Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. (37096 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / "I Slept With A Guy Asking Me Out..." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by Nanpon96(m): 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Good evening Nairalanders, pls there is something that has been bothering me for sometime. My babe has been screenshotting the chat another guy has been asking her out. Please what is her motive of doing this? Is it to make me Jealous or to proof her loyalty to me? Please Nairalanders help me out here.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by chatinent: 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
Dear Deputy Boyfriend,

Anybody wey love you no go dey give en number out to another man, let alone dey hear chyking.

- Chatinent, 2021.

666 Likes 56 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by Magnoliaa(f): 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
She only shows you the chats? What does she say about it?

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by NobleSeed(m): 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
na only screenshots them dey show my guy grin grin
The ones way the guy dey do from the other side she no dey show you ooh na screenshot , maybe seif na tinted screenshots seif.

182 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by aanuoluwami14(f): 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
grin lobatan grin you too send her mumu screenshots

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by Sonnobax15(m): 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
After yellow card, chebi na red card? cheesy

Op, she's only yellow-carding you so that if you venture fvck up,na red-card she go just knack you....

Like seriously,I warned my banny not to show me such shiit the very moment she wanted to show me her nonsense screenshot undecided. Na me you wor give mumu heartbreak undecided. Abi you wor try tell me say you get suitors wey dey disturb you undecided

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
just like when you go to auction house.... if someone puts a higher bid, you can either raise your bid or fold and get out. the girl is making you understand that you gotta raise your game if you wanna keep her.... ball is in your court!

PS the fact that your girl doesnt block this fool is a sign that you've almost lost her already (whether with this guy or the next)

252 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by jom28gy(m): 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
And you still call her your girl friend,?I tire oo for this guy

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by Marvyx(m): 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
Get sense brother. Na the one she no like she dy show you, the sacred ones she enjoys, she no go tell you, she'll keep them to replace you. Love with your head and not your heart so that when she proves us right that ladies are not loyal, you won't have to worry about your heart.

164 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by Abbey117(m): 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
BRO...

She's indirectly telling you that she don get your replacement once you bleep up.

You better start finding one babe for one corner too, chat her up and be showing that your babe how another babe is hitting on you ( ask her questions that will make her repond as if she is highly interested in you).

Then screenshot the part of her desire for you to your babe telling her similar thing she tells you but make sure it's really deep.

Trust me she'll stay glue to you like Fulani and cow

*Do this and thank me later*

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by heniford2: 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
The useless game ladies do play to value how important the are to you low self esteem girls next time shun her to keep her act in modest ask her if she's planning to cheat on you grin cheesy always make every girl understand that she can't hurt you with emotional blackmail or break up be ahead of woman, d do a lot head thinking so be smart don't give in to every lady

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by dontrulee: 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nanpon96:
Good evening Nairalanders, pls there is something that has been bothering me for sometime. My babe has been screenshotting the chat another guy has been asking her out. Please what is her motive of doing this? Is it to make me Jealous or to proof her loyalty to me? Please Nairalanders help me out here.

Lol..... If your gf is not careful, she can fall for the guy especially when or if you bleep up.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by Erickax(m): 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
DT one is no longer ur gf na

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by Hanibbal(m): 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
May b you know how to use photoshop very well so she won make you dey help her edit the screenshots with photoshop. grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by placeofallure(f): 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
chatinent:
Dear Deputy Boyfriend,

Anybody wey love you no go dey give en number out to another man, let alone dey hear chyking.

- Chatinent, 2021.

I agree with you but do you know some men can be stubborn?

A certain guy keeps changing his numbers to chat me up. I counted about 5 or so. Each time I know it's him, I block his ass. He will still call, I know he will. I don't know how he got the number in the first place and I politely told him I'm married but that won't deter him.

As for OP, if you are not comfortable with it tell her to stop. How he got her number matters too.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by Timagex(m): 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
Gentlemen, should we tell him? cool

Just incase you finally catch the one weh you go marry, a creative wedding photographer awaits you... cool grin

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by Lilsameey: 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nanpon96:
,...Your true love would never reply such person talkless of chatting each other up,...Run bruh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by Kevsmart88(m): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
Premium tears loading... loyalty is measured by the things we do in secret, not in the open.
If she's truly loyal, belive me bro she won't bother trying so hard to prove it.
Someone already told you, love with your head and not your heart.
Peace!

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by iamtardey: 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
I'm single and searching guys, na shrine I dey go tonight,... las las my loml fiy dey shrine,.. lord help me

na konji cause am IDC

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by chatinent: 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
placeofallure:

I agree with you but do you know some men can be stubborn?

A certain guy keeps changing his numbers to chat me up. I counted about 5 or so. Each time I know it's him, I block his ass. He will still call, I know he will. I don't know how he got the number in the first place and I politely told him I'm married but that won't deter him.

As for OP, if you are not comfortable with it tell her to stop. How he got her number matters too.

I agree with you..except what you said is the case with the OP.

The guy calling you after telling him you are married is a dunce! Peacefully call him and explain to him why you can't be together, then wish him well.

Some crazy guys feel they are ready to do whatever when their mindset rings to them the lady is playing hard to get.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by Joeyfizzo: 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
She is messing with u....she will sleep wit him. It happened to my guy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by placeofallure(f): 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
chatinent:

I agree with you..except what you said is the case with the OP.

The guy calling you after telling him you are married is a dunce! Peacefully call him and explain to him why you can't be together, then wish him well.

Some crazy guys feel they are ready to do whatever when their mindset rings to them the lady is playing hard to get.

Do you think I haven't told him I can't be with him? It was when I saw he was hard of hearing that I started blocking him. He'd get another number, I'd block him and that's how we've been playing hide and seek. He even used a fake name and picture to come be my friend on fb, I blocked him there too. I told my husband initially and we laughed over it. But I never bothered him again about all his other stupid moves. He'd think I encouraged him in a way, that's why he kept coming back. Meanwhile, I didn't.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by Bluewitch(f): 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nanpon96:

Show her chats of girls asking you out...fake it if you can

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by constance500: 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nanpon96:

Make I park this one here

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by BigDawsNet: 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
That's definition of Love and Trust...

She has dedicated her heart to you...

If you guys are ripe...why don't you marry her right away...

If you not ripe yet...why don't you commit to a real and lovable relationship...treat her well...

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by Triangles1(m): 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
She love you and she want to do everything to gain your trust but my advice is simple and clear, don't fall in love with your heart use your head.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by HeadNigga: 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
She wants to keep you on your toes...na way to make you her mumu. That's her own 70 years old man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by akeeng: 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
She don dey play ping pong with your destiny

Sora fun obinrin. Oluwa awa pelu e

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by inumidun2010(m): 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
She's telling you she's on FREE TRANSFER.... Na AGENT FEE still dey DELAY HER...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ask her why she give her number to random guys.
We wey stay out of girlfriend dey masturbate una go say we are possess.
Na rest of mind we get because no girl fit use our emotions Play ten-ten.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by MrThisandthat(m): 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
If she is between 20 - 23 just free her bro... Na their prime be that, she need chop life to learn some lessons of life

29 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro / What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / Be Careful Of Val, Else You May Not Avoid This ( Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.