Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

My Opinion About The Young Man(27) Who Wants To Marry Old Magazine(37).. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion About The Young Man(27) Who Wants To Marry Old Magazine(37).. (340 Views)

Man, 27, Says He Can't Find A Job Because He Looks Like A Child / How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? / Why Men Should Marry Old Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion About The Young Man(27) Who Wants To Marry Old Magazine(37).. by czarr(m): 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
My take is this...
They say a stubborn fly would follow the corpse to the grave...ask yourself this, how easy would it be for you to manipulate a 17 year old girl? the fact that you are 10 years older gives you more experience and ability to manipulate her, why do you think this lady of 37 is not manipulating you.

You may think you know it all, but trust me at 27 you don't know more than a 37yr old lady.
Age is not just a number when a woman use 10 yrs senior you, I know she feels like a breath of fresh air from all these Smalley them that don't have sense....but e no mean say you go loose guard.

Let me tell you something bro, women are backwards, this woman would never fully respect you, not necessarily because she is older, but because you settled for less.....women know that guys with a healthy self esteem and guys who have options would not settle for less....in other words she knows you don't have young hot women who want you....if you do why would you be with her? These are the conclusions she would have in her subconscious at least.

Older ladies who go for younger men are control freaks...your "inexperience" makes them feel in control....I bet if you contact any of her X, he'll tell you she was controlling.

But do you, no be me go tell you who you go marry.
Re: My Opinion About The Young Man(27) Who Wants To Marry Old Magazine(37).. by Nyascobar1414: 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
Na body go tell am..
The guy Simping weak me ehh

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion About The Young Man(27) Who Wants To Marry Old Magazine(37).. by DSC7: 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
One wey senior me with just a Year show me shege sotey i nearly run from my own house....

Guys please avoid Ladies older than you.. E get Biiiigggggg "Why"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Visits Shrine For Native Doctor To Prepare Charm For Him — Video / Thinking Out Loud! / Did God Tell His Servant To Eat Shit and bread, Like Yahoo Boys Do?...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.