that all Igbo groups have signature terms that are decoded by grounded Igbo linguists. You impersonation is very poor before me. You're a bastard for attempting this weak comeback. All you stupid agents of the DSS will be given the maximum treatment when we lay hands on you. We know all your antics and are well prepared for them. Watch and see.
May death never depart from the family of all those who pretend to love Igbos and Biafrans but secretly wish our destruction. May Igboland suck their blood and witness their last breath. Iseeeee.
Eranko ti oni opolo.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Yujin(m): 10:23am On Apr 23, 2022
blastac:
I have been speaking Igbo here since but you're speaking a language I don't even understand. It's now I know you're daft. Please don't ever reply me.. you're not Igbo, even if you're then your father have never brought you down to your fatherland. You're an outcast as far as I'm concerned. Come to my state I swear highest na for obiagu I go dey castrate you iti mpataka.

My message to you is very clear. Igboland will suck your blood for pretending to be Igbo while seeking to bring her down. Watch and see how it happens.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by blastac: 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nwanne I am tired. Come and buy land from me abeg.. I have lands for sale in Enugu and abj

Yujin:

My message to you is very clear. Igboland will suck your blood for pretending to be Igbo while seeking to bring her down. Watch and see how it happens.

IBB Confirms Statement Asking Buhari To Step Down, Any Other Info Is Fake - FFK / Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud / Senator Nwoko Initiates Bill On Monthly Payment Of Rent

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56