Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,839 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) (1575 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by GooodHardDick: 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
SIMPs men & their supporters should stay away from this thread because I won't have mercy on them.

I will be updating this thread daily with facts and real life situations, of course without caring about anybody's feeling.
Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by GooodHardDick: 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
When you reveal the raw truth of female nature:

1) Alpha agrees
2) Betas and nice guys get mad or think you're bitter (who hurt you)

3 Likes

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by Premiumwriter: 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
Honestly, I'm getting tired of redpillers.

It's all blackmailing now and shaming people to agree with you.

People no longer argue with their brains anymore. They just want you to agree with them or they call you stupid, weak, simp etc just to shame you into agreeing with them.
GooodHardDick:
When you reveal the raw truth of female nature:

1) Alpha agrees
2) Betas and nice guys get mad and think you're bitter (who hurt you)

This is what I'm talking about. If you agree with the op you're alpha. If you disagree you're beta and bitter.

The Redpill I know try to convince you with point why the things they are preaching to you is the truth. Not shame or blackmail you into accepting their arguments.

Redpill has become so disgraceful like feminism here that I can't even tell anyone I'm a redpiller.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by Tmberwolf1: 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
Premiumwriter:
Honestly, I'm getting tired of redpillers.
You know that you could have just as easily ignored him and moved on to another thread. No one is forcing you to listen.

5 Likes

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by Premiumwriter: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

You know that you could have just as easily ignored him and moved on to another thread. No one is forcing you to listen.
as long as you are putting anything on the internet, you are inviting any and everyone to read it

2 Likes

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by GooodHardDick: 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
Dear SIMPS,

1.) Do you know She is always ashamed asking for money from an alpha -- because she doesn't want to look cheap?

2.) But she have zero shame asking for urgent money from a Simp — because they already worship her.

3.) Know this and know peace.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by Tmberwolf1: 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
Premiumwriter:
as long as you are putting anything on the internet, you are inviting any and everyone to read it
Just in the same way, you are invited not to read it. And if you do read it and don't like it, ignore it, no use giving yourself high blood pressure.... As for the redpillers, I'm somewhat one myself, I agree with some things they say and disagree with others. And the ones I disagree with, I ignore.

3 Likes

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by Candidlady: 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
Redpillers

Broke
Ugly
Sex starved
Rapist
Ritualist
Psycho
Midgets

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by Kantebets(m): 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
Candidlady:
Redpillers

Broke
Ugly
Sex starved
Rapist
Ritualist
Psycho
Midgets
toto just dey scratch scratch u
I Dey obs u

9 Likes

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by Candidlady: 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
Kantebets:
toto just dey scratch scratch u
I Dey obs u

Better commot for sun enter shade

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by GooodHardDick: 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
Dear SIMPs,

1.) The good deeds you have done for a girl expires immediately another man shows up in her life.

2.) Know this & know peace.

7 Likes

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by Kantebets(m): 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
Candidlady:

Better commot for sun enter shade
I know say u go be ogbanje
I Dey shade Dey obs
Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by GooodHardDick: 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
Dear SIMPs,

1.) A girl will fvck everyone else except the nice guy.

2.) The only role a nice guy will play in her life is to pay her bills.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by GooodHardDick: 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
Dear SIMPs,

1.) If a Simp annoys her, she will block him.

2.) If an alpha annoys her, she will beg him --
thinking it's her fault that she can't keep a real man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by Candidlady: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
Kantebets:
I know say u go be ogbanje
I Dey shade Dey obs

Stick to your betting yaro!! The waves for this ocean go consume you!!

Do have a lovely day!

Don't forget to OD on red pills

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by GooodHardDick: 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
Dear SIMPs,

1.) She will borrow airtime from a simp to call an alpha she is fvcking.

2.) Know this and know peace.

8 Likes

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by GooodHardDick: 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
Dear SIMPs,

1.) If you're the one training your girlfriend in the University, know that you're NOT the only one fvcking her.

2.) You're just the only one paying the bill.

5 Likes

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by Islandlady(f): 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
Useless trend... continue fooling your gulible broke and hungry followers

Nonsense and ingredients undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by Kantebets(m): 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
Candidlady:

Stick to your betting yaro!! The waves for this ocean go consume you!!

Do have a lovely day!

Don't forget to OD on red pills
Even if e consume your papa e no fit consume me
Wetin be redpill?
Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by GooodHardDick: 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
Dear SIMPs,

1.) Never argue with a girl, either in public or private - no matter what.

2.) There are alot of simps out there in public nowadays.

--- And they will always side with the girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by Jeon(f): 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
[Chorus] Tuna! Hah! Tuna! Super tuna! [Verse] My heart is beating, flap-flap Where did my fish go? East sea, west sea Where is my fish? [Pre-Chorus] It would be great if it's tuna It would be great if it’s flatfish It would be great if it's mackerel too It would be great if it's a shark too Please bite on my fishing rod At that moment the tuna asked me Hyung, hyung, please take me [Chorus] Tuna! Hah! Tuna! Let’s go! [Outro] Woah, woah Flap-flap Woah, woah Super tuna

by the way NOTED.

2 Likes

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by GooodHardDick: 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
Dear SIMPs,

1.) A girl hang around with you not because she like you, but because of free stuff she gets.

2). Once it disappears, a.k.a you're broke.

3.) She will disappear too.

4.) Know this and know peace.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by GooodHardDick: 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
Men!

1). If You think sharing your weakness demonstrates trust and love. You believe you can bond over your pain. You believe wrongly.

2). All she sees is the repulsiveness of your weakness. She does not respect your weakness, your pain, or how difficult it was for you to share your pain with her. Women do not care. They can admire your persistence in the face of such, but not your need to express it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by GooodHardDick: 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2022
-- Men

1). your attention, resources and time, be ruthlessly selfish with them... especially at your formative age.
In there,lies your value.

2). The average man got no value for them and gives them out freely.
The introduction of social media has made it more grievous.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by GooodHardDick: 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
Dear SIMPs,

1.) Everyone hate boring life, so do she.

2.) She loves cheating with alpha male not because he gives her money but because chasing him excites her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by GooodHardDick: 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
Men!

1). Ignore what she says, watch what she does. Women lie with incredible frequency. Combine this with solipsism devoid of self-awareness, and you do not have someone whose words bear any relation to reality.

2). Don’t mention the red pill to women, just practice it. They will hate the ideas, but love the effects.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by GooodHardDick: 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
Dear SIMPs,

1.) If she is not fvcking you, she is fucking someone else

2.) Know this and know peace.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by GooodHardDick: 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
Dear SIMPs,

1.) Her pussy is only for men.

2.) When she says you're "just her friend" or you're like a brother to her; It simply means that her pussy is not for you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by GooodHardDick: 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2022
Dear SIMPs,

1.) Simps men calls her to keep her company,

she calls an alpha to keep him company.

2.) know this and know peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by Michoco(m): 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
Men
“Don't turn into a spectator sitting on a cheap sit, watching a game you're no longer in". Never accept friendzone!. Do not be emotional towards this bitches. Bang pussy and move on, stop wasting your time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by Issues40(m): 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
OP just a get a life. Leave women and work on yourself. Look around romance nairaland, nairalanders are getting tired of this alpha nonsense. Economy's tough and all you can think of is alpha male and simping?

Anyways you've got your mom feeding your young mouth. So I'm not surprised that 85% of your brain space is filled with "how to be an alpha".

3 Likes

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by SILENTandSMART2: 5:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
No go find work dey waste your time here cheesy

All this BS is nothing once you have money... cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Men, If You Notice These Things In a lady, She Is Not A Lady You Can marry / Do You People Still Chase spoiled liability Girls? / Don't look at a man and think he has nothing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.