Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) (1588 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by GooodHardDick: 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
Michoco:
Men
“Don't turn into a spectator sitting on a cheap sit, watching a game you're no longer in". Never accept friendzone!. Do not be emotional towards this bitches. Bang pussy and move on, stop wasting your time.

Word from my fellow honourable comrade!!

Comrade. Increase the volume to the highest!
Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by GooodHardDick: 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
Dear SIMPs,

1.) She seek advice from Simp, but does the one an alpha told her.

2.) Know this and know peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by GooodHardDick: 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
Men!

1.) Women weaponise sex, for it is their trump card,and often,their only card.

2.) A man with options (many women at his disposal) takes these power away and shift the game to his own end point.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by GooodHardDick: 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
Men!

1). The only woman who truly loves, wants the best for you in life...even stands up for you when in trouble, is your mother."

2). Know this and know peace.

3 Likes

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by GooodHardDick: 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
Men!

1). A woman who is interested in a man wants to see other women are INTERESTED in him. Not only does that give him instant VALUE, it makes it all the more satisfying to snatch him from their clutches.

3 Likes

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by GooodHardDick: 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
Men!

-- Women want a man that other women want.

-- know this and know peace

3 Likes

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by Michoco(m): 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
GooodHardDick:
[/b]

Word from my fellow honourable comrade!!

Comrade. Increase the volume to the highest!

As niggarr gidredpiller no dey, we gat keep up.
Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by Premiumwriter: 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
Candidlady:
Redpillers

Broke
Ugly
Sex starved
Rapist
Ritualist
Psycho
Midgets
and there's always that one Nigerian girl ready to broke shame guys.

Dem no get shishi o but their mouth sharp like say dem rich like Rihanna

1 Like

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by Nyascobar1414: 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
Simps plenty 4 Nigeria...
Ion just know why!

If she weaponises her pu$.y..
Weaponise your attention...

This you shall see!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by InfinityFabric: 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
Premiumwriter:
Honestly, I'm getting tired of redpillers.

It's all blackmailing now and shaming people to agree with you.

People no longer argue with their brains anymore. They just want you to agree with them or they call you stupid, weak, simp etc just to shame you into agreeing with them.

This is what I'm talking about. If you agree with the op you're alpha. If you disagree you're beta and bitter.

The Redpill I know try to convince you with point why the things they are preaching to you is the truth. Not shame or blackmail you into accepting their arguments.

Redpill has become so disgraceful like feminism here that I can't even tell anyone I'm a redpiller.
What you're describing is black pill tho. Red Pill is a praxeology not an ideology like feminism. It shows the reality of men and women's nature and give men the tools to move accordingly.

Your post seem like you're trying to please the next female around.

1 Like

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by InfinityFabric: 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
GooodHardDick:
When you reveal the raw truth of female nature:

1) Alpha agrees
2) Betas and nice guys get mad or think you're bitter (who hurt you)

The term Alpha and Beta are abstract and contextual. What you're looking is

1. RedPill aware
2. BluePill conditioned.

Bezos, Musk, Will Jada Smith, Kanye West, Johnny Depp are all Alphas in wealth and fame category but Blue Pilled when it comes to women, some are even cuck - like Will the Cuck.

Like we say: money doesn't cure Beta. Beta here is used to refer to "Blue Pill" conditioning.

1 Like

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by Nyascobar1414: 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
InfinityFabric:

The term Alpha and Beta are abstract and contextual. What you're looking is

1. RedPill aware
2. BluePill conditioned.

Bezos, Musk, Will Jada Smith, Kanye West, Johnny Depp are all Alphas in money and fame but Blue Pilled when it comes to women, some are even cuck - like Will the Cuck.

Like we say: money doesn't cure Beta. Beta here is used to refer to "Blue Pill" conditioning.

Bro...
Please I wanna know the meaning of praxeology..
Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by Flowboi(m): 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
Abeg preach the gospel well mk we fr back sit hear
Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by InfinityFabric: 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Bro...
Please I wanna know the meaning of praxeology..
A Praxeology is the study of those aspects of human action that can be grasped a priori; in other words, it is concerned with the conceptual analysis and logical implications of preference, choice, means-end schemes, and so forth. What we learn from practice and actions.

In a praxeological context, Red Pill is a ‘loose science’ concerned with the understanding of the underlying motivators of why we do what we do as men and women

Other examples Praxeology will include hard sciences like engineering.
Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by PstDapo: 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
SILENTandSMART2:
No go find work dey waste your time here cheesy

All this BS is nothing once you have money... cheesy

Haven't you learnt from will Smith money doesn't cure beta

1 Like

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by Victerica(m): 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Men!

1). The only woman who truly loves, wants the best for you in life...even stands up for you when in trouble, is your mother."

U know nothing...

The Redpill starts with your mother...

Stop being emotional!
Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by SILENTandSMART2: 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
PstDapo:

Haven't you learnt from will Smith money doesn't cure beta

I ain't talking about you getting money to satisfy others, I'm talking about you getting money then you see life from different angles ,

Then y'all will realize that all this bullshiitt you're doing here is stupid and time consuming.... Just a matter of time and good luck probably some of y'all will understand, definitely not every one will have chance to. ...

1 Like

Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by StrongAlphMale: 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
LarochelE

Come and read this thread ASAP and Gain understanding. Read everything on this
Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by StrongAlphMale: 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2023
GooodHardDick:
Dear SIMPs,

1.) A girl will fvck everyone else except the nice guy.

2.) The only role a nice guy will play in her life is to pay her bills.

3.) Know this and know peace.

CC: LarochelE:

Read everything on this thread because you dey annoy me with your Simpson stupidity
Re: Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) by RealNiggaDee(m): 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2023
First rule : never get emotional attached

Second rule : learn how to handle conflicts

These two rules would give you an alpha vibe , masculine energy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tired Of Sex Everyday / Safe Abortion.which Is Prefered And Why? / Fight Or Keep Silent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.