Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? (25822 Views)

How To Grow Taller Faster (100% Genuine) / Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? / Tanzania’s Conjoined Twins, Handicapped Heroes, Die At 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by Prettygirl200(f): 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
How do u guys measure height?? Is someone with 5fit a short person??
Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by Farid24224(m): 2:49am On Apr 25, 2022
2braithe:

Yes o.

I know a guy that bought his 25k sometime ago.

Those are for the pros na . grin grin

Spalding, Wilson and co.
I have a Wilson basketball, it's over 6 years old..My uncle gave it to me..He is a coach for a Chinese club for kids..

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by 2braithe: 10:45am On Apr 25, 2022
Farid24224:

Those are for the pros na . grin grin

Spalding, Wilson and co.
I have a Wilson basketball, it's over 6 years old..My uncle gave it to me..He is a coach for a Chinese club for kids..

So how much should I budget for the "non pro"?
Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by 2braithe: 10:48am On Apr 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
How do u guys measure height?? Is someone with 5fit a short person??

Average height for male is 5 feet 6 inches.
Average height for female is 5 feet 26 inches.
Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:07am On Apr 25, 2022
2braithe:

Average height for male is 5 feet 6 inches.
Average height for female is 5 feet 26 inches.
meaning 5feet nd 26inhes is taller than 5 feet and 6 inches
Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by Sunny2034: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2022
Gunboysavage:
I'm 5'6 embarassed

Take up a sport, eat eggs and milk or get a protein shake. Be very consistent for 6 months at least. You could still add a few inches. Don't use HGH oooo

Meanwhile work hard and get money and marry a woman of 5.10"���Women ignore height for successful men. Check nau. How tall are Whizkid, PYO, Davido? Once you're rich and fit, they won't see the height again, it will be, ooh you look so young, you don't t look your age etc etc. I'm a woman ooo, so trust me!@
Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by hakym619(m): 11:43am On Apr 25, 2022
SQLmastar:
Well, as long as your growth plates hasn't yet fused, you could still add a couple of inches until you turn 25!
I had a stunted growth. At the age of 20, I was still 5'3". Then one of my uncles who worked as a scientist in a biotech lab off the coast of Spain, sent me some samples of their growth hormone products, still in testing phases. I can't remember their names now but I would try check my old box.
I took these products and by age 23, I had added 7 more inches. But that was it! I stopped growing at 23.
I'm in my early 30's now and my only regret was not being introduced to that growth formula when I was still in my teens. Perhaps, I could have been a comfortable 6 footer.. cheesy

Have you gotten the name of the formula?
Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by 2braithe: 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
meaning 5feet nd 26inhes is taller than 5 feet and 6 inches

No.

Not to confuse you, let's approximate 5ft 26inches to 5ft 3 inches.

So 5ft 6inches is taller than 5ft 3inches.
Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by 2braithe: 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
Sunny2034:

Take up a sport, eat eggs and milk or get a protein shake. Be very consistent for 6 months at least. You could still add a few inches. Don't use HGH oooo

Meanwhile work hard and get money and marry a woman of 5.10"���Women ignore height for successful men. Check nau. How tall are Whizkid, PYO, Davido? Once you're rich and fit, they won't see the height again, it will be, ooh you look so young, you don't t look your age etc etc. I'm a woman ooo, so trust me!@

I agree with your advice.

But I don't think using money to attract women is cool.She might not love him but only love his money.

What do you think?
Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by Sunny2034: 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
2braithe:

I agree with your advice.

But I don't think using money to attract women is cool.She might not love him but only love his money.

What do you think?

It's a simple fact of life o. I didn't write the manual
Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by Sierusvirus(m): 12:21am On Apr 26, 2022
You can.

Just get a sit and stand on it !!!
Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by Farid24224(m): 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
[quote author=2braithe post=112256793]

So how much should I budget for the "non pro"?[/quote
]

If you are starting basketball... budget like 20000 total.

That was what I did...I bought another ball making it two with the one my uncle gave to me, that's 7500..My sister bought me an Air Jordan 1 kit abroad.. It's $10 but here in Nigeria, it's so expensive (17000)..It cost total $15 including shipping bills... I have 5000 left, so I used it to buy costumes, protective gears.. Because basketball is a very dangerous sport..You get banged up all the time..

Being a slim dude, I even registered at a local gym with my friends to buff myself up..
Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:48am On Apr 27, 2022
SQLmastar:
Well, as long as your growth plates hasn't yet fused, you could still add a couple of inches until you turn 25!
I had a stunted growth. At the age of 20, I was still 5'3". Then one of my uncles who worked as a scientist in a biotech lab off the coast of Spain, sent me some samples of their growth hormone products, still in testing phases. I can't remember their names now but I would try check my old box.
I took these products and by age 23, I had added 7 more inches. But that was it! I stopped growing at 23.
I'm in my early 30's now and my only regret was not being introduced to that growth formula when I was still in my teens. Perhaps, I could have been a comfortable 6 footer.. cheesy
You could have become a millionaire also by advertising that same sample on nairaland we have alot of dwafs here who are ready to buy
Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:48am On Apr 27, 2022
jazon:
Careful with women. The more you knack, the less you grow. ..... Ask Wizkid, Davido, lil Wayne, Omarion etc....
Early knackers don't grow tall. grin grin grin grin grin
Are you sure??
Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
rightdata:
Growth can be hindered by sex. If you are sexually active at an early age especially for girls you can not grow again.
To grow taller, stay away from sexual immorality.
Is a big lie from the pit of hell
Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by SQLmastar(m): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hassanmaye:

You could have become a millionaire also by advertising that same sample on nairaland we have alot of dwafs here who are ready to buy
Well, I'm not an advertiser nor a marketer.
Anyways, when I travel to my hometown for the upcoming holidays, I'll surely check my box and update the thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by 2braithe: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
Farid24224:
If you are starting basketball... budget like 20000 total.

That was what I did...I bought another ball making it two with the one my uncle gave to me, that's 7500..My sister bought me an Air Jordan 1 kit abroad.. It's $10 but here in Nigeria, it's so expensive (17000)..It cost total $15 including shipping bills... I have 5000 left, so I used it to buy costumes, protective gears.. Because basketball is a very dangerous sport..You get banged up all the time..

Being a slim dude, I even registered at a local gym with my friends to buff myself up..

Thanks for the heads up!

I'll try to look for where to buy the bball.

I'm a little chubby and get tired easily.I guess I have a lot of training to do grin
Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by 2braithe: 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by Farid24224(m): 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
2braithe:

Thanks for the heads up!

I'll try to look for where to buy the bball.

I'm a little chubby and get tired easily.I guess I have a lot of training to do grin

That's great...you chubby..That gives you an upper hand, while learning the game you should try working on your cardio..Your stamina. By jogging, skipping too..After some months you can then hit the gym and turn those fat into rock hardened muscle grin
Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by 2braithe: 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
Farid24224:

That's great...you chubby..That gives you an upper hand, while learning the game you should try working on your cardio..Your stamina. By jogging, skipping too..After some months you can then hit the gym and turn those fat into rock hardened muscle grin

Thanks a lot.
Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by AlphaTaikun: 9:35pm On May 16, 2022
YourWriter:
I'm currently 5 feet 10 inches tall. I'd like to reach my goal height of 6 feet 2 inches tall. Can I still grow taller at 21 or it's over for me? If you've once increased your height at 21 or you know someone who did, please share your experience here.

Yup. Human Growth hormone supplements intake, a balanced diet which includes milk, and repeat stretch exercises using an overhead pole for 20 to 30 seconds to stretch the spine and other bones gradually.

Also have a good sleep on your back without a pillow because that is when body growth takes place for even those over 30 years
of age.

Do more reading on this because
I wrote offhand based on what
I read online over 10 years ago.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by YourWriter: 7:12am On May 12, 2023
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I started playing basketball around 5'8 now I'm around 6'1.

How old were you when you first started playing basketball?
Re: Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? by rickleye: 5:43am On May 20, 2023
Dude just buy basketball shoes with 2 inches incline you reach your desired height

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pesticides Causes Low Sperm Count In Men - Prof. Suleiman Ambali / Reasons Tea Is Good For You / 453 New COVID-19 Cases, 334 Discharged And No Deaths On August 12 -(3337 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.