Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,639 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) (6411 Views)

FUTO Sex: Onyinyechi Okafor Buried, Rector Bars Course Mates From Attending / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) / See Pre-wedding Photos Of Ex-bowen University Course Mates As They Turn Soulmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) by StPete: 8:04am On Apr 21, 2022
grin grin grin

This chat reminds me of one girl I had a hot argument with on WhatsApp. She was about to say trash to me when I composed a better message, blasted her and blocked her grin

After a few months later, I fvcked her grin grin
Re: This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) by Tombrown3(m): 8:16am On Apr 21, 2022
Lifestone:

What's wrong in a guy expressing his likeness to a Lady. Simply say no and move on why all the ranting? It's the girl that has attitude and lots of ego. We know them.
Bro close that chapter and move on. Just work hard and prove that she made a mistake by been very successful tomorrow.
Lots of successful men derived the motivation for success from events like this

I appreciate and understand your opinion.

What I'm talking about it the probabilities of getting a Yes as an answer, you can't just walk to a stranger and tell you'll wanna date her and expect anything positive, you are putting yourself in the position of a predator! She will definitely play the defensive act! (what else would you expect, a Yes?), Yes the girl went too far as a matter of not even liking the guy in the status quo, which is why we preach against this method of approach.

Believe me if this was done in the public it might have resulted to physical violence, and you know what, everyone will take the side of the girl!

Expressing you likeness to a woman has always been preached to do so only on those who you have had a green light from, forget about levels, you can express your likeness to a married woman and still get a positive respond. It has to be about her, not you.

In some country if you walk up to a total stranger and start asking her that sort of question, you might be sued for sexual harassment and stalking!

Hope you get my points.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:07am On Apr 21, 2022
Real Niggas don't chase girls, they chase you instead.

Stop wasting your time on those type of girls, channel that energy on something productive, hustle and make money and you would see how those b*tches will be chasing you like house flies.

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 21, 2022
Na how the babe see u naim she go take dey with u or handle u. Even if she no want sef. Lol... I just wonder the sort of guys they make these days, his approach smells lack of confidence grin Even the babe know say u weak like dodo she dey threaten the mumu ontop the rejection and him dey speak Obahiagbon grammar grin grin

Weak muthafukas don't deserve to breath.

Re: This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) by Oyiboman69: 9:40am On Apr 21, 2022
Jss students
Re: This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) by GloriousGbola: 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
ednut1:
Women will look down on men and say they are not on their same level. When they are 30 they will now be humble and be shining teeth for same guys( who are now rich)

Well that's the dream anyways.

I know some chicks who did well and upgraded

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Percentage Of Love Would U Give, 50%, 80% Or 100% / Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version / Africa S€x Story : [story] Unfulfilled Promises Episode 1 To 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.