Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Its So Depressing But I Need To Calm Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its So Depressing But I Need To Calm Down (509 Views)

Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. / Girlfriend Wey Calm Down Go Enjoy This Dick PHOTOS / Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its So Depressing But I Need To Calm Down by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
Why is life so hard for me? Constantly being at the receiving end of hard luck. Business, relationship, career what have you. I feel so cast down in my spirit I can't even intimidate a kid right now.

Life feels so tasteless and no matter how hard I try shiit won't fall into place. Its just so bizarre how someone can be such unlucky with everything and everyone.

Basically I don't know what to do nor have people to run up to. Bless my mum and my dad they really tried but damn!

The strength to carry on is what I am searching for. I don't take beer or even have the money to purchase one. I can't smoke weed or have any apettite for drugs.

The pain seems to be here to stay.

I don't have to do anything just wait..

1 Like

Re: Its So Depressing But I Need To Calm Down by CountVersailles(f): 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
Goodlyhrt:
Why is life so hard for me? Constantly being at the receiving end of hard luck. Business, relationship, career what have you. I feel so cast down in my spirit I can't even intimidate a kid right now.

Life feels so tasteless and no matter how hard I try shiit won't fall into place. Its just so bizarre how someone can be such unlucky with everything and everyone.

Basically I don't know what to do nor have people to run up to. Bless my mum and my dad they really tried but damn!

The strength to carry on is what I am searching for. I don't take beer or even have the money to purchase one. I can't smoke weed or have any apettite for drugs.

The pain seems to be here to stay.

I don't have to do anything just wait..
Sorry, you hear? The pains wear out eventually. Everyone feels like this sometimes. Take a walk or talk to a loved one.
Re: Its So Depressing But I Need To Calm Down by cavreek: 1:13am On Apr 21, 2022
Hmmm
If only u know wat others are passing through, u would be grateful for where u are
B hopeful for beta days and most importantly don't be idle
Re: Its So Depressing But I Need To Calm Down by Double0h7(f): 2:09am On Apr 21, 2022
That's all you can do is wait... this too shall pass. Its just here to teach you some crucial life lessons and sharpen you for future hardship. Reflect, learn, understand and remain patient. I was in your situation for nearly a decade. I use to tell myself that life is pulling me back like an arrow on the bow and when it releases me, I'm going to soar higher and further because of this pull back. I thank God for that decade now...
Re: Its So Depressing But I Need To Calm Down by SoJBoy1: 8:31am On Apr 21, 2022
Am going through similar thing right now, sometimes my eyes get full with of tears.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Jamb Result Enough / When She Tells You All Her Best Friends Are Guys / Actress Kiitan Bukola Warns Women Of What Would Happen If They Are Not Submissiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.