Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures (7918 Views)

Why I Am Withdrawing Petition Against INEC Over Rivers Poll — Magnus Abe / Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa / Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by vasel15: 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
jerseyboy:

Nothing is more distressing as in this their "Ebonyin are not Igbo" chant. Everyone hate you and you hate yourselves. Igbo no get SHAME.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpDZ5RID0FI

Lies you want to twist it now, hahaha
Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2022
vasel15:

Ewu, you change history I know you don't have data to watch the video evidence

Shattap mahaukaci

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by vasel15: 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:

Shattap mahaukaci

Go and take your Mkpurumiri
Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by Unzerious: 8:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
Major Boro was on death role signed by Zik, Gowon Pardoned him and you expect him to fight for a People who nearly Killed Him?

Ijaws and Ikwerres may disagree, but they'll always be together cause they're Brothers.

#BiafraLeaveSouthSouthAlone

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by techWriter3: 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
Igrita, also regarded as Igwuruta
Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by NuclearReactor: 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ijoh:

Ijaw is the majority with 11 out of 23 LGA.

Far far below is Ogoni and Ikwerre.
That comes next.
Ikwerre have 3 and half Ogoni have 4.
Ikwerre half they share with Ijaw and that's Port Harcourt city LGA.
Please name the local govts under ijaw
Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by NuclearReactor: 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
vasel15:

Igbos are majority
Apart from obigbo (which was originally part of abia state) name one igbo dominated local govt in rivers

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:21pm On Apr 20, 2022
awwwww....Don't panic,I know the soot is dealing mentally with you guys over there.

EmptyGarden:
What you wish others is already upon you... The South-East is easily becoming a graveyard.
Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by Ijoh(m): 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
NuclearReactor:

These are the LGAs under all Ijaw Sociocultural Organizations that fully identify as Ijaws.

Asari Toru
Abua/Odual
Akuku Toru
Andoni
Bonny
Degema
Engenni of Ahoada West.
Opobo/Nkoro
Ogu/Bolo
Okrika
Port Harcourt South

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by Ijoh(m): 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ijoh:

These are the LGAs under all Ijaw Sociocultural Organizations that fully identify as Ijaws.

Asari Toru
Abua/Odual
Akuku Toru
Andoni
Bonny
Degema
Engenni of Ahoada West.
Opobo/Nkoro
Ogu/Bolo
Okrika
Port Harcourt South

1 Like

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by Ekealterego: 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
NuclearReactor:
There is hardly any true Ijaw tribe in Rivers state. Bayelsa State was created for Ijaw and some other minorities in 1996.
What they cal Ijaw there are just an agglomerate of minority groups who banded together for oil agitation and of course Ijaw people used it as a franchise.
The closest you can get to any Ijo speaking people are probably Kalabari (who would deny this in your presence) or Okirika people.

The majority in River state is Igbo and Igboid speaking groups and then maybe Ogoni.
Check the names of the past 4 governors from 1999, that will give you all the answers you need about who the majority are.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by NuclearReactor: 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ijoh:

Asari Toru
Abua/Odual
Akuku Toru
Andoni
Bonny
Degema
Engenni of Ahoada West.
Opobo/Nkoro
Ogu/Bolo
Okrika
Port Harcourt South
Those local govts arent ijaw, most fall under kalabari, some others are individual tribes like andoni, abou, okrika with distinct languages and culture

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by NuclearReactor: 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ekealterego:

There is hardly any true Ijaw tribe in Rivers state. Bayelsa State was created for Ijaw and some other minorities in 1996.
What they cal Ijaw there are just an agglomerate of minority groups who banded together for oil agitation and of course Ijaw people used it as a franchise.
The closest you can get to any Ijo speaking people are probably Kalabari (who would deny this in your presence) or Okirika people.

The majority in River state is Igbo and Igboid speaking groups and then maybe Ogoni.
Check the names of the past 4 governors from 1999, that will give you all the answers you need about who the majority are.
True talk, ijaw is mostly a bayelsa tribe with little presence in parts of delta state, i personally havent heard there language or observed their culture to check for similarities with those tribes
Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by Parachoko: 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
NuclearReactor:
True talk, ijaw is mostly a bayelsa tribe with little presence in parts of delta state, i personally havent heard there language or observed their culture to check for similarities with those tribes
Ignorance is a disease.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
vasel15:

Go and take your Mkpurumiri

Do I look like Igbo youth to you?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by ebufa: 11:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ijoh:

Ijaw is the majority with 11 out of 23 LGA.

Far far below is Ogoni and Ikwerre.
That comes next.
Ikwerre have 3 and half Ogoni have 4.
Ikwerre half they share with Ijaw and that's Port Harcourt city LGA.

majority for your dream now! 23 years after una never come near Governorship!

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by Allen102: 11:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
NuclearReactor:
Those local govts arent ijaw, most fall under kalabari, some others are individual tribes like andoni, abou, okrika with distinct languages and culture
Are you from Okrika? Who told you that Okrika is a tribe on his own? Since when did you became a spoke man for my people? Has any Okrikan complain to you that we are not ijaws? Okrika is 110 an ijaw subgroup.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by BlackSaints: 11:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
Allen102:
Are you from Okrika? Who told you that Okrika is a tribe on his own? Since when did you became a spoke man for my people? Has any Okrikan complain to you that we are not ijaws? Okrika ) is 110 an ijaw subgroup.
Okrika plus Ogu bolo, take note. They are all Wakirike ijaws sub group.

9 Likes

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by BlackSaints: 11:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ekealterego:

No body call themselves Igbo in Rivers state,no one.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by IGBOSON1: 12:39am On Apr 21, 2022
NuclearReactor:
Apart from obigbo (which was originally part of abia state) name one igbo dominated local govt in rivers

ONELGA

1 Like

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by Advocate500: 12:44am On Apr 21, 2022
Can some of stop this nonsense pls,is not making sense any more.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by Bravetunde: 12:44am On Apr 21, 2022
Op you are not Igbo but Yoruba.
You are doing these so to attract hate to the igbos.
Ijaws and ikwere igbos won't fight.
I'm river ijaw and we have never fought with ikwere before.
But ijaws are producing the next governor.

6 Likes

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by Bravetunde: 12:45am On Apr 21, 2022
BlackSaints:
No body call themselves Igbo in Rivers state,no one.
Obi Igbo call themselves.
I'm ijaw and igbos are my brothers.
grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by Bravetunde: 12:47am On Apr 21, 2022
NuclearReactor:
Kalabiri is an ijaw sub group that's y asari was once the iyc president

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by IGBOSON1: 12:52am On Apr 21, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:

Do I look like Igbo youth to you?

You Igbo!? God forbid! sad

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 1:01am On Apr 21, 2022
IGBOSON1:

You Igbo!? God forbid! sad

I would rather die than be an Igbo man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by IGBOSON1: 1:17am On Apr 21, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:

I would rather die than be an Igbo man.

You could have fooled me....what with your sick obsession with Ndigbo! What does your choice of moniker say about your state of mind!?
Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by BlackSaints: 1:49am On Apr 21, 2022
Bravetunde:

Obi Igbo call themselves.
I'm ijaw and igbos are my brothers.
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Igbo man there's nothing like Obigbo in Rivers state. What we have is Oyigbo. I hope your dumb, unintelligent, gorilla skull can process what I just typed?

And ijaws and 419 igbos are not brothers you here? That means you are nothing but a 419 Igbo clown, just look at your moniker, typical cunning, lying, 419,no straight forward, good for nothing smelling Igbo pig.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by Bravetunde: 1:56am On Apr 21, 2022
BlackSaints:
Igbo man there's nothing like Obigbo in Rivers state. What we have is Oyigbo. I hope your dumb, unintelligent, gorilla skull can process what I just typed?

And ijaws and 419 igbos are not brothers you here? That means you are nothing but a 419 Igbo clown, just look at your moniker, typical cunning, lying, 419,no straight forward, good for nothing smelling Igbo pig.
A Yorubad man Calling someone pig,that's funny and the biggest joke ever.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by Bravetunde: 2:22am On Apr 21, 2022
BlackSaints:

But yorubas and ijaws are brothers according to your ewedu brainn.i will use any moniker I like and yes I'm ijaw and I love igbos the same way gej love them.
Yoruba muslim.
Na only a fooll from SS will call a Yorubadd brother and leave his Igbo brother.
Come to ph Yorubadd are the once enjoying the companies in ss.
But very soon it will change don't worry.
Coword,myugu.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking News: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Steps Down. / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Seeks Amnesty For South-east 'unknown Gunmen' / Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.