Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? (30908 Views)

LP Leads On Nairaland Presidential Poll Results. APC & PDP Follow / Who Won The Nairaland Presidential Poll!? / Exit Poll: Atiku Abubakar, PDP Wins Lagos, Edo & Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Seun(m): 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
Hello Nairalanders.

Have you voted in the presidential election?

If so, who did you vote for? And why did you vote for the candidate you voted for?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by SLAP44: 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
No INEC in my whole local government

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Massiveglory: 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
PODATTI.
That's the team with a heart and mind to pull out our nation from the shackles of darkened darkness and evil.

370 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Malory: 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
First tell us who you voted for. Mine is Obi

243 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by khalling2008: 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
Apc because of his achievements in Lagos state.

89 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
PODATTI I believe they have the character to return Nigeria to path of glory.

229 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Racoon(m): 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
Proudly Peter Obi - Datti Yusuf! This is the only balanced combination of alive, lively and able gentleman with capability to salvage this nation from the homongous mess the APC have enmeshed it for the past 7 years.

* I casted my precious vote for them. They have my mandate.

203 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by StrongAlphMale: 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
Damn!

A real niggar voted an hour ago at his polling unit, Open space, tipper garage.

A real niggar voted for Obi of labour party any day any time. Even though the election materials came late, we fvcking waited until INEC staffs brought it and we voted obi

177 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by deekseen(m): 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yet to vote. Issue with the BVAS.

Voting started at around 1:03pm and ended around 5:43pm.

I voted for Peter Obi and this is the result for the Presidential:

BOOT - 1
PDP -. 4
APC. - 32
LP. -. 150

26 Likes

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
I voted for peter obi, Nigerians has verified that he is the best man for the job, he is the first choice for Nigerians.

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Jack500: 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU

The incoming president

68 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Vulcanheph(m): 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
Still try to vote... There's a ton of people here, but even if it takes the whole day I must vote Obi.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Acidosis(m): 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
64 registered voters in my polling unit. At least, 30 have come out to vote. More will still show up.

I have seen more thugs and miscreants loitering around my polling unit than actual voters (Lagos is really a mess to be honest). No security official within sight. None at all.

How I voted:
President - Labour Party
Senatorial - ADC
House of Representative - ADC

I had to give it to ADC because of the obvious omission of labour party logo at senate/house of assembly ballot papers. My generation and I are done with PDAPC.

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by kay1one(m): 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
It's so sad that APC realised that they are losing in places like Lagos and rivers and have resorted to violence to avoid the shame.

Apparently Tinubu is a coward. Shame.

God will defeat their evil plans

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Frank25: 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obi all the way

41 Likes

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Asgard13: 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
Nigeria..,

Top to bottom grin
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by duro4chang(m): 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
I voted for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu because he is the best man for the job. The best of all the contestants. The Jagaban himself. We love him. We trust him. We want him. He is tested and tried. He did well as a governor.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
I have voted for Atiku and all our massive followers have voted, we are celebrating Atiku’s victory in my house with lots of merriments, free food and drinks. Seun victory sweeeeet oooooooooo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by agadez007(m): 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
LP for president
ADC to senate ( LP was not in the ballot)
ADC for HOR ( same reason as 2 above)

Reason For My Vote:APC is a party built on lies and propaganda,they can’t deliver even if you give them 200 years,they will still blame “16 years of PDP” for their incompetence

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Randy100: 12:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yet to be accredited. I don tire for this country self. Make I go house go sleep.
I want to vote for Obi.

25 Likes

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by iwaeda: 12:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
Seun:
Hello Nairalanders.

If so, who did you vote for? And why did you vote for the candidate you voted for?

Atiku is our President-Elect. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by seborrhic: 12:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
Malory:
First tell us who you voted for. Mine is Obi
Setting a bad example asking people without setting the scene by Saying who he voted for first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by karnap(m): 12:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
Peter obi

The brilliant one.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obi, he's the man for the work

22 Likes

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by inoki247: 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
Lol I'm just happy sanity will be restored today...

And peace go dey everywhere....

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Babtunz: 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
Still at the polling unit waiting to vote...
I'm number 256 on the queue and they're still on 80. 🥲

Update: 4:20 PM and I've just performed my civic duty. There's this feeling of fulfilment that engulfed me after casting my vote for the first time. I truly hope we can salvage this country from the ruins we have reduced it to.

I voted Labour Party. Presidential oo, Senatorial oo, House of rep oo. Even though I didn't know the candidates for the last two I voted LP all through.

As to why, let's say I'm gambling on the lesser evil.

I have done my part, now let God's will be done.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by luluosas(m): 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obi of course. He was the only choice I had, and that's why I traveled to the village with my wife to vote for him

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by odinga1of: 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
Seun:
Hello Nairalanders.

No INEC and Election Materials in Warri South LGA.
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Ttalk: 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
Seun:
Hello Nairalanders.

Tinubu.

Tinubu represents innovation, pragmatism, competence, bold, perseverance, modern, Democrat, true federalist and nationalist

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by APCnaPDP: 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
I have just voted Atiku. Atiku will unify Nigeria , he is experienced and he is detribalised. He is not a religious bigot, he is genuine and economically knowledgeable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by nameo: 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
I have voted. And so happy.

Voted for LP of course

Expectant

27 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding / Ajimobi, Amaechi, Ganduje, Abubakar In A Meeting In Ibadan (Photos) / 2018 PDP Governorship Rally In Osun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.