Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

Rivers Government Seizes Lafarge Truck (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Government Seizes Lafarge Truck (Pictures) (31315 Views)

Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) / Rivers Government To Demolish Bayelsa Government's Buildings In Port Harcourt / Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Government Seizes Lafarge Truck (Pictures) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ebubu:
Them just dey find owo

Bribe them with 10k carry your truck go!
the truck don reach office, so e go pass 10k...tops 100k
Re: Rivers Government Seizes Lafarge Truck (Pictures) by inspector44(m): 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
Wike the wicked no time for smile
Re: Rivers Government Seizes Lafarge Truck (Pictures) by Countersam(m): 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ebubu:
Them just dey find owo

Bribe them with 10k carry your truck go!
10k for a tipper, are you really in Nigeria?

Re: Rivers Government Seizes Lafarge Truck (Pictures) by Bluffly: 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
A lot is happening in Abuja and nothing is been done
Re: Rivers Government Seizes Lafarge Truck (Pictures) by meobizy(f): 7:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
This is the type of governing Nigerians understand. See Nairalanders already praising the act.
Re: Rivers Government Seizes Lafarge Truck (Pictures) by ebufa: 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
triple996:
Wike no de smile, u go colllect wotowoto......
- by idiotic pigs of biafra grin grin

mumu afonja dog! after drinking the slimy green gunk you call ewedu soup,you jump into every news about the old eastern region to look for trouble..........crawl back into your crap hole ! omugo!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Government Seizes Lafarge Truck (Pictures) by anambraamaka: 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
Wike
Re: Rivers Government Seizes Lafarge Truck (Pictures) by Worldlegend(m): 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
Wike been planting vawulence since 1990
Re: Rivers Government Seizes Lafarge Truck (Pictures) by ofuonyebi: 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
come old boyl, have you forgot to pay up your 10% ritual?
go do it kiakia they will tell you seizing your truck was a Satan mistake..QED!
Re: Rivers Government Seizes Lafarge Truck (Pictures) by PharNEWS(m): 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
Matters ARISING!
Re: Rivers Government Seizes Lafarge Truck (Pictures) by triple996(m): 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
ebufa:

mumu afonja dog! after drinking the slimy green gunk you call ewedu soup,you jump into every news about the old eastern region to look for trouble..........crawl back into your crap hole ! omugo!
so the thing de pain u like this grin
Re: Rivers Government Seizes Lafarge Truck (Pictures) by JayPeeOham: 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
I wish it was a chinese company trucks but i guess not

No... You wish not!! grin grin
Re: Rivers Government Seizes Lafarge Truck (Pictures) by Corroro: 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
Oya what's the whole politics behind all these?
Re: Rivers Government Seizes Lafarge Truck (Pictures) by PharmacyStore: 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
I hope the company is able to resolve issues amicably
Re: Rivers Government Seizes Lafarge Truck (Pictures) by Zulu2022: 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
meobizy:
This is the type of governing Nigerians understand. See Nairalanders already praising the act.
wen u own ur own state run it any how,human right activist way no go defend Ukraine
Re: Rivers Government Seizes Lafarge Truck (Pictures) by GloriousGbola: 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
Reference:
That is Lafarge for you.
Spilling concrete all over Transamadi and messing up the roads.
Abuja is no different.
Construction companies messing up expensive infrastructure.

Does this actually happen? Their concrete mixers spilling wet concrete on roads?
Re: Rivers Government Seizes Lafarge Truck (Pictures) by Ebubu: 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
Countersam:

10k for a tipper, are you really in Nigeria?
grin
Re: Rivers Government Seizes Lafarge Truck (Pictures) by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
Good move, we can start from there.
Next is to accost any vehicle that throws trash �️ out of the window to follow up with community service.
Re: Rivers Government Seizes Lafarge Truck (Pictures) by Wazobia2216: 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
Blascatter:
Hmmm nice one from them. Hope a better fine go accompany the seizure?

In other news, abeg make una see this comedy
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVY1oukTa_o[url][/url]
Had to watch it from the beginning to the end

Upcoming, you don dey do part one, part 2

I hope this is not your only means of livelihood
Re: Rivers Government Seizes Lafarge Truck (Pictures) by slowice(m): 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2022
Julius beger spill the most mixed concrete in ph
Re: Rivers Government Seizes Lafarge Truck (Pictures) by drmuchin: 11:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
THE MAN FIT TO RULE NIGERIA
WIKED WIKE
Re: Rivers Government Seizes Lafarge Truck (Pictures) by EmekaMD(m): 1:59am On Apr 21, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Wike-dness....

[img]https:///media/3-30-2022/GDyBpU.gif[/img]
what is wicked about that? Nigeria is a mess because fellows like you fail to realize that you have a civic responsibility to protect and preserve public assets including reporting anyone vandalizing them.

Wike did his Job and you call it wicked .
Pitiable
Re: Rivers Government Seizes Lafarge Truck (Pictures) by alcaptainero: 4:47am On Apr 21, 2022
Good for the company. You cannot come to my dear Rivers state, refuse your social responsibility and at the same time try to sabotage our Project Governor's effort by destroying the roads he worked so hard to give to us. Seize the truck and let them go and clean up the mess and possibly rep[air any part of the road they've destroyed with their trucks.
Re: Rivers Government Seizes Lafarge Truck (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 21, 2022
Very good;
Re: Rivers Government Seizes Lafarge Truck (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 21, 2022
That's normal thing in this country. You will see normal human being spilling Sand on the road, I don't even understand.

This country is still far from civilization and Dev..

Backward citizens
Re: Rivers Government Seizes Lafarge Truck (Pictures) by Dicapriocruise: 8:06am On Apr 21, 2022
tonye33:
The Rivers State Ministry of Works wishes to appreciate citizen's patriotic act of reporting the spilling of mixed concrete along Dr. Peter Odili road through Ordinance road, Trans-Amadi, Port Harcourt.

Consequently, the ministry has seized the truck while further action is taken.

#ProjectCapitalOfNigeria
#BuiltToLast
#PortHarcourt
#GardenCity
#CityOfLights
#CityOfRoadsAndFlyovers

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=370110228491384&id=100064772288398

This is a welcome development. Here in Abuja these companies spill concrete brazenly on the roads. This is the kind of action I expect the authorities to take.
Re: Rivers Government Seizes Lafarge Truck (Pictures) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:25am On Apr 21, 2022
LAFARGE Truck has destroyed Danjuma Drive @ Transamadi too. The company do not feel concern about de-facing alsphat laying.
Re: Rivers Government Seizes Lafarge Truck (Pictures) by Blascatter: 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
Wazobia2216:

Baba, I hail o. It is o!
Re: Rivers Government Seizes Lafarge Truck (Pictures) by Blascatter: 9:15am On Apr 28, 2022
Wazobia2216:

Had to read and read again to understand because I felt you were trying to pass a msg. Finally and afta all dats happened, I now understand. Your time is near.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? / $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence / Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.