Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) (28381 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag / Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Bigsharkmob: 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Don't be stupid. Why are you always bringing up Fulani and DSS? I haven't seen anyone Igbo bring it up only you. Are you working with the unknown gunmen or are you just stupid and insensitive?
Please get out of this thread and don't derail it. Where did you see Fulani or dss here ?

You must be stupid ; Igbo can’t go ahead to destroy wea they feed from .. The government hands is in this ; soon they’ll be exposed
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Rilwayne001: 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
aribisala0:
Okoro paa Shinedoo

Hahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Ultimas: 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
This is despicable.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by airsaylongcome: 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
Basheer22:

I take it that you're being sarcastic.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by edosignature(m): 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
The owners of the business are in great Pain & Tears but the IPOBians & their lieutenants are doing it so that Buhari will be Pained & be in Tears.

Death to all IPOBians it supporters & their sympathizers.

Long live Nigeria, Long live Nigerians.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

Please continue.. na DSS.

Una eyes go soon clear. Very daft set of people.
Very daft humans indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by essentialone(m): 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
This must be the handwork of Fulani herdsmen and DSS. Unknown Gunmen are peace-loving people.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Sunnyski: 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
Thats the handwork of the zoo DSS
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by airsaylongcome: 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
Bigsharkmob:
You must be stupid ; Igbo can’t go ahead to destroy wea they feed from .. The government hands is in this ; soon they’ll be exposed

No way an Igbo man will destroy where another Igbo man feeds from. /s

Definitely actions of DSS and the "Fulanised" Nigerian Army

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
Unknown gunmen or two enemies attack each other.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by airsaylongcome: 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
henrybangs44:

Isi aki

Whatever man. Igbo are too United for anyone of them to attack another Igbo business. /s

Let's figure out the DSS and Nigerian Army unit responsible for this carnage
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by ehissi(m): 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
MadamNneka:
I love Omenkalives
that's why I am programmed to tell him the truth

Hmmmm......you sure na love, this one resemble entanglement......
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by ladychioma: 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
This is unacceptable
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Golan007: 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
By the time these people are done with Buhari ehn, he no go open shop again.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Decent09(m): 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
I stand with Mazi Simon Ekpa

You Never Hear am be that
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by yusluvad(m): 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kingozymandias:
This is demonic and evil... This is pure evil .. oh my goodness .

All well.menaimg Igbos needed to stand up against these monsters .. bring them out in your communities and deal with them. They live amongst us... Let us deal with them. They buy things from the same shops we buy from, they go to the same markets we all do. Let us deal with them
This is pathetic...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Administration1: 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
Only one shop that was burnt
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
simplesearch:
Don't Boko Haram, Iswap, Isis, UGM know they are all going to hell fire with this kind of behavior? Once an agitation leads to committing murder and destruction of peoples properties; God will never support such people, no matter their level of suffering. It is total madness destroying company trucks and their goods on transit to your destination or through your territory. Many people are employed by this companies, some of whom are tribesmen to this murderous killers. It is high time the government take a decisive action against this drug addicts and mostly uneducated hardened criminals parading themselves as freedom fighters.

PS: And to think this happened on Sunday not even their sit at home day, it means this guy's are no longer coherent with their request, they're now as confused as their Bok Haram Brothers.
Be honest to yourself, do you really believe that shop was burned by unknown gunmen? Crimes have always happened in the East, just like in every part of the country so why is it that any bad thing that happens recently in the East is automatically tagged the handwork of unknown gunmen? Una no dey use una heads at all?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Whatever man. Igbo are too United for anyone of them to attack another Igbo business. /s

Let's figure out the DSS and Nigerian Army unit responsible for this carnage
If to say u say something meaningful I for give my points. But saying igbos are too united for an igbo man to cause pain to another is the dumbest statement I've ever heard and I'm not exaggerating. When in my unn class they removed our course rep cos he's not from nsukka blatantly. So no igbo man has ever caused any Igbo man pain in the history of Igbo nation? Does that statement make any sense to you? All these emotional blind arguments are annoying

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by bluefilm: 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
This one doesn't look like the usual Unknown Gun Men operation.

This one looks like a personal vendetta which will invariably be blamed on unknown gun men.

Who will go and burn down Bottles of Beers that are meant of total enjoyment if not someone who is trying to settle scores?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by simplesearch: 4:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
airsaylongcome:

No way an Igbo man will destroy where another Igbo man feeds from. /s

Definitely actions of DSS and the "Fulanised" Nigerian Army

Isn't it shameful to say an outsider understand your terrain more than you? And why haven't one of them being apprehended since the beginning of this senseless killings? Are they all invincible?
Moreover Emma Powerful, the spokesman for IPOB gave out a list of those responsible for the killings and atrocities going on presently in the East. Unfortunately no Fulani or DSs name was mentioned, all are from Ebubeagu, ESN and UGM. And I quite believe you don't know as much as this Emma Powerful knows, as far as this issues is concern.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Clash01: 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Don't be stupid. Why are you always bringing up Fulani and DSS? I haven't seen anyone Igbo bring it up only you. Are you working with the unknown gunmen or are you just stupid and insensitive?
Please get out of this thread and don't derail it. Where did you see Fulani or dss here ?

Oga shut up. This is Fulani doings you fool.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by TheGift: 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
This happened on Easter Sunday night, on eve of last Monday sit at home. Sorry its coming late. I'm just coming across it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YNZaryjwGE

Is it Unknown GUN Men or Unknown BURN Men? I can see the BURNT STUFF but no evidence of GUN SHOTS!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by sameks08(m): 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
sit at home is never on Sunday but Monday so who ever that is doing to discredit IPOB is fooling his or herself
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by gadgethead: 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kingozymandias:

You don't know sarcasm when you see one and you just called the writer stupid!?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Prozico22(m): 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
why bear
reason am
DSS
FULANI
beware
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by Zion243(m): 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kingozymandias:
This is demonic and evil... This is pure evil .. oh my goodness .

All well.menaimg Igbos needed to stand up against these monsters .. bring them out in your communities and deal with them. They live amongst us... Let us deal with them. They buy things from the same shops we buy from, they go to the same markets we all do. Let us deal with them

Too late to cry....
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Goods, Shops In Anambra (Video, Photos) by derecho(m): 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2022
Just curious..
Did this happen on Sunday or Monday? Where was the shop owner? Was he/she selling when the "UGM" set the shop ablaze?

The fire doesn't look recent.
A fire of this magnitude that scattered bottles in an enclosure would still be hot and that guy won't be standing there like that.

Let's assume the clearing happened on Tuesday, how come sympathizers didn't throng to the place?

So many gaps

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IBB Confirms Statement Asking Buhari To Step Down, Any Other Info Is Fake - FFK / Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud / Senator Nwoko Initiates Bill On Monthly Payment Of Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.