Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

My Girlfriend Keeps Banging Everyone Including Cripple - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Keeps Banging Everyone Including Cripple (4950 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. / My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Keeps Banging Everyone Including Cripple by Studentdelta2: 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
I have too many problems at this moment to even bother myself about this girl but it's very hard to let her go. I am a student and being the sole bread winner of myself she has been very supportive...

She lives with me and so money always comes from her side. Only few will relate to this, I have no one, absolutely no one to get money from so I hustle online and money comes but it's not frequent.

Though when we met things were a bit better with more than 500k with me but now, i don't even know how to say it. I can't even pay my current final year school fees which is even giving me BP.

So this lady has been very supportive, but she sleeps with everything in this life. She lies without thinking twice as if it's normal. She sees sex as a normal thing. I can boldly attest to several times I caught her with her always claiming to change. I can't let her go cos when I did, I nearly starved. Things are not working well for me at all and she knows this.

So, an ex boyfriend of hers, a limping Cripple(married) called recently and I found out they have been banging even after my preaching about self worth. The girl will get me into trouble but oh well, i am just confused.

I know more than 50 names she has slept with and very certain she has done more than 500 people....

My life is just a sad irony. A cruel one.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Banging Everyone Including Cripple by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
Wow. Just wow
FTC ���

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Banging Everyone Including Cripple by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
Studentdelta2:
I have too many problems at this moment to even bother myself about this girl but it's very hard to let her go. I am a student and being the sole bread winner of myself she has been very supportive...

She lives with me and so money always comes from her side. Only few will relate to this, I have no one, absolutely no one to get money from so I hustle online and money comes but it's not frequent.

Though when we met things were a bit better with more than 500k with me but now, i don't even know how to say it. I can't even pay my current final year school fees which is even giving me BP.

So this lady has been very supportive, but she sleeps with everything in this life. She lies without thinking twice as if it's normal. She sees sex as a normal thing. I can boldly attest to several times I caught her with her always claiming to change. I can't let her go cos when I did, I nearly starved. Things are not working well for me at all and she knows this.

So, an ex boyfriend of hers, a limping Cripple(married) called recently and I found out they have been banging even after my preaching about self worth. The girl will get me into trouble but oh well, i am just confused.

I know more than 50 names she has slept with and very certain she has done more than 500 people....

Olodo...instead of you to focus on your studies you're bothered about a lady that is not even your wife banging other people..

15 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Banging Everyone Including Cripple by ShenTeh(m): 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
You are too scared.

What I see in your writing is the vivid dilemma that a lot of our women are in. They can't get out of an abusive relationship because they're afraid they'll starve.

You are the one who needs the preaching on self-worth the most.

Get out, you won't die.

27 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Banging Everyone Including Cripple by Studentdelta2: 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
sollolucci77:

Olodo...instead of you to focus on your studies you're bothered about a lady that is not even your wife banging other people..

You when nor be olodo, how u don take better pass me now ?

CoS u nor see where i write say she dey assist me financially for sch.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Banging Everyone Including Cripple by Studentdelta2: 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
ShenTeh:
You are too scared.

What I saw in your writing is the vivid dilemma that a lot of our women are in. They can't get out of an abusive relationship because they're afraid theyll starve.

You are the one who need the preaching on self-worth the most.

Get out you won't die
Easier said than done.

I don't have anyone in this entire world... As strange as it sounds, that's the irony.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Banging Everyone Including Cripple by shege45: 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
Studentdelta2:

hope you dey use cd sha
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Banging Everyone Including Cripple by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
Studentdelta2:

Then allow her to sleep with whoever now...as long as she's supporting financially you're fine...your education is what you should be worried about...

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Banging Everyone Including Cripple by richeeyo(m): 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
Na so the pekus take sweet wa you no fit dumb am
Abi naso u ugly reach wa u no fit find another

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Banging Everyone Including Cripple by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Banging Everyone Including Cripple by Studentdelta2: 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2022
richeeyo:
na d money wey she dey use support me dey make me fear to leave her

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Banging Everyone Including Cripple by czarr(m): 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
Studentdelta2:

Lol. bro focus on getting your money up, be discreet about your money moves, then grow some balls and leave her. You no go die.

Shock am small na.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Banging Everyone Including Cripple by posty56: 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
t
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Banging Everyone Including Cripple by Wawelexy(m): 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
Studentdelta2:

lazy ass.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Banging Everyone Including Cripple by Studentdelta2: 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
sollolucci77:

Then allow her to sleep with whoever now...as long as she's supporting financially you're fine...your education is what you should be worried about...
Thank u bro bt d issue now na say if she dey affect my life negatively in a spiritual way being say everything tight for me no mata how I try
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Banging Everyone Including Cripple by VictorUSA(m): 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
I wont waste my time to read this garbage.Just stick to her until you finish school then dump her; dump the useless thing and run without looking back.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Banging Everyone Including Cripple by Studentdelta2: 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
VictorUSA:
I wont waste my time to read this garbage.Just stick to her until you finish school then dump her; dump the useless thing and run without looking back.
Thanks bro...
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Banging Everyone Including Cripple by okrikaboi: 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2022
Guy continue banging her and eating her food make sure you double your hustle then dump her afterwards. I no understand this emotional tantrums you dey vent here. Life no hard like that for you sef

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Banging Everyone Including Cripple by Studentdelta2: 1:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
okrikaboi:
Guy continue banging her and eating her food make sure you double your hustle then dump her afterwards. I no understand this emotional tantrums you dey vent here. Life no hard like that for you sef
Nor be lie Sha

If I fit pay my sch fees and project... I nor go too stress

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Banging Everyone Including Cripple by dacillin: 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
The point is either she has used you OR you have used her. Both of you are playing game, the fastest win the race.

If you understand, you are wise but if not, you better ask from the elders
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Banging Everyone Including Cripple by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
Studentdelta2:
Thank u bro bt d issue now na say if she dey affect my life negatively in a spiritual way being say everything tight for me no mata how I try

Tor...last time I checked dem no dey point gun to person head to stay in relationship so that one is for you to decide

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Banging Everyone Including Cripple by Studentdelta2: 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
dacillin:
The point is either she has used you OR you have used her. Both of you are playing game, the fastest win the race.

If you understand, you are wise but if not, you better ask from the elders
Abeg elaborate
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Banging Everyone Including Cripple by Iamicekid(m): 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
Bang yours whenever It your turn and leave then bang again whenever it’s your turn, is that simple… just turn it to friends with benefits it’s that simple don’t be dumb

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Banging Everyone Including Cripple by ShenTeh(m): 1:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
Studentdelta2:

Easier said than done.

I don't have anyone in this entire world... As strange as it sounds, that's the irony.

No one will do it for you.

If you believe she owns your life, then no need bringing this issue to a public forum.

You have made her God over your life. So, say, God forbid, she dies today, you think the world would end? The fact that you have made yourself parasitic to her means that you are blindly clutched and would go on all fours to eat poo at her feet.

Free yourself. Not her. Free yourself from the fortress that you think she is. Not until then, you are just one happy ostrich.

But then, what do I know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Banging Everyone Including Cripple by Prozico22(m): 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
richeeyo:
you said it all

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Banging Everyone Including Cripple by Milli10(m): 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
Omo your girlfriend na Runs girl.. That's where she gets the money to source herself and you

I'd only advise you to keep up with the game, if you can bang her, do so with condom. While you keep banging and getting sourced from her, keep your hustle tight and steady..

If things start getting rosy for you, you can now tell her to leave your house for you because I don't think she's the kind of girl that is ready and willing to change from her promiscuity even if things eventually get better for you

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Banging Everyone Including Cripple by mardis: 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
Is it not the money she is getting from sleeping around that she use in feeding and supporting you? If she quits the oloshoism now, how will you two survive ? My advice for you is to avoid sleeping with her completely if it is not possible then use cd. Because if infection come and join your current state na gobe for you o
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Banging Everyone Including Cripple by TheWolfen(m): 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2022
There are some set of gals that aren't allowed or don't refuse sexual advance from any man including their fellow females... They love sex and got flirty seductive spirits.

Watch out for your spiritual life bro. You need to do the needful and take it serious.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Banging Everyone Including Cripple by Shedrack777: 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
what do you mean? cripple no be human being? that his leg is cripple doesn't mean his dick is crippled. just be sad that she give everyone the cookie (even imam and pastors)
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Banging Everyone Including Cripple by immortalmortal: 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
God loves a cheerful giver

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Banging Everyone Including Cripple by dacillin: 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
Studentdelta2:
Abeg elaborate

Good! Since you don't understand. I will not sound too spiritual here.

1. If you are not exaggerating or lying, truly she has slept over 50 men. There are possibilities she has pass any of these to you ; STI, HIV & AIDS, badluck, ill luck and disfavor etc

2. She knows your weaknesses and she is using it to manipulate you, like other men she used. She is stronger and indirectly controlling you.

3. She knew you are about to round off your program, education, she also working towards that with a plan. After all, all she is doing, she is doing it because of you.

4. If you look very well, anytime you have an insight that she is fooling you, that is when problem usually arise in your life. Or you will not have the will power to confront her. Even if you do, it will not hold anytime on her.

On your own part, you think she is fool by collecting her money, sex her and dump her. She definitely knew your plan.

What gives you the assurance that certificate will be of benefit to you.............. This is the beginning, think about?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Banging Everyone Including Cripple by Starboytwo(m): 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
She a banger mehn, she gatto blow.

Even while you try to kill the lights, banger wey go blow go blow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Kiss? / Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido / When A Guy Finds Out She Aint Coming!! (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.