Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,778 members, 7,866,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants (23488 Views)

RE: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants / Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari / Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants by Quintopia: 11:44am On Apr 21, 2022
IGBOSON1:

You're a bigger idio't than i initially gave you credit for if you believe this sensatinalist claptrap all aimed at trying to get Ndigbo to abandon the agitation for secession! So you really believe that, like we see in the north, there are settlements in forests in the south-east where there are Igbo 'terrorists' that come out occassionally to murder their innocent kinsfolk, then go back to their base in the forest!?

Dude, get real! Till tomorrow, Ndigbo will never turn into you bloodthirsty savages that murder innocents for ethno-religious and political reasons! Any senseless murder of a innocent Igbo, like the one that happened to the INEC official in Imo last week or so ago, THAT IS THE HANDWORK OF NORTHERN ELEMENTS MOST LIKELY DOMICILLED IN THE ARMY AND POLICE BARRACKS IN THE SOUTH-EAST! They ARE NOT based in forests in the south-east and this is why they can come out as 'UGM/ESN', murder innocent Igbos', and then dissappear never to be caught! Some daft Igbo have even bought into una lies and false narration!

Simon Ekpa my hairy black ass!
Murderer and devil. You are destined for hell. You cannot lie to God. Your time of reckoning is coming.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants by Proudlyomonna: 11:46am On Apr 21, 2022
Let the whole forest of Anambra and SE be swept.
Be you Esn or ugm or fulani you have no license to be in the SE forest.
Crushing this bastards causing unnecessary unrest in the region in the name of fighting for a destructive oppressive fruad freedom struggle should be a task that must be achieved now.
Igboland will never allow a referendum or biafra connected to ipob and their bastards urchins,they brought this trouble into our midst �.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants by mrksquare: 11:55am On Apr 21, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM EXCLUSIVE

https://politicsnigeria.com/unknown-gunmen-niger-delta-militants/

The Niger Delta Avenger will never affiliate themselves to the criminal group masquerading as IPOB. To what end will the Nigeria Delta Avenger want to affiliate themselves to IPOB. The Ijaw and the Igbo people have no cultural affinity neither do they have anything that is binding them together.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants by samfrancis1(m): 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
aminulive:

Lol federal government don deh find means to destabilize Niger Delta too.. make we deh prepare…

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants by Abubakaristy: 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
EmekaMD:
I will speak out for all to hear.
What is happening in SE now is terrorism and anyone associated with this a a terrorist. Be it ESN or IPOB or Simon Ekpa. I don't care whose goose is gored.

This was how the north pampered Boko haram believing they were dealing with Jonathan .

Now the east must realize that these guys are terrorists and must be dealt with collectively before its too late
correct bro
Re: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants by Sleekfingers: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
aminulive:

Awon confused people at it again

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants by Dskillful(m): 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
SlayerForever:
Rubbish. Where will they meet Niger Delta militants in Anambra?

Don't mind the writer Niger Delta have nothing to do with Biafra struggle.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants by ikpumbe(m): 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
haslaw:
See them acting up. By the time Nigerian army visits them now they would be claiming victims.
Wash your brain

Re: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants by Legendforte: 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
What is the goal of these genetic criminals and their sponsors

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants by Christistruth00: 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Awon confused people at it again

Dskillful:

Don't mind the writer Niger Delta have nothing to do with Biafra struggle.

That plan is Dead on Arrival

IPOB are not known to be great Swimmers

Their Chances Of Surviving Creek Warfare are near Zero

And Asari Dokubo and his boys are already Searching for them

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants by Christistruth00: 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
matm:
The greatest mistake of unknown gun men is shooting and killing their fellow Igbos.Even if one disobeyed ur sit at home order for no just reasons, there are corrective punishments options.
When u begin to kill d people u claim to be fighting for , that's d beginning of ur downfall, for they will hate u and sell u off to ur main enemies.
And ur struggle will end.U need to have d people at ur side to succeed in freedom fighting.
MNK set up ESN purely for fighting of killer herdsmen and not for d killing of Igbos registering to obtain voters card or who disobey sit at home order.

They would have fared better if they had given the breakers of their Sit at home rule 39 Lashes each on their backsides instead of murdering them and roasting their flesh for their food

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants by iamfactor(m): 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
EmekaMD:
What is happening in SE now is terrorism and anyone associated with this a a terrorist. Be it ESN or IPOB or Simon Ekpa. I don't care whose goose is gored.

This was how the north pampered Boko haram believing they were dealing with Jonathan .

Now the east must realize that these guys are terrorists and must be dealt with collectively before its too late

Oga relax we dun here dis story tire. abeg shift
Re: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants by pharmaking: 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
5% go soon reduce to 3%

Re: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
SlayerForever:

it is obviously another poorly cooked up propaganda

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants by stanluiz(m): 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
When will Governor Soludo take action ?

Declare military curfews operation and take out these set of criminals and drop your useless amnesty rubbish.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants by tianshie(m): 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
SlayerForever:

In the river bush.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants by SlayerForever: 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
do4luv14:

can you believe that, this APC govt wanna look for an opportunity to disturb the peace of Niger Deltans,

instead of them to face the north and find a workable solutions to the endless killings, kidnappings, and the Iswap/boko Haram menace

No mind them.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants by Rivguydee(m): 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
Enough with the lies… Nothing concern Niger Delta militants haba!!! Morons
Re: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants by Rivguydee(m): 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
Thoh:
it's a from the pit of hell...

No niger delta man can follow course with biafla

You are 100percent correct. Niger Deltans do not support their struggle in any way

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants by warlordd(m): 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
EmekaMD:

Gbam! Nke'a bu eziokwu. Nnamdi Onye nzuzu Kanu is also a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants by CountLaka(m): 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
Sharp Sharp!
Upon relocation them don sign partnership.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants by haslaw(m): 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
ikpumbe:

Wash your brain

Typical mkporu miri cannibals.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants by PreciousBro: 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
From where to where?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants by GloriousGbola: 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ishilove:
I don't understand. What are Niger Delta militants doing in Anambra forests? undecided

Allow me to reintroduce you to osisikanu
Re: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
IPOB propanganda arm, the Niger Delta militants are fighting for resource control, and against oil spillage and environmental degradation of the Niger Delta, they are fighting for a larger share of crude proceeds to accrue to the region. They hate IPOB, remember even the great Adaka Boro was against the Igbo coup, he did not support the unjustified murders of the Sardauna, Tafawa Balewa and the subsequent coup. Niger Delta avengers have nothing in common with IPOB, their ideology is different. IPOB is a terrorist group, avengers is a pressure group with well defined objectives. Keep deceiving the morons.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants by ikpumbe(m): 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
haslaw:

Typical mkporu miri cannibals.

Mumu
Re: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
mrksquare:

The Niger Delta Avenger will never affiliate themselves to the criminal group masquerading as IPOB. To what end will the Nigeria Delta Avenger want to affiliate themselves to IPOB. The Ijaw and the Igbo people have no cultural affinity neither do they have anything that is binding them together.
You are correct my brother, I wonder if nairaland mods are dumb and slow people, they allow lies and fabrication all over this platform. Seun take note.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants by dnawah(m): 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
MrOON:
In Zoogeria.

Even BAT is interested in becoming King of the Jungle.

E shoke you?
e sweet me,every work go be night
Re: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants by Denoh68: 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
BIG FOOL,I AM DISAPPOINTED IN YOU. MONKEY.
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
If it means to burn down the SE for the Zoo to let my people go. It is non negotiable.
Biafra is coming.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants by Denoh68: 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
PLEASE, WHO ARE NIGER DELTANS, AND WHO ARE YOU
Rivguydee:

You are 100percent correct. Niger Deltans do not support their struggle in any way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdullahi Umar Ganduje Accuses Kwankwaso Of Empty Treasury / Troops Clear Baale,Kill 5 Boko Haram Terrorists & Rescue 180 Hostages(photos) / I’ll Complete 2nd Niger Bridge Because Of My Wife, Says Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.