Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,988 members, 7,866,716 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants (23489 Views)

RE: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants / Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari / Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants by Denoh68: 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
MAY YOUR FATHER'S HOUSE BE TOTALLY REDUCED TO ZERO.IDIOT
pharmaking:
5% go soon reduce to 3%
Re: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants by Rivguydee(m): 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
Denoh68:
PLEASE, WHO ARE NIGER DELTANS, AND WHO ARE YOU
I am a full fledged Niger Deltan. As per Niger Delta; if you donno just take it to be the region in the South that’s not with you����
Re: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants by tsdarkside(m): 4:32am On Apr 22, 2022
eldervine:
Hmm. The stress of thinking of something intelligent to say on foolish tinz is too much.

abi....its tirerin....
Re: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants by Satran(m): 5:19am On Apr 22, 2022
Watch this trend to know what is happening in the online space

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEtRKwyj_bU

We all need to start taking actions.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants by SIMONEKPA7: 6:53am On Apr 22, 2022
Denoh68:
BIG FOOL,I AM DISAPPOINTED IN YOU. MONKEY.
Why and how..
Re: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants by Savagery101: 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
EmekaMD:
I will speak out for all to hear.
What is happening in SE now is terrorism and anyone associated with this a a terrorist. Be it ESN or IPOB or Simon Ekpa. I don't care whose goose is gored.

This was how the north pampered Boko haram believing they were dealing with Jonathan .

Now the east must realize that these guys are terrorists and must be dealt with collectively before its too late
Is what Bokoharam fighting for the same as what IPOB is fighting for?? Get some education mhennnn
Re: Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants by EmekaMD(m): 10:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
Savagery101:
Is what Bokoharam fighting for the same as what IPOB is fighting for?? Get some education mhennnn
you need the education actually.
I don't care what anyone fights for. The moment you go violent and starts terrorizing and killing people, you are a terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court / 3000 APC Members Defects To PDP In Lagos / Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.