Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? (25825 Views)

How To Grow Taller Faster (100% Genuine) / Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? / Tanzania’s Conjoined Twins, Handicapped Heroes, Die At 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by Nyanyafk: 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
Inferiority complex
DanceVille:
Na the latest method of making money be that?? grin grin grin grin grin

Become tall and get rich grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by charlesdinho7(m): 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
4teenblaq:
cry cry cry me @ 5'4 seeing someone who is 5'10 wanting to add 3inches more.
i swear, some people are not thankful. 5'10 is above average

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by Slynation(m): 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
donbenie:
grin
Lol... The meme tho grin it works bro grin
Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2022
Dear op what you need in this era is money not height

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by Rawtruth1: 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
Lazy youth. Your mate are marrying at twenty five and even less but you are busy with useless questions. Don't you have a father? Go get job

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by Joezik(m): 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
YourWriter:
I'm currently 5 feet 10 inches tall. I'd like to reach my goal height of 6 feet 2 inches tall. Can I still grow taller at 21 or it's over for me? If you've once increased your height at 21 or you know someone who did, please share your experience here.

Forget tall... U won't add much but u will add weight...

Exercise to expand chest

Look big
Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by 4teenblaq: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
Dybala11:

5'4 ke, maybe you're still a 14 year old. grin

No, I am 22.
Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by Egypt209: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
What is growing between your legs should be of more concern to you.
That's where redemption lies.
Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by Dybala11(m): 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
4teenblaq:

No, I am 22.
In my belief though, there's little probability of you growing taller beyond age 21. It's possible, but then the growth is only few inches o.
Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by Gunboysavage(m): 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
God won't spoil your joy.. help me check the name of the product and how I could get it.. infact.. I need your whatsap number sir... How can I contact you? smiley
SQLmastar:
Well, as long as your growth plates hasn't yet fused, you could still add a couple of inches until you turn 25!
I had a stunted growth. At the age of 20, I was still 5'3". Then one of my uncles who worked as a scientist in a biotech lab off the coast of Spain, sent me some samples of their growth hormone products, still in testing phases. I can't remember their names now but I would try check my old box.
I took these products and by age 23, I had added 7 more inches. But that was it! I stopped growing at 23.
I'm in my early 30's now and my only regret was not being introduced to that growth formula when I was still in my teens. Perhaps, I could have been a comfortable 6 footer.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by Gunboysavage(m): 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
God won't spoil your joy.. help me check the name of the product and how I could get it.. infact.. I need your whatsap number sir... How can I contact you?. I'm 22 grin 23 must not meet me like this next year smiley
SQLmastar:
Well, as long as your growth plates hasn't yet fused, you could still add a couple of inches until you turn 25!
I had a stunted growth. At the age of 20, I was still 5'3". Then one of my uncles who worked as a scientist in a biotech lab off the coast of Spain, sent me some samples of their growth hormone products, still in testing phases. I can't remember their names now but I would try check my old box.
I took these products and by age 23, I had added 7 more inches. But that was it! I stopped growing at 23.
I'm in my early 30's now and my only regret was not being introduced to that growth formula when I was still in my teens. Perhaps, I could have been a comfortable 6 footer.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by afamaustin(m): 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
No u can't grow futher instead u go shorter.
Thank ur God u Even grow up to 5feet.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by Legendforte: 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
post=112214464:
We are so sorry to break this news to you young man.
For Most people, Height Won’t Increase After Age 18.
Even with a healthy diet, most people’s height won’t increase after age 18 to 20.

The reason why your height stops increasing is your bones, specifically your growth plates.

The growth plates, or epiphyseal plates, are areas of specialized cartilage near the end of your long bones.

Increases in height are primarily due to the lengthening of your long bones, as the growth plates are still active or open.

Biologically,
For most people, height will not increase after age 18 to 20 due to the closure of the growth plates in bones. Compression and decompression of the discs in your spine lead to small changes in height throughout the day.
I grew taller even after age 21 but not much. In few individuals growth stops at 26/27 for males and 16 to 18 in females.
Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by pargelenis(m): 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
Your chances are as good as Arsenal winning the champions league in the next ten years.
Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by Tallvictor23: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
YourWriter:
I'm currently 5 feet 10 inches tall. I'd like to reach my goal height of 6 feet 2 inches tall. Can I still grow taller at 21 or it's over for me? If you've once increased your height at 21 or you know someone who did, please share your experience here.

Yes you can , at 21 I was 6’4 I added about an inch and a half . But it relies more on your genetics , diet , and all that . It’s rear tho but it can happen
Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by Tallvictor23: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
post=112214464:
We are so sorry to break this news to you young man.
For Most people, Height Won’t Increase After Age 18.
Even with a healthy diet, most people’s height won’t increase after age 18 to 20.

The reason why your height stops increasing is your bones, specifically your growth plates.

The growth plates, or epiphyseal plates, are areas of specialized cartilage near the end of your long bones.

Increases in height are primarily due to the lengthening of your long bones, as the growth plates are still active or open.

Biologically,
For most people, height will not increase after age 18 to 20 due to the closure of the growth plates in bones. Compression and decompression of the discs in your spine lead to small changes in height throughout the day.

I grew
Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by DrDunamis(m): 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
YourWriter:

Travel to the US for 2years and see

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by advanceDNA: 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
YourWriter:

I feel.your pain...the difference between 5ft 10 and 6 ft is just 2 inches...sadly that two inches usually looks like 100cm when you see a 6 footer stand

in case you never grow more...
...the life hack for 5ft 10 or 11 inches tall guys is high heel boots (Timberland or trainers like new balance or balenciaga) and also afro or punk hair style..

. you'll get roughly one inches each from both to give you an appearance of 6 ft....its all about how you make them see what you want them to see.. peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by 4teenblaq: 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
Dybala11:

In my belief though, there's little probability of you growing taller beyond age 21. It's possible, but then the growth is only few inches o.

It is over for me, I know that. Most times, I am not bother about my height.
Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by Sunny2034: 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
Gunboysavage:
God won't spoil your joy.. help me check the name of the product and how I could get it.. infact.. I need your whatsap number sir... How can I contact you?. I'm 22 grin 23 must not meet me like this next year smiley

Please be very very careful with Human Growth Hormone. Read about it. Better to be 5 10" and healthy than mess around with drugs that may have long-term impact on your health.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by Olam09(m): 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
YourWriter:

I'm 6ft 2 at 23 yrs

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by Floki737: 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
SQLmastar:

Bro please check, we really need this.
Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by McCoy9067(m): 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
You have reached your climax..
Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by rightdata: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
Growth can be hindered by sex. If you are sexually active at an early age especially for girls you can not grow again.
To grow taller, stay away from sexual immorality.
Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by Dybala11(m): 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
4teenblaq:

It is over for me, I know that. Most times, I am not bother about my height.
Exactly bro, don't ever allow anyone to body shame you for whatever reason. Some individuals fond of that rubbish are doing that to downplay their feelings about some parts of their body they don't like. I'm only around 5'9 too though, it's not as if I'm tall sef.
Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by Elidrisy20: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
Who tallnist help,go find money

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by Gunboysavage(m): 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
I'm 5'6 embarassed
Sunny2034:

Please be very very careful with Human Growth Hormone. Read about it. Better to be 5 10" and healthy than mess around with drugs that may have long-term impact on your health.

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by Naijatask: 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see a very big drum on your head, and I see a dwarf demon standing beside you, carefully supervising the drum so that it will continue to remain on your head.

This is why you haven't been able to reach your desired height, and if you don't go for prayers to banish the demonic dwarf, I see you growing shorter and shorter in the coming months, cos the weight of the drum would keep pulling you to the ground until you become a dwarf like the demon.

This I have seen.

Probably the most useful clown in nairaland I've always anticipated his comments cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by Guest911: 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
YourWriter:
It's very rare but possible
Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by Olivertwist1985: 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
Yes but till you start to give birth.
Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by MNDY(m): 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
YourWriter:

I am a wonder to even myself on this height matter. I vividly remember how in SS3 I was fondly called Smallie when I changed school. But fast forward to just a couple of years later now, e be like say na me come tall pass anybody wey I stand beside. I don't know what happened.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by 4teenblaq: 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
Dybala11:

Exactly bro, don't ever allow anyone to body shame you for whatever reason. Some individuals fond of that rubbish are doing that to downplay their feelings about some parts of their body they don't like. I'm only around 5'9 too though, it's not as if I'm tall sef.

For me, if not for my small beards I dey manage, people for dey take me as 15 years old..
With my beard, facially, I look more like a 26-27 years old.

My height is more like that of wizkid or lil Wayne.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reasons Tea Is Good For You / 453 New COVID-19 Cases, 334 Discharged And No Deaths On August 12 -(3337 Tested) / Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.