Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? (3027 Views)

Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them / Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Muna4real(f): 11:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
Hello nairalanders. I just want to ask a question. It has been bothering me for a very long time and I am finding it impossible to get answers.

Ever since I was a little girl, I have been hearing about women who married old men. I thought it was a joke. Now I am an adult, I see beautiful girls marrying old men. Most of them are celebrities. I have a course mate who is dating a 65 year old rich man and she is happy about it. I couldn't ask her any question so that I will not sound rude or wanting to control her life. So since we have so many sensible and experienced people here on nairaland, I believe that I can throw the question here for you guys to help me understand.

Now the question is, how on earth do girls find it comfortable or easy to marry or date an old man? And I mean, a very old man. Don't they get irritated? I mean how can they allow such a person to kiss them or even have sex with them? As I am typing this text right now, I am feeling like vomiting. How can they allow an old man to romance them and sex them? . The worse part of the whole thing is that, these men are very very very very very very very very very very ugly! The women are even happy to have babies! How does this happen? Or is it unreal? Am I seeing things? My God! Tufiaaakwa!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by missimelda01(f): 11:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
They are probably disgusted too, but their account balance keeps them going.. serves as a motivation grin grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by OscarJaden(m): 11:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
they married old men for the money because they say money rule the world baby girl.
Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Muna4real(f): 12:01am On Jul 07, 2020
Money? No ohhhhh. You mean that they can withstand an old man just because of money? Sleeping with him is the one that is even peppering my body. How can they lie down and open their bodies for an old man because of money?

3 Likes

Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 07, 2020
Old people are also humans.

23 Likes

Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Osgilliat(m): 12:06am On Jul 07, 2020
When they can open their legs for dogs just for money so opening their legs for an old rich man shouldn’t be hard for them.

10 Likes

Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Jumlek2411: 12:07am On Jul 07, 2020
Better go to Google for answer than from this forum

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by babajero(m): 12:10am On Jul 07, 2020
Just like you are finding comfortable not minding your business.

10 Likes

Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by atiku4President(m): 12:14am On Jul 07, 2020
We old men are normal and often more experienced, active and caring than the very young and careless ones. You have to balance your view else you unconsciously slip into racism or something. and someone will soon say 'I can't breathe'.

7 Likes

Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by id4sho(m): 12:14am On Jul 07, 2020
Lara&oshomiole

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by atiku4President(m): 12:15am On Jul 07, 2020
babajero:
That's too harsh. Am sure you are a young man. Try and be caring to these young ladies. Let them breathe

4 Likes

Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:19am On Jul 07, 2020
You are saying this because you haven’t seen anyone who will spoil you will money.
Everybody have price tag

11 Likes

Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 07, 2020
many of them have younger men by the side they sleep with.the old men are just there to make their purse fatter.op i bet if u had the same opportunity u would also jump into it.who no like better thing.at best if the old man cant do in za oza room then u have young guy by the side who gives u hot sex

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Muna4real(f): 12:28am On Jul 07, 2020
I'm really sorry for making any old man fell bad. But I'm just pouring out my feelings and want to get answers.

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Muna4real(f): 12:31am On Jul 07, 2020
atiku4President:
We old men are normal and often more experienced, active and caring than the very young and careless ones. You have to balance your view else you unconsciously slip into racism or something. and someone will soon say 'I can't breathe'.

Lol
Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Muna4real(f): 12:32am On Jul 07, 2020
babajero:

Na bad thing to ask question?

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Andrew13: 12:33am On Jul 07, 2020
The money makes them comfortable, what else angry
Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Muna4real(f): 12:34am On Jul 07, 2020
OscarJaden:
they married old men for the money because they say money rule the world baby girl.

They still marry poor old men. Haven't you been to the village?

And by the way, happy birthday smiley
Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Muna4real(f): 12:35am On Jul 07, 2020
Andrew13:
The money makes them comfortable, what else angry

Really?
Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by SweetCunt97(f): 12:36am On Jul 07, 2020
Very irritating affair. Unless d old man dey like Rmd sha

2 Likes

Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by babajero(m): 12:37am On Jul 07, 2020
atiku4President:

That's too harsh. Am sure you are a young man. Try and be caring to these young ladies. Let them breathe
If a girl who is old enough to make a decision for herself decides to marry someone no matter the reason, as long as she is not forced, what is the fuss about, take Regina Daniel for instance, the same people that made a noise about it will be covertly praying for the same thing, they are still the same people envying her now that she has given birth to the prince in Ned's family.

10 Likes

Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by babajero(m): 12:39am On Jul 07, 2020
Muna4real:

Na bad thing to ask question?
The thing she is asking about, how does it affect her?

2 Likes

Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by LizBathory(f): 12:41am On Jul 07, 2020
How is it your business? Why are you so interested in what a woman does with her vagina? I bet if If you're old and rich, you'd be chasing young pussy too. You're just jealous because you're broke and miserable and girls would rather go with old men that'd cater to them.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by HomerTimpson: 12:51am On Jul 07, 2020
LizBathory:
How is it your business? Why are you so interested in what a woman does with her vagina? I bet if If you're old and rich, you'd be chasing young pussy too. You're just jealous because you're broke and miserable and girls would rather go with old men that'd cater to them.
filter your words,there are too many babies here...are you are welcome
Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Slynation(m): 1:15am On Jul 07, 2020
Muna4real:
Hello nairalanders. I just want to ask a question. It has been bothering me for a very long time and I am finding it impossible to get answers.

Ever since I was a little girl, I have been hearing about women who married old men. I thought it was a joke. Now I am an adult, I see beautiful girls marrying old men. Most of them are celebrities. I have a course mate who is dating a 65 year old rich man and she is happy about it. I couldn't ask her any question so that I will not sound rude or wanting to control her life. So since we have so many sensible and experienced people here on nairaland, I believe that I can throw the question here for you guys to help me understand.

Now the question is, how on earth do girls find it comfortable or easy to marry or date an old man? And I mean, a very old man. Don't they get irritated? I mean how can they allow such a person to kiss them or even have sex with them? As I am typing this text right now, I am feeling like vomiting. How can they allow an old man to romance them and sex them? . The worse part of the whole thing is that, these men are very very very very very very very very very very ugly! The women are even happy to have babies! How does this happen? Or is it unreal? Am I seeing things? My God! Tufiaaakwa!
I won't type much tho, but too many factors do led to it, but one of the reasons are the gifts and money that keeps flowing in and also the connection and protection it comes along with...
Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Vyzz: 1:15am On Jul 07, 2020
atiku4President:

It isn't.... And her being a lady doesn't automatically mean that all young men should start being caring to her.....

Everybody has a right doing what the want to do.... As long as it isn't illegal and last I checked.... Marry someone older than u isn't illegal SIR

Her saying that ladies who married old men is irritating is harsh to the said ladies.... Imagine if Regina Daniels was reading this.... What will she say...

Everybody should just mind your business... As long as u are on ur right and doing the right legal stuff... Carry go THANK YOU BOSS...

2 Likes

Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Very irritating affair. Unless d old man dey like Rmd sha
Now I'm confused, just like you are obviously.grin grin
Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Muna4real(f): 1:26am On Jul 07, 2020
LizBathory:

Lol. I can never be and have never been jealous of such ladies. In fact I pity them and feel sorry for them. If I wanted to be like them, I would have gotten married a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Muna4real(f): 1:27am On Jul 07, 2020
Slynation:

I won't type much tho, but too many factors do led to it, but one of the reasons are the gifts and money that keeps flowing in and also the connection and protection it comes along with...

Okay ohh
Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Muna4real(f): 1:36am On Jul 07, 2020
Vyzz:

It isn't.... And her being a lady doesn't automatically mean that all young men should start being caring to her.....

Everybody has a right doing what the want to do.... As long as it isn't illegal and last I checked.... Marry someone older than u isn't illegal SIR

Her saying that ladies who married old men is irritating is harsh to the said ladies.... Imagine if Regina Daniels was reading this.... What will she say...

Everybody should just mind your business... As long as u are on ur right and doing the right legal stuff... Carry go THANK YOU BOSS...

I didn't mention names sir. And I'm minding my business. That's why I'm asking this question on a faceless forum like nairaland. And since you think that what they did was okay, I don't think that they should be bothered about it at all. In fact I expect them to convince me to seeing the joy in marrying an old man . There is one of them disturbing me at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by LizBathory(f): 1:42am On Jul 07, 2020
Bottom line, mind your business. No be your toto dem dey use straff.
Muna4real:

Lol. I can never be and have never been jealous of such ladies. In fact I pity them and feel sorry for them. If I wanted to be like them, I would have gotten married a long time ago.
Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by SweetCunt97(f): 6:08am On Jul 07, 2020
J111333:
Now I'm confused, just like you are obviously.grin grin
We have handsome, good physique old men naw. I was referring to the nollywood actor Rmd o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Won’t Leave My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man – Popular OAP / Man From Delta State Set To Wed Two Women On Same Day...see Their Pre-wedding Ph / A Mattress For Sale. I Want To Sell This Mattress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.