Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

More On Copycat "Prophets" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / More On Copycat "Prophets" (181 Views)

Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) / Miracle Prophets Should Do This So We Believe Them. / How To Identify Fake Prophets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More On Copycat "Prophets" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:22am On Apr 21, 2022
I'm not talking about those I have given permission to preach what GOD is using me to share here... I'm talking about servants of satan and their kingdom (kingdom of darkness) who copy prophecies GOD is using HIS servant to share here. They copy for the wrong reasons or with bad intentions.

Here are some of the reasons they copy prophesies:
* To claim they came from them first... probably when they have backdated what they stole or they look for someone/people that have long publicized bits and pieces of information that look like what GOD revealed through HIS servant and they get the bits joined together to form something that look somewhat original.

* Secondly, they have sophisticated protective systems(systems that protect them) that most likely understood that the Prophesies always come to pass and those who try to go against them are always punished by GOD. So the system likely understand this and is trying to protect them from getting punished by not disobeying them, but the system also tries to pretend the whole things come from it.

* The are feeding the false prophets with stolen prophesies to make it difficult for people to identify the true prophet/prophets

* They are preparing what to give their false prophet who will come around the time of the false messiah

Always Remember that prophesies from GOD is precised or 100% accurate. Search for those with 100% accuracy and who GOD is using to prophesize them. Make sure you always listen and obey them.

Related Posts:

Always be aware that the wicked & his agents will try to copy prophesies https://www.nairaland.com/6145813/always-aware-wicked-agents-try#94360156

Fruits You Should Be Looking Out For In True & False Teachers/prophets https://www.nairaland.com/6050968/fruits-should-looking-out-true#92761050

Deleting, Editing Or Changing Past Teachings And Prophesies https://www.nairaland.com/6180585/deleting-editing-changing-past-teachings#94923394

(1) (Reply)

Money Is Not Everything! / Alleged Blasphemy, False Alarms Against Christian Women Who Refuse Sexual Advanc / Redeemed From Foundational Curse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.